Jack3d :/

bman91

Awards
I don't know what it is about me, I came here asking for advice since Jack3d did not work for me the first time around. I took four weeks off of it, started back up again today and though I got a little more energy, I didn't get it how everyone describes it. I think I have the strongest tolerance ever.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did you dose Jack3d for? Sorry, I am confused by your wording.

CantRemember

Awards
I don't know what it is about me, I came here asking for advice since Jack3d did not work for me the first time around. I took four weeks off of it, started back up again today and though I got a little more energy, I didn't get it how everyone describes it. I think I have the strongest tolerance ever.
How much caff do you take in outside of jack3d?

How many scoops did you try?

How long did you run the first bottle for?

bman91

Awards
No caff, I don't drink coffee or any of that stuff. I'm still on my first bottle. I used to take Black Powder. I was told to take four weeks off and then try it again. I tried two scoops also.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I never get the intense focus like some people describe. No product has ever given me that. As long as i have energy for an intense workout i'm happy with my product. Jack3d never let me down.

Honestly i think if jack3d doesn't give you what your looking for at 2-3 scoops you will make yourself sick trying to get it.

CantRemember

Awards
No caff, I don't drink coffee or any of that stuff. I'm still on my first bottle. I used to take Black Powder. I was told to take four weeks off and then try it again. I tried two scoops also.
I see... Well seeing as this was my first tub, I'm no expert, but here it goes... Were you on any stims prior to taking Jack3d the first time?, and by prior I mean like a week or so.

I started off w/ 1 1/2 scoops when I first opened it. Didn't really feel it. Few days later up'd it to 2 1/2 scoops. Felt much better here... It's all about how your body responds to the stims... Also when you ran Jack3d the second time... How long did you run it for? Did you run the whole bottle?

bman91

Awards
Ok, so before I got Jack3d I used Black Powder. Used two tubs of that (only worked for a little bit, didn't take a break off of it for some reason). I heard about Jack3d and saw all the good reviews for it so I decided to try it. I started off with 1 1/2 scoops, that didn't work so I kept upping it by a 1/2 scoop until I got to 3 scoops. When that didn't work I seeked help from this forum. I was told to take 2-4 weeks off of it. After two weeks I wanted to see if it worked, didn't so I took 4 weeks off. This week was when I was supposed to start back up.

I started it yesterday only felt some more energy. Took it today 2 1/2 felt more energy, was getting little tingles in my ears and stuff. Though, it wasn't how everyone described it. Hope this helps. And if it didn't make sense let me know.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, thats strange because jacked rele rocks me.

bman91

Awards
Yeah I don't get it, I guess I'm just ultra-resistant to stims.

v1sual

Awards
are you taking it on an empty stomach? i noticed if i wait at least 2 hours after i eat something i feel it a lot more

bman91

Awards
Yes I do, I have a preworkout meal like an hour to two hours before workout, so it should be empty by then.

anabayalic

Awards
I am a huge MHP user & dark rage was my preworkout of choice wth all the great perks of a preworkout. Pumps,focus,intensity,euphoria,strength,size & the list goes on. Huge thumbs up to dark rage & MHP. Yes I am MHP strong! I was reading reviews about jack3d & found it to be another placebo type product or hype. I read reviews on it & I decided wth the price I should give it a shot & believe me it is hard to take me away from MHP cause all products produce results for me. Anyways, jack3d I bought a tub & went right to 3 scoops & tht workout was very intense & the feelin was like nothin I ever felt & loved tht feelin & strength I was having. It wowed me 4sure. The next day I culdnt wait to use it again in the gym cause tht is the feelin I want in every workout but the nxt time I took it I didn't get the same effects wich was a down side 2 it. The workout was stll intense & its worth the price but I wish I culd get the same feelin as the first 3 scoops cause I loved it. Overall pumps & such r stll great & overall I give this product a close 9 of preworkouts I tried. Dark rage stll stands to be the best for me but jack3d is a close 2nd. One thng I dnt like is the type of creatine used in there formula. I wll admit, there is no product like tht on the market so good job usplabs...

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Kind of strange, maybe you just happen to have a very strong tolerence to the stimulants used in the product. Are you sure that 2-3 scoops and still nothing? You can give 5 scoops a try, not all at once, give about 20 minutes to ease into it. A good dose of 5 scoops makes me feel like I grew wings and are on some euophoria rush.

How well do you react with general caffienated stimulants like coffee or energy drinks, something like a can of Red Bull, anything?

bman91

Awards
When I drink coffee it never really does anything either I don't think. I don't really drink it though. 5 scoops? Maybe I'll try it, but do you mean take like three scoops, then possibly twenty minutes later take two more?