uspslabs asteroid stack with jack3d

passthatblunt

Awards
hi i am about to start the asteroid stack from gnc. witch includes the anabolic pump, prime ,powerfull and jack3d. i was wondering i was reading reviews and it says that their will be no side effects. now this being a stack. will there be any chages on the body..pimples?, excess body hair due to the powerfull being a natural test booster. i would like to know if there would be any affects like that or does anyone have any first hand experience with this stack i plan on starting it next week. i do not want too take it if the powerfull does that and cause the hair and other nasty affects of excess testosterone. so i was thinking when i start the stack this is their anyway that i can exclude it from my stack. also because in other reviews most people said that powerfull didnt really do anything for them anyways. but for some odd reason people said that they had no side effects. and that nothing about hair.
thankyou

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi i am about to start the asteroid stack from gnc. witch includes the anabolic pump, prime ,powerfull and jack3d. i was wondering i was reading reviews and it says that their will be no side effects. now this being a stack. will there be any chages on the body..pimples?, excess body hair due to the powerfull being a natural test booster. i would like to know if there would be any affects like that or does anyone have any first hand experience with this stack i plan on starting it next week. i do not want too take it if the powerfull does that and cause the hair and other nasty affects of excess testosterone. so i was thinking when i start the stack this is their anyway that i can exclude it from my stack. also because in other reviews most people said that powerfull didnt really do anything for them anyways. but for some odd reason people said that they had no side effects. and that nothing about hair.
thankyou
No side-effects.
PowerFULL is known to increase skin tone and complexion due to the increases in natural GH.
I am not sure what reviews you are reading but the product is tried and true, backed by science...

If you need dosing help, let us know.

passthatblunt

Awards
whatsup i need help?!

whatsup i was wondering so if i do this stack, i wont affects of HGH such as hair, pimples. deeper voice? on anything wrong with my organs cus i was reading and doing research about HGH and theirs alot of side effects.. but you are telling me that with powerfull there are no-side affects so please let me know...i also called several times and left voicemails what gives? also yes i would like to know a dosage help please and diet with this stack

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whatsup i was wondering so if i do this stack, i wont affects of HGH such as hair, pimples. deeper voice? on anything wrong with my organs cus i was reading and doing research about HGH and theirs alot of side effects.. but you are telling me that with powerfull there are no-side affects so please let me know...i also called several times and left voicemails what gives? also yes i would like to know a dosage help please and diet with this stack
This product will increase your natural release of GH. The side-effects you may have read about are that of synthetic forms of GH.

Take a look at this thread - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/139220-powerfull-research-based.html

I can certainly help you with diet and dosing. What are your current goals?
Size, height, weight?
Training time?
Wake time?
Bed time?

gogojmg

Awards
I'm about to start this stack , but I was wondering if u know what I can take to get ripped afterward..

bringbacon

Awards
SIDE EFFECTS: A couple pimiples on my shoulders (to be expected with a test boost). Increased stamina, in the gym (and bedroom). I look both larger in my arms (triceps) and my legs. I also was very hungry throughout this cycle and had to up my Kcals. OVER ALL EXPERIENCE: Positive for the most part. I feel like taking 8 pills a day plus my other supplements and eating 6-8 times is a lot of dedication for someone who may work two jobs and have night class as well (like me). I can easily see people missing a couple days here and there or slacking on their diet and not seeing the same results all I did. OVERALL: 5 lbs muscle gain, 2% BF loss. To me I am very happy with these gains over one months time.