maddog's Prime log!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
So today i got my 2 bottles of prime i orderd and im trying to put on about 5-10lbs of lbm and lose a little fat i am currently 5'10 200-205ish not sure my body fat but people say it is probably about 15% i max bench 300lbs nd not sure squat but i do 275 for 6 beyond parralel.
Im going to dose 2/2/2 if any suggestions please informe me 5 on 2 off
i am getting drive/rpm to in about 2 days and will be adding that in dosing
3/3 drive ans 3-4 rpm any adivce please give me some
im also taking creatine mono post workout
i take hydro whey 2-3 times a day

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lots of solid supplements you have there. For the prime I would do 2 - 3 preworkout - 2. Focus on your diet and you should do well.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good man it says to take them with meals does it matter if you take prime on an empty stomach?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that sounds good man it says to take them with meals does it matter if you take prime on an empty stomach?
Dose with food. Feel free to add an additional dose pre-training.

What dose your training program look like?

Ill be following this bad boy.. thanks for taking the time to log.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You should enjoy the Prime! Only downside is you constantly want to buy more so you can bump up the dosage.

Im up to 10 a day now and its been helping my show prep nicely! Especially coupled with AP and a solid diet, good stuff! Mopey all day from caloric deficit and being 5.5weeks into dieting, lucky to have Jack3d to help with that!

Im covered from all angles thanks to USP!

Will be following along ;)

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
MONDAY: chest/back i also do sprints
tuesday:legs
wednesday:shoulders/bis/tris sprints
thursday;chest/back
friday:legs
Saturday:shoulders/bis/tris /sprints

i do abs almost every day too

should i run prime for a month and take time off or run it for 2 months?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Why do you do abs everyday? Would you train your chest, back or whatever other muscle group everyday?

Biggest mistake I always see is people thinking the abs arent like every other muscle group. They need to rest, recover and grow too. Do them 3x a week!

I would run the prime for 2-3months.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
alright thanx man i was also thinking after i run a this i would use Anabolic pump and Cla for month to lose some body fat but i dont want to lose much weghit because i am a football player any advice?
or since i am running prime,rpm,and drive i will cut up from using those?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i have about a half bottle of powerful how should i stack that with prim now for the next week untill i get my drive/rpm

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I would run the AP while using the prime. DOuble whammy. I wont get all into reasoning, just do it haha

Powerful can be used 2ways. Empty stomach 30min before a workout (which I dont do) or 30min before bed (which I do).

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Supplements are just that...supplements. They "aid" you or assist in what should already be a concrete plan for success.

You cant bank on supplements to do all the work for you. It comes down to hard work and diet, period! Supplements will help along the way for the added boost in whatever direction that supplement can aid you in.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
see thats why i was thinking of running a bottle of prime with drive/rpm then run another bottle of prime with AP ...
i am bulking now for football but line backer nd full back so im hoping to get to about 215-220 mabey nd then lose like 5-10lbs of fat so i get quicker any advice i have bulking down pretty well but i need a lil help in loosing body fat but i dont wanna drasticly like drop 20lbs in a month you know....id like to be more cut but not like supper cut if u feal me!?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
for my review today i did legs work out was pretty good not exspecting any effects yet but on my 5 set were im usually dead tierd i was alright to push for an extra rep or 2 so thats good...chest is sore from yester day but i took 1.5 weeks of from lifting over easter break so that is probably why!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
I did arms yesterday with shoulder and had a good work out good pump no real diffrences.....today tho i did chest and back and man i had some incredible pumps from it i was so pumped my muscles were like rocks !!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. Keep hitting it hard, eating clean and sleeping good!

Rome wasn't built in a day...

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
this is my third week i just got my bottles of rpm/drive finaly dang shipping screwed it all up... so ive been taking rpm/drive since monday!..i feal like i have gotten a little extra rage/aggresion do u kno if this is common? nd strength in squat is going threw the roof right now bench not really but the past month with bench i was training for reps now im traing for max. on squat i got 315 for 6 beyond parralel were i started at 275 for 5-6ish