OEP: first thoughts

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
So I got a bottle of OEP in the mail today. Of course me working a physical job I felt it would be a good test to see what it did.My 2 helpers also wanted to try it.
First I noticed nothing for about 20 min, then I felt a warming sensation around the midsection and some minor alertness. The alertness turned to a general sense of heightened awareness ,coupled with more warming. Helper #1 noticed nothing at all, but is a stim junkie. Helper #2 Got light headed for a bit then remarked that he felt good, energized but not stimmed out. The effects lasted roughly 3-4 hours, although I do feel some residual alertness but I also popped a green tea extract pill after work.OH we all got EXTREMLEY hungry as well. Hungry like we all blazed a fat one(which we did not haha). I like that it doesn't affect my appetite because I needs meh food. I think I will up the dose tomorrow.The rest are MINE! No more freebies heh.
I did have a query though. I also have a bottle of recreate laying around and was thinking about dosing them together. I am wondering if this has been experimented with yet or if I am better off running OEP with my bottles of PRIME, and running recreate at a later date. If you think it would be beneficial to run RC and OEP together how would you recommend dosing it?
Thanks in advance,
TLR :ninja:

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have been stacking OEP with RC and have had great results with it, as both the products work in different ways. The dosing recommended for stacking is one of each in the morning (30 minutes before breakfast or your workout) and one of each again six to eight hours later (again 30 minutes before a meal or your workout).

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have been stacking OEP with RC and have had great results with it, as both the products work in different ways. The dosing recommended for stacking is one of each in the morning (30 minutes before breakfast or your workout) and one of each again six to eight hours later (again 30 minutes before a meal or your workout).
Yes this is what I was thinking, but more along the lines of 7am then again at 1-2 pm so I can sleep nice n easy. I am not sure if it is overkill though and should be run separately for the best results?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i ran 2 oep/1 rc in AM, then 1 oep/1 RC later for about 45 days. worked great 4 me. for most 1/1 twice a day is plenty tho. they both work differently so shouldnt worry too much about overkill.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
i ran 2 oep/1 rc in AM, then 1 oep/1 RC later for about 45 days. worked great 4 me. for most 1/1 twice a day is plenty tho. they both work differently so shouldnt worry too much about overkill.
Yea thats what I will probably do dosage wise. I didn't mean overkill physically anyway, as I am a stim fiend, I mean for overall effectiveness and longevity. Mayhaps I will Run Prime/oep/rc and add in the HGHpro when it gets here. I have pretty much convinced myself thats what I am going to do haha.:AR15firing::fest30:

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i ran prime too. great muscle preservation and slight muscle gain during my cut. i didnt take an hgh product but im running powerfull w/jack3d right now. The powerfull has helped lean out a lot effortlessly. id imagine it be great on a cut

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OEP plus ALPHA-T2 stack has been getting a lot of attention as well

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I tried 2 rc, 2 oep, 2 prime @ 7am, then 2 rc, 2 oep, 2 prime @ 2pm. This is where its at for me. Awesome energy,alertness and well being.Worked 12 hours,short hours but heavy work. Helped out a lot. Was fricken hungry as hell as well(a good thing for me). I am going to run it this way the whole time. :AR15firing: :smite: :sgrin:

* I also used 1000mg of GTE which I use ED.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
One thing I do notice is increased thirst(also pasties), tiny pupils and excessive sweating.My nose also runs at first then clears like with pseudo-ephedrine, I like it though.

Kina Mutai

Awards
One thing I do notice is increased thirst(also pasties), tiny pupils and excessive sweating.My nose also runs at first then clears like with pseudo-ephedrine, I like it though.
I think one of the ingredients was actually used as a nasal decongestant long ago:

"Methylhexaneamine (Forthan, Forthane, Floradrene, Geranamine) or dimethylamylamine (DMAA) is a psychoactive drug and simple aliphatic amine used as a nasal decongestant, putatively via acting as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI) and/or norepinephrine releasing agent (NRA),[1] as well as treatment for hypertrophied or hyperplasic oral tissues[2], and as an active ingredient in party pills in New Zealand. Once trademarked under Forthane by Eli Lilly in 1971[3], the trademark has since expired, and so methylhexaneamine should not be confused with isoflurane, whose proprietary name in Australia is also Forthane. It is a vasoconstrictor, and can be administered by inhalation to the nasal mucosa to exert its effect. The trademark Geranamine is currently owned by Proviant Technologies. Methylhexaneamine is also a constituent of flower oil, sold as an integral component of nutritional supplements."

From Wiki, but it seems legit.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I think one of the ingredients was actually used as a nasal decongestant long ago:

"Methylhexaneamine (Forthan, Forthane, Floradrene, Geranamine) or dimethylamylamine (DMAA) is a psychoactive drug and simple aliphatic amine used as a nasal decongestant, putatively via acting as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI) and/or norepinephrine releasing agent (NRA),[1] as well as treatment for hypertrophied or hyperplasic oral tissues[2], and as an active ingredient in party pills in New Zealand. Once trademarked under Forthane by Eli Lilly in 1971[3], the trademark has since expired, and so methylhexaneamine should not be confused with isoflurane, whose proprietary name in Australia is also Forthane. It is a vasoconstrictor, and can be administered by inhalation to the nasal mucosa to exert its effect. The trademark Geranamine is currently owned by Proviant Technologies. Methylhexaneamine is also a constituent of flower oil, sold as an integral component of nutritional supplements."

From Wiki, but it seems legit.
Yea that would coincide with my reaction.