Rescue163's Every man's Pink Magic betatest log.....

rescue163

Awards
Hello,

I am a beta tester for Pink Magic by USP labs..... I have been logging it at the USP website, but I would like to share it with my Buds here at AM......

Intro:

I am Rescue163 (Sam)...... I have been given the opportunity to Beta test "Pink Magic". Here is a little back ground of me. I am 29 Y/O..... I got into weight lifting when I was about 15-16. I appear athletic, but I am not so much........ I worked in a gym when I was 19-20 I did a bodybuilding show (The Heart of Tx Bodybuilding Show 2001) For my first show I feel that I did pretty well. Out of 28 competitors I made the top 8 for the night show.

I have not competed in bodybuilding since. I then started a job as a Fire Fighter, got married and now I have 2 kids....... I am 6' about 210....... I still enjoy lifting, but my point of view has changed.

I am calling this the Every Man's Journal because I feel that I represent a large % of people out there. I have priorities that make going to the gym not always #1. When I am at work I try to workout using mainly compound movements and heavier weight with a slower tempo. I work at a medium busy Firehouse (avg. 8-10 calls per shift). I eat well, but not the cleanest.

I am very proud of those of you that are strict and dedicated with your diet/lifting...........

Supps:
Fish oil
1-2 recreate before cardio

Cardio:
20-30 mins on a rowing machine 4 times a week ( just started 3 weeks ago...like a lot of people I am not a HUGE fan of the cardio )

Weights:
Mainly heavy compound movements, full body workouts about 3 days a week ( sometimes more..... I throw in a few extra sets of those beach muscles ....... hey it is almost summer time...)

Diet:
I try to get in a good amount of protein..... good quality carbs...... I try to get more "good" fats than bad fats.... My diet is not perfect by any means........... I am happily married, have 2 kids, a pretty demanding career (sometimes.......... I'm a Firefighter). I am trying to start a small business on the side, so that takes a little time as well. So while I love working out, some times it takes the back seat to the rest of my life..........

Also , Fair warning, I can't spell for S**T................ Thank God for spell check............

Sam

rescue163

Awards
Day 2 of PM...... First day working out with weights with it.

Workout:
Full body, minimum rest between sets

Squats: light weight high reps....... 20 reps

Dumbell pullovers 50 10 reps ( just to loosen up the upper body.. and give me a break between squat sets..

Squats: light weight high volume..... 20 reps

All of the following exercises will be 3 sets 1 warm up then two working sets..... slow and controlled movements..reps 6-10 depending on the movement

1 arm Bent over rows.....95db

DB flat press.......95db

Side raises....40db

Upright row...... 135 barbell

Skull crushers......35's on ez curl bar

Bicep curl.........50db

The weight felt easy......... I felt sick midway through the workout ( I'm not used to moving to each exercise with so little rest.......... So far I like the PM...... Hopefully it will be a slow rest of the day at the firehouse....

Take Care

I am not sure if it was that I took 8 days away from weights but my strength was very good today......

Sam

rescue163

Awards
I don't know if it is the Pink Magic, but I have been HUNGRY All day...............I noticed it yesterday, I just thought i was hungry, but today it continued...

rescue163

Awards
Day 4 of PM:

Did 20 min of fasted cardio+ 2 recreate ( rowing machine) this morning.

Noticeable effects so far:

I am noticing my oil glands are producing more oil, and a slight increase in acne. A slight increase in aggression, very controllable, not a problem at all, but noticeable. Muscles are harder when flexed. I felt warmer yesterday, and it has continued today as well. I will be on the lookout in the coming days to see if this continues. My spelling still sucks, this has not been affected at all.......

I am liking PM very much at this point........... I will be at the firestation tomorrow and hit weights again with a full body workout. ( still sore from the last one)

Take Care,
Sam
Edit/Delete Message

rescue163

Awards
Day 5 of PM:

I am so far really liking PM. I feel like I am 2 weeks into an epistane cycle..... and it is only day 5..

I still feel warmer than usual, so I am guessing that PM has some thermogenic qualities in it.
Today was my weight lifting day, before I get into the work out , I would like to preface by saying that it was not an optimal day to work out. I had a really hard time sleeping last night, and I had to get up early to go to work, so I am not sure how much sleep I got last night ( it wasn't that much, I'm afraid).

I feel that my muscles look fuller. One of the guys at work said that I am looking more defined.

It was a busy day at the Firehouse, We were busy from mid morning to just a little bit ago. I started my workout at 9:00pm. I do not like lifting that late. All that said it was a decent workout, I didn't move up numbers as much as I wanted, but the weights felt lighter. I feel that next workout I will definitely go up in the weights

Workout:

Squats: light weight high reps....... 20 reps 3 sets.....

dbl pullovers 75lb db 10 reps 2 sets ( just to loosen up the upper body..

1 arm Bent over rows.....95db x 4 sets

DB flat press.......95db x 3 sets

Side raises....40db x 3 sets ( went up to 45's and got 4 before form went to crap)

Upright row...... 135 barbell x 2sets ( was easier , will go up in weight next time)

Skull crushers......45's on ez curl bar x 2 sets

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........50db x 8 reps 3 sets

I felt a good pump during the workout. Starting to see some vascularity come through( I am NOT vascular by any means, this could be a big difference if it continues).
Still hungry, but not as hungry as 2 days ago ( probably because the busy day at work). I am going to take some 1-carboxy tonight to help the sleeping.......

I will update body weight and a new picture after it has been a solid week on PM..... Thanks again USP I am enjoying this

Sam

rescue163

Awards
Day 7 of PM

Today is my first day off of PM (6 on 1 off protocol)

Weight: 212.5 ( that is +2.5 pounds)

After 1 week ( 6 days) of pink magic I feel that my progress is good. After all it has only been 1 week..... My sleep was better last night. I took yesterdays last dose of PM earlier in the day. I do not feel as hot today as I have, so I feel strongly that PM has a thermo effect in me. I feel that aggression is up from the previous days. I haven't felt anything different with my libido .................. My spelling still sucks......... thank you spell check......

Here is my pick after 1 full week on PM. I tried to keep the same pose for comparison reasons.... What do you think?

Attachments

rescue163

Awards
Ok, now this log is caught up to the other.......... Take Care

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Chest looks fuller! Results after 1 week lol Sick!!!!

rescue163

Awards
Day 7 of Pink Magic:

Today I felt strong.........I went up in weight in almost ALL lifts. I was having the Alpha male feeling while lifting. My muscles felt really strong, but I was pretty damn fatigued from the minimal amount of rest between sets.

The workout was going GREAT....... Then the emergency calls started coming in.........Damn work, getting in the way of PM...

After a car wreck and a really sick person, I got back to the workout..... it was not as good as before, but I finished.

Workout:

Squats: light weight high reps....... 20 reps (+20lbs what I did last time) 3 sets.....

dbl pullovers 75lb db 10 reps 3 sets

1 arm Bent over rows.....100db x 4 sets 5-7 reps

DB flat press.......100db x 3 sets 8 reps

Side raises....45db x 3 sets 7 reps

Upright row...... 150 barbell x 3 sets 7 reps

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........55db x 8 reps 3 sets

Sadly the DB's at my firehouse only go up to 100lbs...... I guess I'll add reps, sets and have a longer tempo to stress the muscles......

My sleep has been better but not great. I take my last dose of the pink stuff around 5pm... still feeling the warmth about 30 min. after taking( I like it)... Hunger is still up, and yes strength is up. It has been a Good Pink Magic Day....

Take Care,
Sam

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. Looking good so far.

rescue163

Awards
Thanks................ Nice to have you swing by Strat...:wavey::wavey::wavey:

rescue163

Awards
I forgot to say this earlier, thanks for stopping by PCT......

rescue163

Awards
Day 8 of Pink Magic:

Today was a rest day........ I was spent from work yesterday... It was a long night.... I would like to add that today was the first day of a very noticeable libido increase..:biggthumpup:..... Muscles, especially arms, were very pumped all day......

also, my hunger and appetite was never ending today....

I can't imagine the appetite when you stack Prime and Pink Magic....:food:

Take Care

Sam

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Day 8 of Pink Magic:

Today was a rest day........ I was spent from work yesterday... It was a long night.... I would like to add that today was the first day of a very noticeable libido increase..:biggthumpup:..... Muscles, especially arms, were very pumped all day.........
Resting muscle-fullness and density. One of my favourite Pink Magic results! :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say this earlier, thanks for stopping by PCT......
I was gonna say...got a little jealous for the moment !! jk :)

Keep the updates comin man...Im going to be logging soon as well and cant wait to toss some peanuts round

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet log bro

Attachments

rescue163

Awards
Day 9 of Pink Magic:

Today I felt strong.........I stayed the same with most of the weights. Not the best work out today, but not horrible. I am still having the Alpha male feeling while lifting. My muscles felt really pumped throughout the workout.

Workout:

Squats: no squats today, my legs were spent from some training earlier in the day......

dbl pullovers 75lb db 8 reps 3 sets

1 arm Bent over rows.....100db x 3 sets 7 reps

Side raises....40db x 3 sets 8 reps

Upright row...... 135 barbell x 3 sets 7 reps ( was tired from earlier in the day)

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........55db x 6 reps 3 sets

It seems that I am still having a little trouble falling asleep, but when I do I sleep hard..... This isn't a problem, just an observation...

The muscle pumps seemed really pronounced today while lifting......

Hunger.......... Damn, I am HUNGRY all of the time, I have been eating a lot more, yet it seems that I may be losing some bodyfat, not a ton, but I do feel a little leaner....

Libido is still up....(haha)..:smirk:

I am by NO means a vascular guy, but it appears that my vascularity is getting a little more pronounced. The veins that I do have seem thicker....

My confidence up as well........

Take Care,
Sam

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 of Pink Magic:

Today I felt strong.........I stayed the same with most of the weights. Not the best work out today, but not horrible. I am still having the Alpha male feeling while lifting. My muscles felt really pumped throughout the workout.

Workout:

Squats: no squats today, my legs were spent from some training earlier in the day......

1 arm Bent over rows.....100db x 3 sets 7 reps

Side raises....40db x 3 sets 8 reps

Upright row...... 135 barbell x 3 sets 7 reps ( was tired from earlier in the day)

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........55db x 6 reps 3 sets

It seems that I am still having a little trouble falling asleep, but when I do I sleep hard..... This isn't a problem, just an observation...

The muscle pumps seemed really pronounced today while lifting......

Hunger.......... Damn, I am HUNGRY all of the time, I have been eating a lot more, yet it seems that I may be losing some bodyfat, not a ton, but I do feel a little leaner....

Libido is still up....(haha)..:smirk:

I am by NO means a vascular guy, but it appears that my vascularity is getting a little more pronounced. The veins that I do have seem thicker....

My confidence up as well........

Take Care,
Sam

You’re pretty strong with your DB bench and side raises, I may have to try doing my side raises with more then just a 20 pounder lol. I appreciate your feedback with the libido department I'm going to need that asap once I start my log.

rescue163

Awards
You’re pretty strong with your DB bench and side raises, I may have to try doing my side raises with more then just a 20 pounder lol. I appreciate your feedback with the libido department I'm going to need that asap once I start my log.
Thanks man.............. It is pretty cool seeing you stop by. I appreciate it
Roid. For what it's worth, I am really enjoying my trial of Pink Magic. I feel like it is my third week of epistane.

Thanks everyone for stopping by............. I enjoy all of the feedback......

Sam

rescue163

Awards
Day 10 of Pink Magic:

I feel like today was a wasted day...... It is an off day for weights but I did not do my cardio either. We were busy most of the night at the fire house ( got about 2-3 hours of sleep) but we did bring a lady back with CPR........ That always makes you feel good ......

Oh well, tomorrow will be a Pink Magically good day.....:smirk:

Take Care,
Sam

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
a little late but in for the ride nice so far keep it up

rescue163

Awards
a little late but in for the ride nice so far keep it up
Thanks dmillz224 ..........................

I will post some more progress pics when I get back from work on Friday morning........

rescue163

Awards
Hows the food at the station?
The Food's good at the firehouse (well it taste's good anyway:biggthumpup:)
We rotate cooking around the crew, so some days we have grilled chicken, some days we have some good ole' southern comfort food........ A few people on the usp labs forum are running PM while on a Keto diet........ Check it out Roid........... Take Care man

Sam

rescue163

Awards
Day 12 of Pink Magic:

Not much to add today, except that I did not feel as "Magical " today as I did a few days ago. My strength was down a little, and muscle fullness seemed to be down as well. I am thinking about adding some Jack3d back into my life ( I cut out the stims about 8-10 days ago, been dragging the last few days)

I will say that I have been in a pretty damn positive mood the last few days, not sure if it is the PM, but it has been nice...

Workout:

Walking Lunges with 40 lb db....... walked the length of the Fire House bay 4 times...... felt good

1 arm Bent over rows.....95db x 3 sets 7 reps

DB flat press.......95db x 3 sets 10-12 reps

Side raises....40db x 2 sets 8 reps
then 1 set 45db 6 reps

Upright row...... 125 barbell x 3 sets 10 reps

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........50db x 8 reps 3 sets

Just wasn't feeling it, I have a few things on my mind, and 1/2 of my normal crew was on a vacation day today....oh well....... Time to break out my Jack3d...

My wife did call and tell me that my Fat Gripz came in the mail today.... I will bust them out next work out.....

I will update Pics in the morning when I get home from work........ be sure to check them out.. Thanks

Take Care,
Sam

rescue163

Awards
Off day from PM:

My weight when I woke up this morning was 213lbs I believe that +.5 from last week.

Here is the picture. I don't think that I look any leaner, I have been eating a lot more food....... This is 2 weeks worth of Pink Magic......

Attachments

rescue163

Awards
here is a picture comparison

First Pic- beginning (before Pink Magic)

Second Pic - (after 1 week of Pink Magic)

Third Pic (bottom Pic) - ( after 2 weeks of Pink Magic)

**Note: diet has remained the same, I am not eating a leaning diet, so I don't expect to lean out. I am trying to keep everything as close to normal as possible. So the results that you see are pretty much ALL Pink Magic.....

Attachments

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!! looks like youre seeing some pretty nice results from PM thus far, looking forward to seeing what else it brings you!

rescue163

Awards
Day 14 of Pink Magic:

I made a bit of a mistake for my workout....

I was pretty excited to try my new Fat Gripz so the first exercise was one arm DB rows.... this is harder than I thought. I lowered the weight, but I kept the reps up, after 3 sets I felt pretty good, so I moved over to DB curls, chest flys, ect.....I was doing good until upright rows.... This destroyed my forearms and grip..... I never knew my hands could get a pump....... I know now. Lesson learned, lift the heavier weight first, then a few sets with the Fat Gripz.

Workout:

1 arm Bent over rows.....75db x 2 sets 9 reps
80lbs x 1 set 8 reps

DB flat press.......90db x 3 sets 8 reps

single arm alternating Bicep curl.........40db x 8 reps 3 sets

DB flys...... 50 db x3 sets 12 reps

Side raises....40db x 3 sets 8 reps ( no fat gripz)

Upright row...... 115 barbell x 2 sets 5 reps ( my hands had a damn pump)

I was inside talking with the guys when we got called out to help the county with a house fire............ so the workout was over.

Luckily the house was pretty far out in the county, so when we got there it was about 85-90% fully involved, not much to do except pull some larger lines and babysit the fire.

After about 1.5 hrs our job was done and we went back home......... No more lifting for me today. I will finish up tri's and legs tomorrow.

Take Care,
Sam

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a decent workout wish I had some fat gripz

rescue163

Awards
Sounds like a decent workout wish I had some fat gripz
Thanks for stopping by Deeedre,

I sure found out how much I need to work on my grip strength.......... It hindered the total amount of weight I could do on the lifts, so next time I will use the Fat Gripz after the heavy sets are done............ I feel like I was swinging a sledge hammer for 2+ hours yesterday.......... haha

Take Care,

Sam

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Wow Im definitely gonna pick some fat gripz up soon look to fun

rescue163

Awards
day 17 of Pink Magic:

Felt pumped all day, I feel like my arms are busting out of my shirt.... The sleep issues that I had with PM early in the trial have subsided some time ago.....

Everything in one day was a little more than I could handle.... a few days ago we ran calls most of the night after a full body workout..... I was damn near worthless around 4am........ So I will split it into two days.

1 arm DB rows 80db warm up 1 set... 100db 2 working sets 6 reps

upright rows.... 145lbs x 7-8.... 3 sets

standing shoulder press (db)...... 60lb db's x3 sets ... 8 reps... I felt that I could push more, but I was having trouble balancing.

I went a little overboard with the arm workout, but I was loving the pump from the PM and the Fat Grips..... ( all arm exercises were done with Fat Grips.. hence the lower weight)

1 arm curls 35db x 8.. 2 sets 40db x7.. 1 set
Incline bench hammer curls...40db x 7 3 sets
Reverse grip curls....... ez curl bar plus 20's on each side...8-10 reps 4 sets.......

It seems that my strength has leveled off....... about a week ago the excess oil production ended as well.... I am still hungry but not like it was during the first 2 weeks.... It seems that the Thermo Jolt that I was experiencing is diminishing as well.

I am still pleased with PM...... As long as I can find the camera when I get home, I will update with new progress pictures......

Take Care,
Sam

rescue163

Awards
off day from Pink Magic:

New Pic... This will mark the end of the third week of Pink Magic..

Weight:210.8.... ( this puzzles me....... as I feel bigger..)

This is a picture of me with out a pump, not flexing. The diet and workout scheme have remained the same for the past 6 weeks... so any recomp, or changes at all are attributed solely to the Pink Magic......

as a side note, damn, I need a tan....

Attachments

rescue163

Awards
I must have lost count somewhere because my run of Pink Magic ended yesterday.......

Time for the FINAL REVIEW:

Preface:
I wanted to see what Pink Magic would do, so I decided to take a little different of an approach. I changed NOTHING about my diet/workout routine .
A lot of the time people get fantastic results from some products, but largely I feel that a higher % of the results come from the person changing the Diet/ Lifting Routine.
As I said earlier I changed nothing, so any of the results that you can see are ALL PINK MAGIC....
I did not have the optimal setting to get the Full benefits from it, but this is my everyday ongoing life.... The only difference in the last 4 weeks has been the PM. (thanks strat I used your format to cover all of the basics)

Observations/Results:

1) Muscle-fullness and vascularity-

Muscle Fullness- I felt the effects of this with in the first 3 days. This was a great feeling. My muscles were full and to an extent pumped all day long. The sleeves on my shirts felt tighter... ( I love that feeling)

Vascularity- In all fairness I am not a vascular guy to begin with. I did not notice much in this area. The veins that I do have did seem a little thicker and more pronounced when that targeted bodypart was being worked.

2) Strength/Endurance

Strength- I noticed a slight bump in strength, but does not compare to the increase in strength that I have when I have tried PRIME. Still an increase in strength is nothing to dismiss. I would like to say that I felt like I was stronger( mentally I thought that I could lift the world) but the weight was not as easy to go up as I felt it should.

I did set some PR's with DB curls and single arm DB rows.. I probably could have set more, but I did not have the equipment to do so....

Endurance- I did not notice an improvement in this area.

3) Body Recomposition- Look at the pictures and you can decide for your self. I don't feel that the pictures give it the justice that it deserves. I feel that it did GREAT in this category...

I feel that PM has some MAJOR nutrient partitioning properties. I found that when I ate a large amount of "good" carbs PM did great (Pump muscle fullness)

During the first 2 weeks I could tell a huge increase in Hunger.

Along with the carbs, and fullness, came a slight amount of water retention..... which is expected

I am guilty of not working my abs..... ( maybe 4 times during the trial of PM) . I feel that my abs have come out more as well, that being said I do feel that I have become leaner during the trial of PM... ( with no real added effort....)

4) Recovery
At first I was experiencing some sleep issues. After about 1 week my body must have adjusted, because sleep was no longer an issue..

5) Aggression and Libido
Libido- I have been under a pretty good amount of stress, so I feel that much of the libido was squashed from that. Once the stress lifted a bit..... libido was up. I feel that I am not able to make a fair statement for this, but I do think it increased ( not sure how much)

Aggression- I felt this BIG time. I am a laid back chill person. The Alpha male feelings set in around the end of week 1. Around the end of week 2 until the end of the beta test my aggression was way up. It was controllable, but very noticeable as well. I had to be aware of it so I would not let it rage out at times. This was both good and bad.......... (Maybe it wasn't the PM, maybe everyone in my area got run over by the dumb-ass train.......hahaha. just kidding

6) Negative Side Effects-
during the first 10 days on PM I did see an increase in oil production/acne... it did subside about another 10 days later
I did see some mood swings as well. Aggression at times. Any of the negative effects were not excessive, but I was aware of them, and they were controllable.

7) Positive effects-
Muscle pump, Body Re-Comp, leaning effect, Alpha Male feelings, about an hour after PM I would feel a warmth in my body ( I enjoyed this feeling)

In Conclusion I have enjoyed my Beta test of Pink Magic. I would like to thank the USP labs team, Jacob, and Casey for giving me this opportunity...

I hope that any one that is reading this can use my experience some what as a control......... Since I know what PM will do when I do not tweak my diet/ lifting routine. I would like to run a re-comp with PM, Powerfull, Recreate, and Prime.....that would be amazing....

I truly feel that PM is anabolic and androgenic. With in the first week I felt like week 2 or 3 of a prohormone cycle.

Here are the pictures the first one is starting picture, the second was taken this morning.

Starting wt:210

Ending wt:212.4

no real change in calorie consumption or exercise routine....Let me know what you think.

Thanks again everyone. Take Care

Sam

Attachments

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
nice log bro it seems that everyone on Pink Magic is getting that leaning recomp affect and I agree with you on the feel like i can lift the world but it doesnt go up as easy as u think unlike with prime I felt like I could lift anything and then go do it