Prime and Allergy Question

fidget324

Awards
I noticed today that on Prime's warnings it says "Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 21, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions."

I have allergies, and take Claritin on a daily basis, but also have been taking Prime for 3 weeks now with no obvious side effects. Is there a specific reason why USP put a warning for allergy medications on the label, or are they just trying to cover their asses in case of some surprise reaction?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I noticed today that on Prime's warnings it says "Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 21, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions."

I have allergies, and take Claritin on a daily basis, but also have been taking Prime for 3 weeks now with no obvious side effects. Is there a specific reason why USP put a warning for allergy medications on the label, or are they just trying to cover their asses in case of some surprise reaction?
Standard warnings. People with medical conditions should consult with their medical practitioners before using supplements.