Pink "Lucky Charms" Magic - Hardcore Alpha Loggin

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
First I'd like to start this log off by thanking USP for choosing and giving me the opportunity to run/review/log this what looks to be great supplement...PINK MAGIC.

I take a slew of supplements (most natural) to keep my body running in tip top shape. Many of those out there who train are deficient and proper mineral supplementation and don't even notice the small signs of such. Being in the game as a Natural Bodybuilder for about 7years strong now, this 25yr old gym rat, diet/training and supplement highly enlightened individual has learned many of things along the way. What to take, what not to take etc etc...so even though I am taking many supplements at this given time of running PM, I know my body "very well" and know exactly how I will be responding to PM. I'm not introducing many of different things at once like I see so many people make the mistake of doing. Baby steps will take you to a greater outcome in shorter time then trying to do everything at once...trust me! Take your time, lift hard, lift smart, eat big & clean and sleep good! Rome wasn't built in a day...

Right now I'm currently 8weeks out from my show and what a perfect time for a supplement like PM to come along to aid in my journey. My body being in its most susceptible state, you'll witness first hand the effects taken on my depleted body over the course of this run! Bare with me, hang in there, follow along if you'd like! One thing I can tell you if you do is that you may learn a thing or 2 and possibly find me quite inspiring. My intensity, drive and focus raise the limit. One look at my work ethic and physique will speak for itself!

I've found best to work for me when dieting down for a show to be a 2on 1 off split. I eat 6meals a day aside from my pre,intra and post wo shake/meals. One thing I learned the hard way being natural is that you cant be in a caloric defecit, do x amount of cardio and be in the gym 6days a week! Just doesn't work for me!! More is less in this case and I've been making great gains along side maintaing great fullness and strength while dieting down.

My bottle of PM has not got to me and when it does I'm going to take some time (which honestly should only be a day or 2) to do a little research on the ingredients! After I have what Im taking down pact, the first dose will be had! Then...let the fun begin!

What Im expecting, want and get out of this vary for obvious reasons. What I am expecting is fullness, strength and increased vascularity simply because this is what Ive read in others logs who have or are running PM. What I want...well, we all want the world but, in a realistic viewpoint, all I'd be happy with is maintaining my strength (increase would obviously be better although tough in a severe defecit) and fullness! I am optimistic about this supplement as well a realist. I understand where I stand at this point and where this product might and might not take me.

My mind is racing right now as I'm trying to wrap this up so I can make my move to the gym. Going to blast back/traps/abs today and when I re-read this later, I'll edit if need be. I'm sure its sloppy and a bit scattered but...I just wanted to get something in here for you all to read for now :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
5-22-10

Overall experience with USPLabs Pink Magic -

I've been dieting down now for 3months and about half way through my deficit, I was lucky enough to be chosen to run PinkMagic for those wonderful guys over at USPLabs!

I'm sure all of you know what comes with dieting "down" and being in a defecit. Slight strength loss, not that great of pumps achieved, less drive, some loss of muscle mass (this depends greatly on diet and how taxing your diet is as well as many other properties) and many other not so nice things that come along with dieting.

PinkMagic couldnt of come at a better time. About halfway into my diet is when things start to get a bit extreme and when the diet really starts to settle in. Both on the mind and on the body/muscle. THings really start to go downhill when you start to see strength go down, lose a bit of size etc etc...So thats one other way PM shines. It allowed me to really hold onto Id say 80-85% of my strength which is AMAZING which therefore allowed me to hold onto more muscle throughout the defecit. So "seeing" this first hand, allows the mind to function properly setting the tone for allowing yourself to reach your goals better. When you start dwindling away...that doesn't really make you feel to good now does it?

The pumps have been pretty crazy, but more so noticeable in the beginning of the run opposed to the end. But again, with that said...as my PM run became deeper into the bottle, as did my diet and deficit. So less cals, more cardio etc etc and still achieving even great pumps? PinkMagic is truly a new era of "Natural" (and not PH natural crap, natural natural were talking) supplement that should be included in "everyones" regimine.

All I've been telling myself is that if this is what PinkMagic has done for me in this "extreme" diet scenario. Just imagine what it would do when Im packing on size and my cals are through the roof! Ballistic gains are to be had and I truly do stand by this product!

Im also interested to see if there are benefits from a more aggressive dosing protocol!
Please feel free to ask any questions in the thread (obviously of course not about the ingredients) or p/m me about my run. I will be more then happy to supply as much as I can to help you better understand how great of a NATURAL product this truly is!

New Staple to my lineup!

rescue163

Awards
First one in................. Rock it PCTforeal......

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be a fun ride!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well well...a little care package arrived at the door today! Thank you again Jacob and the USP team for putting this together for me and choosing me to run PM :)

First things first guys...PINK magic, and the pills aren't PINK lol come on now huh!!! Only kidding, was just funny to see that after opening the bottle!

I'm going to start running this today but am only going to get in 4pills today and then the recommended 2pills 3x a day with meals will be followed for the remainder of the run!

Lucky me because today I have quads and it is the most brutal, demanding delivery of exhaustion and output of any of my workouts. For the longest time I've always beat down on my legs but not to my fullest capability. Last year I've given quads and hams their own day to devote equal attention! You know many of you do both in the same day and by the time you get around to hammies, most of the time your spent and they sort of get neglected. Same thing with calves, alot of people save them at the end of legs and they barely get hit. If they do though, there may not be much intensity to give towards them. So I've found seperating quads and hammies, possibly hitting calves on one of those days and hitting calves again on an easier (if to call it that) or less demanding workout day has created a drastic improvement in my lower half (especially my hams).

But, back to what I was saying about cutting my quad workouts short! I've always given them enough to grow so that wasn't the issue. The problem was, I was robbing them of the true potential they possess. After say 3grueling exercises devoted to quads with numerous sets incooperated for each exercise, I was sooo damn spent and felt good enough that it was ok to throw in the towel. Just recently now, I've started to drive and dig deep (which is so hard to do on leg day alone) and added yet another exercise to really tap into their true potential! Since Ive stepped up my leg game, they've taken on way new seperation. Not so much growth, but deep striations looking like my legs are being chipped away at and being carved from stone! As my bodyfat lowers, my legs are coming in even better of course, but the moral of all this is sometimes when you feel like its good enough and you've given it plenty, thats the point your body is telling you "these next extra sets are really going to turn on that growth mechanism". Its the point at which you can push through that can make or break that new PR or new measurement or whatever goal you are seeking! You will then learn what its like training to an through failure and leaving nothing in the tank!

With my work ethic and drive, I'll be able to get such a good grasp on what PM is truly capable of! With that said, I dont expect much after just my first days dosing but, I will be back after the gym to update irregardless!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
What a battle in the gym today! Growing closer to my show I'm now incorporating dropsets even on my leg days! Brutal incline press work after smashing out squats! Although it does feel nice on the lower back and to sit down atleast while lifting weight haha

Nothing to report about as far as the Pink Magic goes just yet. THis was my first day and things like vascularity, pump etc are a bit tough to gauge when doing legs. They swell up and lose their design a bit while doing them so...even if there were any "instant" results...I couldn't pinpoint any. My aggression was typical...beast mode and crankin the reps out on heavy weight. Reps were up by 1-3 in my presses but thats solely do to my style of training and focusing on progressive overload. Nothing to write home about at this point but am going to update regardless :)

Want to get serious about progressing in the gym? Round up some coins and go by yourself a notepad. Log a training journal every day in the gym. Exercise, reps, sets, how easy, when you needed a spot, every little detail you can fit in there to better yourself will help so much next week when you get back in the gym and figure out what to do this time around! One quick flip back to the previous weeks workout and you'll leave all the guess work out to determine what rep count to hit or weight to use :)

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I always thought keeping a detailed log like that was common sense, but it's amazing how few people actually do. I may see two or three other guys at my gym keeping a log, nobody else does.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it...it takes all of the guess work out. Years ago I used one and then fell off from using one. What do you know...I made my best gains while keeping a log!

Once again making my best gains with the help of keeping a log. Just kick back a page, see I did this much weight, aim for 1-2more reps or 2.5-5lb increase

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Hit back yesterday and today is my day off!

My backworkout went as usual, Heavy...balls to the wall with crazy intensity. Nothing to report yet of the PinkMagic seeping through!

Some of my lifts I chose to add weight (even if it was just 5lbs say to my deadlift) to were hit for the number of reps I did the previous week. It was just as damn heavy as last week and credit the progression to my style of training. When and if I can take that weight and hit it for say double the reps, then I'll know PM is contributing to my strength. No crazy vascularity or over noticing pumps at this point but...stay tuned as it is only day 2 of running this. There will be much more to come!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You can really feel the PM working at this point to some extent. My chest workout the other day had so more then the usual amount of bloodflow. Thus allowing a greater mind muscle connection and really allowing me target the intended muscle.

What seems best about PM I guess when comparing it to something like Prime is that its very fast acting. Nothing to write home about yet when it comes to strength but Im just below 2k cal at this point and my strength is hanging strong. So I guess that speaks for itself there. I really wouldn't expect numbers to go up when in such an extreme defecit but I can say its helping hold on to what I have "big time". I almost feel like I could drop another 2-400cal no problem and still maintain my muscle mass lol. If and when I do drop that low, that would be somethin ridiculous if I was able to maintain my size!!!

My off days (which are frequent when precontest) doesnt have anything special to report. I can say though that when I spend my time posing/flexing, my muscles have a much easier time achieving a great amount of bloodflow equalling nice fullness!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what type of cardio do you do when prepping for a contest?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Varies as I grow closer to the show and where my body is at. Once I get below 6 I start implementing HIIT :/
HII
Mostly LISS for me though does the trick. Untill like I said I get under 6, HIIT helps tap into those stubborn fat stores.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I've been staying nice and full throughout my prep. At this point my low carb days are getting pretty darn low and its usually on those days that I flatten out just a tad. The Pink Magic is definately helping me maintain fullness even on these days!

My workouts at this point usually have lost some strength and stamina. Being only a couple weeks out, everything really starts to set in. The only time of the day I pull enough energy to look like everything is cool is when I'm in the gym. Pink Magic has definately been helping me maintain my strength. My stamina has dropped a bit meaning Im getting a few less reps, but If I'm still able to bang heavy weight for some good reps and a couple sets, that proves what its worth right there.

Vascularity is a tough thing to say of this product and judge it for someone like myself being that I am very very tight and have always been quite vascular. It hasn't added anything "special" or noticeable in that area that I've made a mental note about.

I'd love to know in the future when this is released if a higher dosing is possible (which I'm sure will be, as long safe). If only 6 a day can pull some nice immediate results, I wonder what a couple more could do :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I've been staying nice and full throughout my prep. At this point my low carb days are getting pretty darn low and its usually on those days that I flatten out just a tad. The Pink Magic is definately helping me maintain fullness even on these days!

My workouts at this point usually have lost some strength and stamina. Being only a couple weeks out, everything really starts to set in. The only time of the day I pull enough energy to look like everything is cool is when I'm in the gym. Pink Magic has definately been helping me maintain my strength. My stamina has dropped a bit meaning Im getting a few less reps, but If I'm still able to bang heavy weight for some good reps and a couple sets, that proves what its worth right there.

Vascularity is a tough thing to say of this product and judge it for someone like myself being that I am very very tight and have always been quite vascular. It hasn't added anything "special" or noticeable in that area that I've made a mental note about.

I'd love to know in the future when this is released if a higher dosing is possible (which I'm sure will be, as long safe). If only 6 a day can pull some nice immediate results, I wonder what a couple more could do :)
Looking good so far. Strength maintenance and muscle-fullness on low carbs are impressive.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
On top of being in a deficit for roughly 10weeks, that is a definate good thing!

Had a sick back workout the other day. My back looked thick as hell poppin outta my shirt. Tough to gauge vascularity on someone like myself once again because like I said earlier Im pretty damn tight and regardless diet or not am always vascular.

Bottom line, Im depleted as sh!t and maintaing my strength? Thats a daaaaaaamn good thing in my eyes! Pink Magic would definately be used in another prep of mine without a doubt!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout today baby.....lightweight yeaaaaaa! I can't believe thus far how well PM has help me keep my size, its crazy. Even my fgirlfriend was like wow, since your last prep you look so much bigger/fuller at this point compared to last time. Sure my prep is different in terms of cardio and dieting from last time, but without a doubt PM is playing a role as I Can tell first hand.

I heard the release may be at the end of May early June. Can a USP rep please p/m me to verify something along these lines? I of course am part of the inner circle!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest workout today baby.....lightweight yeaaaaaa! I can't believe thus far how well PM has help me keep my size, its crazy. Even my fgirlfriend was like wow, since your last prep you look so much bigger/fuller at this point compared to last time. Sure my prep is different in terms of cardio and dieting from last time, but without a doubt PM is playing a role as I Can tell first hand.

I heard the release may be at the end of May early June. Can a USP rep please p/m me to verify something along these lines? I of course am part of the inner circle!
Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout was beast yesterday!

Strength is still just about all there in early sets, obviously not as full out as I am when Im in a caloric surplus.

Very depleted and staying very full throughout workouts. Great pumps getting in and its really helping my focus on the intended muscle being worked.

My stamina is dropping a bit throughout the sets but thats simply due to the fatigue of diet etc setting in. This PM has really been pulling its weight though and only at 6caps a day!!! woot woot

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbedd...

What show are you competing in?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound ridiculous or anything, but at this point that is being kept under wraps! For reasons other competitors may understand or even non competitors but :) Thats all there really is to that lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound ridiculous or anything, but at this point that is being kept under wraps! For reasons other competitors may understand or even non competitors but :) Thats all there really is to that lol
I know a lot of people that do that.... Ninja style!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Taking alot of rest days as my show grows closer thats why updates have been slow. being natural, Ive learned when in a major cal def for a long period of time with x amount of cardio etc etc, my body holds much better with more days off from the gym then in the gym.

With that said, I am hitting back today and will update later.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday was my last hit of the Pink. Not to much chatter in this thread as it seems people seen and heard all they had to and that was that. So...regardless of the amount of traffic, I still feel the job has been done as I'm sure many people have read my experiences thus far and took it for what it was worth, but didn't bother saying anything. So hopefully with that said...what was expected of me was concluded here in this review.

My run has ended, its a sad day! Hopefully USP can push things a bit faster to get this released ASAP!

Post #2 updated...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are doing our best to get it out ASAP! Thanks so much for the time you spent on this log! It is appreciated!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Its the least I could do at this time for you guys over at USP.
I have no problem at all repping a company with "solid, real result packed" supplements. You won't catch me dead sooping up a product "just because". I am definately not that guy and I can tell you though PinkMagic is definately "that" supplement that us natural guys have yearned for!

Stacked along with Prime...amazing stuff. Can get pricey if done right...but everything comes at a price one way or another!

Anyone who has read this thread, I appreciate your interest and following! You guys all have no idea how badly I can't wait to get into my offseason diet and implement PinkMagic into my lineup! I've created my best yet offseason diet plan and its looking cleaner and bigger then ever (I've had alot of time on my hands prepping and all).
Taking the time I do to create the physique I bring to the stage, should only be complimented by equal time and effort (in and out of the gym) in the offseason so I can come back and bring a bigger and better package next time!

Keep your eyes peeled...a blowin up bulk style PinkMagic thread just might be in the works??? :) :) :)
Oh and it will be suuure to please! I'll be eating big, lifting heavier and enjoying the finer side of things in life (unlike during prep, fun fun fun). So with that said, my attitude and drive will be through the roof. Which will be sure to resonate throughout USP's subsection giving that extra motivation some people like to read about and sometimes need!

This is just the beginning for me using USP supps and I've implemented basically their entire lineup throughout my prep. All I'm trying to say is, if this is what they have done for me while dieting down, I can't imagine what its going to do when I'm up! USPlabs is definately a company I will stand behind and continue to invest in :) Thanks for not thinking of yourselves and cutting corners to make that extra buck, but instead spending that extra buck to make damn good supplements! Its companies like USPlabs that need this type of recognition ;)

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic looks like a real winner

thank you for the review on pink magic, pctforeal

when will pink magic be released and what does the price point look like?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pink Magic looks like a real winner

thank you for the review on pink magic, pctforeal

when will pink magic be released and what does the price point look like?
We are doing a Inner Circle only Pre-Release on Wednesday, and we hope it is in retail in 2-3 weeks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any starting pictures? Or videos?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
No, sorry. I kind of keep things low key when it comes to posting my pictures over the net. Few key reasons for not doing so!

IF however...this or that was to happen...you would see some real results and more videos and pics then one could ever ask for ;)

To be honest, filming is a big thing for me. Allows me to watch myself over and over critiquing form etc, things I may not pick up on while pushing the weight!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
But I can certainly tell you that you will not be disappointed one bit with this product. Especially with the outrageous IC release options/pricing/deals, you simply can't go wrong. Its idiot proof to be honest...

If you have any questions about my run with PM, please feel free to ask and I'll answer them as best and detailed as possible :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm a Lilttle late, but nice log. Detailed And results seem endless. Good job. I start my pm next week can't wait. Will stack with recreate :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a Lilttle late, but nice log. Detailed And results seem endless. Good job. I start my pm next week can't wait. Will stack with recreate :)
Better late then never. Either way, thanks for checking out my thread :)

Sorry I haven't gotten in here any sooner but...after my recent show I took a week off from "everything" and then just got back from vacation not to long ago. Getting back into my groove slowly and surely.

I appreciate the recognition of the little things I provided throughout my log. USP gave me a great chance, so I did what I could to deliver back. Also in not the same cookie cutter fashion you see many other logs ran the same.

Like you've probably already read in this particular log, if this is what I gained from it in a severe cal defecit, imagine the power of PM when you have cals to actually feed and grow from!

By now I think you have your PM, reply back and let me know what you think and how things are going :) I'd love to hear about your experience ;P Should be a fun stack with the recreate! Throw some Prime in and your solid!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better late then never. Either way, thanks for checking out my thread :)

Sorry I haven't gotten in here any sooner but...after my recent show I took a week off from "everything" and then just got back from vacation not to long ago. Getting back into my groove slowly and surely.

I appreciate the recognition of the little things I provided throughout my log. USP gave me a great chance, so I did what I could to deliver back. Also in not the same cookie cutter fashion you see many other logs ran the same.

Like you've probably already read in this particular log, if this is what I gained from it in a severe cal defecit, imagine the power of PM when you have cals to actually feed and grow from!

By now I think you have your PM, reply back and let me know what you think and how things are going :) I'd love to hear about your experience ;P Should be a fun stack with the recreate! Throw some Prime in and your solid!
welcome back..where u go for vaca? cant wait for mine is in two weeks going to miami...

yea i know im in a cal deficit as well and i started my pm, oep,at2 for the first week in which tomm would be my second week. i still have some oep and at2 and i love that stack so i decided to keep going on it till is done with my pm. but i will add tomm my recreate and tcf-1 ;-) im loving the pm so far even though is only week one..

btw how did ur show go?