Army Guy goes Destruction Mode clothed in PINK!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to thank Casey and Jacob for the opportunity to Beta Test Pink Magic. This is expected to be a wild ride!!!
A little about me:
6'3" - 230lbs - 13%bf - lifting for years and years
Have always been a fan of USP
The dosing will be as prescribed for the Beta Testers 2 pills 3x's daily with food.
Other supps will be just a multi and fishoils to start and about 2 weeks in will throw in some pre and intra workout mixes.
Lifting will be as follows:
Monday - Chest - Tris - Traps
Tuesday - Cardio
Wed- Back - Bis - Forearms
Thurs - Cardio
Friday - Shoulders and legs
Saturday - hiking cardio
Sunday Off

I will take the first dose on Monday morning before lifting and then take it form there.

Goals for this run are as follows:
1 Recomp
2 Recomp
3 Recomp
did I mention Recomp??? :AR15firing: I with being around 13% I would love to shed down to 11-11.5. In 1 month that is pushing it, but is possible. At the same time I plan on reaching new heights in strength as well.
LET THE DESTRUCTION BEGIN!!!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final review

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first in on this one my friend. Rip it the hell up

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
holy crap that was fast AE!! LOL I just hit the post button. I'm going full on destruction mode with this one my friend!! Will try to catch you on some of those impressive numbers you have been posting!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey so far I have figured one thing out the super pumpled vascular thing has a lot to do with carb intake. Carbs blow you up on this stuff like crazy.. when you go low carb though it can be tough going sometimes. Make sure to have lots of quality carbs with any pre-workout dosing.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey so far I have figured one thing out the super pumpled vascular thing has a lot to do with carb intake. Carbs blow you up on this stuff like crazy.. when you go low carb though it can be tough going sometimes. Make sure to have lots of quality carbs with any pre-workout dosing.
will do my friend. I have taken extensive notes from you and Kleen over the last few weeks. I hope I have the same reaction to Pink that you have had!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do my friend. I have taken extensive notes from you and Kleen over the last few weeks. I hope I have the same reaction to Pink that you have had!
Well you'll notice the pumped feeling almost imediately first couple of days anyway.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy crap that was fast AE!! LOL I just hit the post button. I'm going full on destruction mode with this one my friend!! Will try to catch you on some of those impressive numbers you have been posting!
I am sure you will do it. Just rip into it :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the destruction, shock and awe big guy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about Fape'e it. Just like the french chefs there would be lots of cream per serving.... Oh no I did actually type that.

Of course I am here to see what you do with this one AG!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
In for the run bro. Hopefully you get exactly what your after out of this!!! Get it...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Crush it.
I am sure you will do it. Just rip into it :)
In for the destruction, shock and awe big guy!
What about Fape'e it. Just like the french chefs there would be lots of cream per serving.... Oh no I did actually type that.

Of course I am here to see what you do with this one AG!
In for the run bro. Hopefully you get exactly what your after out of this!!! Get it...
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely... :fest30: great to have you all on board and even better to see the shenanigans have already begun!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, buddy. Give it hell! :D

-John

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!!!

You gonna be using this bad boy as a standalone?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone needs to do a Rick Flair after a set of squats or deads before this logs over.

Or after coitus, then look down and say, "you've been Rick Flaired."

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to do a Rick Flair after a set of squats or deads before this logs over.

Or after coitus, then look down and say, "you've been Rick Flaired."
I would say during climax pull out the rick flair.....adds to the moment

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No you have to say YOU HAVE BEEN NATURE BOY'D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before getting intimate you have to Hulk Up

During the act you have to Go all out like the Ultimate Warrior

And at the end you give her a big WHOOOO,

Then gently give her high flow O2 and maybe some ammonia cause she may be unconcious from the intensity of the lay. Give her a quick massage so she is ready and loose for round 2.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before getting intimate you have to Hulk Up

During the act you have to Go all out like the Ultimate Warrior

And at the end you give her a big WHOOOO,

Then gently give her high flow O2 and maybe some ammonia cause she may be unconcious from the intensity of the lay. Give her a quick massage so she is ready and loose for round 2.
By Hulking up, are you referring to stomping around the bed, doing the I can't hear you, prior to undressing.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By Hulking up, are you referring to stomping around the bed, doing the I can't hear you, prior to undressing.
That and ripping off your clothes, flexing your muscles, and ensuring the maximal pump in all areas of your body..... Afterwards she must be convinced she just made love to a god...no excuses go hard or go m*sturb*ate haha

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed, my friend! :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks one and all, this is going to be a fun ride. One question upfront. Want to incorporate OEP in here at some point, mostly for testing purposes to see if I get the same results that DW got. Thoughts on that one and thoughts on dosing???

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
just noticed u were running the pink! I'll be following bud, hope i can get in on a run of this stuff also sounds awesome. Right now on the OEP i'm running 1 at wake up and 1 around 6-7 hrs later and having good results but stacking it with Alpha t2, not sure how u'd wanna stack it with the pink I'd say try it this way and see how it feels.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I ran it 2-1 when I did take it. Some of the other Pink testers have run them together with great results.
Thanks for joining in bro!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks one and all, this is going to be a fun ride. One question upfront. Want to incorporate OEP in here at some point, mostly for testing purposes to see if I get the same results that DW got. Thoughts on that one and thoughts on dosing???
You certainly could add OEP, as long as you did not receive any specific instructions from USPlabs to run Pink Magic solo. For OEP, I would recommend to start with one capsule on Day 1, to test your stim tolerance. The first dose is usually about 30 minutes pre-breakfast. Repeat on Day 2. On Day 3, repeat the pre-breakfast dosing scheme, and take another OEP about six - eight hours later on an empty stomach before another meal. Run this for a while and see how it treats you before considering increasing your dosage to three capsules per day, if necessary. Most have awesome results with only two capsules of OEP daily during their run, though.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
You certainly could add OEP, as long as you did not receive any specific instructions from USPlabs to run Pink Magic solo. For OEP, I would recommend to start with one capsule on Day 1, to test your stim tolerance. The first dose is usually about 30 minutes pre-breakfast. Repeat on Day 2. On Day 3, repeat the pre-breakfast dosing scheme, and take another OEP about six - eight hours later on an empty stomach before another meal. Run this for a while and see how it treats you before considering increasing your dosage to three capsules per day, if necessary. Most have awesome results with only two capsules of OEP daily during their run, though.
Casey said those kind of supps are fine to stack as long as they don't interfere with the Pink. When I ran OEP before, that dosing you mentioned is what I did. The Pink needs to be taken with meals, and I would prefer one dose before lifting. My issue is that I lift pretty early because of the Army. That would mean waking, dosing 2 OEP, and then waiting a bout an hour, and then taking the 2 Pink with a small boosting meal... do you see another way I can do this to save more time in the morning??
Thanks for the input Strat!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Casey said those kind of supps are fine to stack as long as they don't interfere with the Pink. When I ran OEP before, that dosing you mentioned is what I did. The Pink needs to be taken with meals, and I would prefer one dose before lifting. My issue is that I lift pretty early because of the Army. That would mean waking, dosing 2 OEP, and then waiting a bout an hour, and then taking the 2 Pink with a small boosting meal... do you see another way I can do this to save more time in the morning??
Thanks for the input Strat!!
Why do you intend to wait a full hour between your OEP and your meal?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's going on in here? AG tearing it up all over again? Nice...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I can take them back to back than I will. I was just wanting to amass the full power of the OEP...
Taking OEP thirty minutes before your meal suffices. Alternatively, you can take your light meal on waking up, take your OEP with Pink Magic about one later later, and workout about 30 minutes after your OEP/Pink Magic dose. This is somewhat like PRIME dosing: usually with meals, with the only exception being the pre-workout dose about thirty minutes pre-workout. As you wish. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strat, why is Pink supposed to be taken with food what is the reasoning for this. Upset stomach? Is it preferentially digested substrate that would get digested too quickly in the stomach not allowing it to be absorbed by the intestines at full strength due to excess exposure to stomach acids? You know, kind of like CLA it is useless to take on an empty stomach it never gets to the intestines since it is preferentialy used for energy, so its fat burning qualities are rendered ineffective? Were any blood work studies done to determine blood saturation with different methods of dosing protocal or is the dosing suggestion purely anectdotal?

As of now I am not taking it preworkout due to the with food designation on the bottle. I am a fasted trainer. I am not looking to break any PRs I have injuries to deal with. I would rather not take it on an empty stomach without knowing the full reason why it is suggest that it be taken with food.

AG, you are also taking a preworkout with some stims in it so I would recomend doing a little more staggered dosing scheme. Wake, PreWorkout with EAAs in that or in your intra... Then post workout, eat post workout nutrition take 1 OEP with meal so it trickles into the stream hitting slowly and not over powering your CNS, 3 hours later 2nd OEP and if you need a 3rd take as late as you feel comfortable taking and still sleeping easily. Alternatively if you choose to add in a non stim like ReCreate or DCP you can easily stay on the 2 a day with OEP and then dose the other non stim diets as suggested. Since that will create a synergy there is no point going over 2 caps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to how day 3 hits you. You are going to be feeling the magic by then!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
That is a great point and one that I was wondering myself Kleen. I don't mind being a guinea pig on this one as both you and I are beta testers. I like both dosing suggestions and will play with it a bit. I actually decided to come off all stims for 10 days or so do get them out of the system and see how Pink works on its own. At the 10, or so, day mark I will reintroduce the stims. The Preworkout and then the OEP. Curious to see what the three of you think about this one:
Wake 0500
immediate 1 OEP and 2 scoops ASGT
0530 - AP
0545 - gym with BC EAA intra
0730 - post workout, small meal, Pink

Option 2
0500 wake and immediate intake of either Protein and EAAs or something similar
Pink magic
0530 ASGT and OEP
0545 AP and hit the weights about 10 minutes later with the intra BC EAA
0730 small meal and 2nd OEP

thoughts???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a great point and one that I was wondering myself Kleen. I don't mind being a guinea pig on this one as both you and I are beta testers. I like both dosing suggestions and will play with it a bit. I actually decided to come off all stims for 10 days or so do get them out of the system and see how Pink works on its own. At the 10, or so, day mark I will reintroduce the stims. The Preworkout and then the OEP. Curious to see what the three of you think about this one:
Wake 0500
immediate 1 OEP and 2 scoops ASGT
0530 - AP
0545 - gym with BC EAA intra
0730 - post workout, small meal, Pink

Option 2
0500 wake and immediate intake of either Protein and EAAs or something similar
Pink magic
0530 ASGT and OEP
0545 AP and hit the weights about 10 minutes later with the intra BC EAA
0730 small meal and 2nd OEP

thoughts???
I made a few changes and I wil explain below.

Option 2
0500 wake and immediate intake of either Protein and EAAs or something similar Pink magic, and ASGT
0530 AP and hit the weights about 15 minutes later with the intra BC EAA
0730 small meal and OEP
1000 2nd OEP

With the stims in ASGT, and Geranium in AP, I think OEP would be stim overload taken at the same time period. However staggered with them there may even be some synergy between ingredients. I know ASGT makes me sweat a lot to so I am sure it is some what thermogenic as well. Also going by timing recomendations on ASGT 30-45 minutes prior to workout, and the science of why they made AP to go seperately that the two should be seperate buy 30-45 minutes and AP taken 15-20 minutes prior to workout those would seem to be the optimum timings to acheive the most out of those products. The EAA's arent going to hamper ASGT so much that it can't get into the system in the same time amount. However I am wondering if it wouldn't be best to take 2-4 grams of MCT/fish/ or flax oil to aid in making sure there is enough resistance to absorb the most possible pink magic as well. Similiar to what is often practiced with test boosters.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, this is going to be a good one... Good Luck A.G.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I made a few changes and I wil explain below.

Option 2
0500 wake and immediate intake of either Protein and EAAs or something similar Pink magic, and ASGT
0530 AP and hit the weights about 15 minutes later with the intra BC EAA
0730 small meal and OEP
1000 2nd OEP

With the stims in ASGT, and Geranium in AP, I think OEP would be stim overload taken at the same time period. However staggered with them there may even be some synergy between ingredients. I know ASGT makes me sweat a lot to so I am sure it is some what thermogenic as well. Also going by timing recomendations on ASGT 30-45 minutes prior to workout, and the science of why they made AP to go seperately that the two should be seperate buy 30-45 minutes and AP taken 15-20 minutes prior to workout those would seem to be the optimum timings to acheive the most out of those products. The EAA's arent going to hamper ASGT so much that it can't get into the system in the same time amount. However I am wondering if it wouldn't be best to take 2-4 grams of MCT/fish/ or flax oil to aid in making sure there is enough resistance to absorb the most possible pink magic as well. Similiar to what is often practiced with test boosters.
this is actually a lot better than I was thinking. I agree with the fish oils. Will add them with that first dose as well. I'll give this a run about day 10 and let you know how it goes.

I'm in, this is going to be a good one... Good Luck A.G.
welcome bro

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.
Now work thine magic O mage 'til the power of Pink overtakes you. :wizard:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established