PM INNER CIRCLE

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been blown away by the reviews so far on PM over at the site. Is there any idea set when this might go to inner circle release? Just tryn to have an guestimate on the timeframe

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing is set in stone yet - still basing all of this on the users.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
enough is enough, put up or shut up regarding the pink, enough with all the hoopla on this "pink magic" like Jerry said "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

enough is enough, put up or shut up regarding the pink, enough with all the hoopla on this "pink magic" like Jerry said "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
Jerry Jones or Jerry Springer or Jerry from "Tom and Jerry?"

IC release is going to happen in May. A very limited run at that.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

the clock's tickin'.....tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-tick...:yawn:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
IC release is going to happen in May. A very limited run at that.[/QUOTE]

How limited do you think?will there be a limit to how many can be purchased? I'm hopin to grab 2 or 3-which would be great

How limited do you think?will there be a limit to how many can be purchased? I'm hopin to grab 2 or 3-which would be great[/QUOTE]

there will be a max and not a minimum...goes to show you the special nature of this PM. We wish we could let everyone buy a bunch...it will be a while before that is a reality.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flavoooor!!! flav yeahh boooyyyz!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
How limited do you think?will there be a limit to how many can be purchased? I'm hopin to grab 2 or 3-which would be great[/QUOTE]

it's already being sold on other sites for $29.95, so why the wait till may?:irked::yo::smite::suspect:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How limited do you think?will there be a limit to how many can be purchased? I'm hopin to grab 2 or 3-which would be great
it's already being sold on other sites for $29.95, so why the wait till may?:irked::yo::smite::suspect:[/QUOTE]

HAHA what a joke...
NO one has the product, trust me...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it's already being sold on other sites for $29.95, so why the wait till may?:irked::yo::smite::suspect:
HAHA what a joke...
NO one has the product, trust me...[/QUOTE]

the jokes on you then, ha-ha. just purchased a bottle, real talk no bs

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA what a joke...
NO one has the product, trust me...
the jokes on you then, ha-ha. just purchased a bottle, real talk no bs[/QUOTE]

Best of luck with that one! Wow..

suresha

Awards
  • Established
the jokes on you then, ha-ha. just purchased a bottle, real talk no bs
Best of luck with that one! Wow..[/QUOTE]

there might be a mole over in the usplabs headquarters, you never know, the economy isn't doing to well and that could lead to some desparate measures. times are hard on the boulavard, and everybody has to eat, "NOTHIN IS IMPOSSIBLE" these days, don't you agree

The only way that happened is someone did not make good on our logging agreement and sold thier bottle..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there might be a mole over in the usplabs headquarters, you never know, the economy isn't doing to well and that could lead to some desparate measures. times are hard on the boulavard, and everybody has to eat, "NOTHIN IS IMPOSSIBLE" these days, don't you agree
We are located on a 'Drive', so things are all good here : )

Best of luck with Pink Magic, you will love it.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure i will just like i love all of your other supps that i keep purchasing, as soon as it arrives i'll post a brief thread, though i would have rather been chosento log than spending $29.95 + s/h, but's it all good, your stuff never let me down thus far

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i see you found out who was sellin it, and had them stopped, huh? still got to put in my order though, lol. i thought yall were better than that, SHAME ON YOU, USPLABS!!!!!!!!!!
i could hear yall now saying " Oh-Sh!t, he was right, get me the damn phone now............!!!!!!!"

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see you found out who was sellin it, and had them stopped, huh? still got to put in my order though, lol. i thought yall were better than that, SHAME ON YOU, USPLABS!!!!!!!!!!
i could hear yall now saying " Oh-Sh!t, he was right, get me the damn phone now............!!!!!!!"
Not sure what you are talking about buddy... but, shame on USP? You are really going to go there?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established

Boro or USP - any idea why the site being referred to posted PM for sale already?!?! (i guessed as to which site @$$hole was talking about and actually nailed it on the first search... although the product has obviously been listed as OOS at this point)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Boro or USP - any idea why the site being referred to posted PM for sale already?!?! (i guessed as to which site @$$hole was talking about and actually nailed it on the first search... although the product has obviously been listed as OOS at this point)
i found it right away too but i missed it as well :censored: !!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Jacob mentioned, someone must have not held up to the deal.

or

They pre-list these products... to allow their site to get 'life' in google searches. They list it well before the product is available to build the life of the listing.

I would be very surprised if the individual above receives a legit Pink Magic but it is not totally impossible. We are taking on one of the largest Beta-tests in the history of the industry, there is sure to be someone who does not play by the rules. What I can say is, there is NO WAY I would have missed out on the Pink Magic run for a measly $30...

Either way, it is shady as hell... And I assure you, I did not 'pick up the phone, and call them up'... haha

Some websites will put up early just to earn your traffic.

Was there a picture of the bottle on the website? We have yet to receive any "for sale" Pink Magic at our distribution point.

All the current bottles out there read "Beta Bottle Not for resale"

Plus not sure how this website gathered the price of 29.99, it will be more expensive.

Best of luck with that one! Wow..
there might be a mole over in the usplabs headquarters, you never know, the economy isn't doing to well and that could lead to some desparate measures. times are hard on the boulavard, and everybody has to eat, "NOTHIN IS IMPOSSIBLE" these days, don't you agree[/QUOTE]

Mission Impossible....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:scratchchin: Saaa-weet deal!! then the 12 week (possible) uninterrupted run I was hoping for might just become a reality.....'Dear Diary, today I learned that Jacob n crew will be releasing an IC PM release around the time I finish beta testing PM' <falls out of his chair> Love it!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:scratchchin: Saaa-weet deal!! then the 12 week (possible) uninterrupted run I was hoping for might just become a reality.....'Dear Diary, today I learned that Jacob n crew will be releasing an IC PM release around the time I finish beta testing PM' <falls out of his chair> Love it!

hahha I can envision it too... just limply falling... haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever you do, do not miss the IC Release. Pink Magic is Pure Awesomeness. Absolutely incredible!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
YOUR MOTHER IS THE @$$HOLE, JB!!!!!!!!
THIS FORUM WAS ESTABLISHED FOR "LEARNING, TEACHING AND LEADING" NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFULL CALLING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR NAME!!! CHECK YA SELF............!!!!!!!!

You should email them and ask that question. You guess is as good as mine.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
[[/QUOTE]

there will be a max and not a minimum...goes to show you the special nature of this PM. We wish we could let everyone buy a bunch...it will be a while before that is a reality.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jacob. Hopefully I can grab 2 then. I can tell that will be one of the days where I have to be buy the comp all day lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Booya. Ill be hitting that release up indeed.