New to usp...

CantRemember

Awards
Hey guys...

As you can tell to the title I'm a newbie when it comes to USP. Stuck with Universal for quite a long time and loved it. I had some family things come up and I stopped hitting the iron. So when I decided to come back I had read a lot about CL and what they have to offer. I was going to start with WF and GM. Just before I was going to order I saw a post about Jack3d. Well I did my research and wow. There couldn't be that many great reviews w/o being a great product. So I didn't end up buying the CL stak. I went with Jack3d.

WOW!

For the first 2 weeks I felt like I was going to tear down the walls in the gym. As I'm entering my 3rd week... I don't feel it as much. I don't drink coffee and hate soda. Am I getting used to the stim? I don't feel as much a pump as I used to.. I weigh 231 and to 2 1/2 scoops as of right now. Should I bump it to 3? I workout in the mornings. I don't eat before I take it. I just chug it down then leave for the gym about 20 mins later... Maybe that's why?

Also was thinking of actually running a stack of USP products. Current cutting. Very strict diet. 6 meals a day. 1-2 gallons of water. Only 1 cheat meal every week. . Any suggestions?

Thanks.

rescue163

Awards
You can't go wrong with an O-E-P/ Recreate stack.........

CantRemember

Awards
tried 3 scoops today...

Morning Bump...

Tried 3 scoops today... Wow. What a difference. After I got done training legs I still have the energy to throw in 30 mins cardio. Loved every minute of it.

Still trying to hear more about a good stack to follow.

rescue163 - I was reading up on what you wrote. Doesn't seem to bad. Being new to USP not really familiar with everything. Been reading a lot of powerfull, prime, and AP. Not sure if I should implement these as well.

Thoughts?

Anyone?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
OEP has tons of great reviews...ive sold it to customers at a retail store and i know of at least 3 that have lost 10-20 lbs in 2 months (with diet and exercise of course) its the number one selling fatburning at our store.........outsells everything at LEAST 4-1

EDIT:

Im not sure how much of a stim load that will be for you with jacked tho....I cant comment personally....Recreate is a good Low stim alternative

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Definitely at least get OEP in the mix. OEP with Recreate has been a very popular fat loss stack. You can still use Jack3d while taking OEP and RC, just knock your Jack3d dose down to 1/2-1 scoop to assess tolerance. Check out Anabolic Pump as well (unless you're doing a low carb / no carb cut).

CantRemember

Awards
Definitely at least get OEP in the mix. OEP with Recreate has been a very popular fat loss stack. You can still use Jack3d while taking OEP and RC, just knock your Jack3d dose down to 1/2-1 scoop to assess tolerance. Check out Anabolic Pump as well (unless you're doing a low carb / no carb cut).
I've been doing some reading up on that as well. What would be good dosing times on these?

I hit the weights right when I wake up
upon waking up roll over...throw down some jack3d
drive to the gym

I am doing a low carb cut. I can't use AP at all because of this?

So far only using jack3d.

Dropped 8lbs so far... 4 weeks.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
OEP would be two 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach and one more 6-8 hours later, 30 minutes before a meal. OEP & RC would be one of each 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach and one of each 6-8 hours later, again 30 minutes before a meal. So you're lifting on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for this cut? Are you at least drinking BCAAs through your workout? And when you say low carb, how many grams of complex carbs are you getting a day?

CantRemember

Awards
OEP would be two 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach and one more 6-8 hours later, 30 minutes before a meal. OEP & RC would be one of each 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach and one of each 6-8 hours later, again 30 minutes before a meal. So you're lifting on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for this cut? Are you at least drinking BCAAs through your workout? And when you say low carb, how many grams of complex carbs are you getting a day?

I see... I'll have to order OEP and RC on my next purchase.

Yes I am lifting on an empty stomach in the morning. No I'm not drinking anything during my workout. Any recommendations? Want to make sure I do this cut right.

I am getting 100-120 carbs a day...

Beans
Almonds
Brown rice
Broc
Green Beans
Carrots

One cheat meal a week. On Sundays.

Been doing well so far I think... Averaging 1- 2 lbs lost a week. 8 pounds down in 4 weeks.

Not sure how long I want to go at this point. Was shooting for around 205ish.