Usp labs problem

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I want to start by saying I am in no way bashing usp labs. I use many of their products and take advantage of the wonderful inner circle sales. My problem is that my last 2 bottles of
Ap have had broken caps which is not the worsb thing in the world but the taste of the powder is pretty bad. I started a prime run and some of my pills are empty. I looked at another bottle and it's he same thing, empty pills. Now I know hat usp has huge amounts of product out puts. So I understand that with that large a production and it's impossible to be perfect but I am a big customer and it's frustrating. I again am not bashing usp just trying to let then know what's happening. It has been a reacurance and the empty pills is kinda my last straw. I don't know what dose I am getting. And with prime already being one of the most expensive supps to run I just want what I paid for. Rant over I still will purchase usp products but felt the need to say something.

Thank you and sorry for typos this is from my I phone as my computer is broken.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
post in there thread section below which will help u get a response

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my phone. Any way a mod could move it please. ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
contact strategicmove. he will fix this for you without a doubt.

The problem may not be with USPLabs, but rather the retailer.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
My break at work is over I'll do so after. My prime was from the new years sale and the inner circle release. The crushes pills could be from shipping but empty pills is different. I feel tricked. Talk about placebo. I know it's not intentional just still feel that way.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to start by saying I am in no way bashing usp labs. I use many of their products and take advantage of the wonderful inner circle sales. My problem is that my last 2 bottles of
Ap have had broken caps which is not the worsb thing in the world but the taste of the powder is pretty bad. I started a prime run and some of my pills are empty. I looked at another bottle and it's he same thing, empty pills. Now I know hat usp has huge amounts of product out puts. So I understand that with that large a production and it's impossible to be perfect but I am a big customer and it's frustrating. I again am not bashing usp just trying to let then know what's happening. It has been a reacurance and the empty pills is kinda my last straw. I don't know what dose I am getting. And with prime already being one of the most expensive supps to run I just want what I paid for. Rant over I still will purchase usp products but felt the need to say something.

First of all, thank you very much for contacting us on this matter. We sincerely regret the inconvenience and frustration the broken/empty capsules have caused you. Although USPlabs subjects its production and packaging processes to stringent quality-control tests, occurrences such as these happen from time to time following some statistical probability distribution, quite apart from the fact that damage to capsules and packs can be due to transport and storage conditions that may be beyond our control. I am aware this narrative does not alleviate your plight in any way. As a consequence, I will contact our headquarters about your case, and promise that we will do all we can to turn this into a pleasant customer experience for you. Considering that today is Friday, though, please bear with us if no one at corporate headquarters contacts you before Monday.

In closing, I would like to emphasize that we neither consider your comment company or product bashing, nor do we consider it a rant. It is welcome quality-control feedback from a valued customer.

Once again, thank you very much for your continued support of USPlabs. You will hear from us shortly.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We will take care of you.
Please see PM.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much stragicmove and borobulker. I am impressed with your customer service as I talked to Casey (borobulker) personally on the phone to correct this issue. I'm glad you both have made it a good experience, I will be happy to continue my business with usp labs.

When we send the new bottle, we need all "empty" capsules and bottle. We will investigate and report on it.

You cannot judge the capsule content by squeezing it.....you have to weigh it.

We've already weighed over 10,000 bottles in our warehouse and they all meet specification and all weigh over the needed amount.

We are easy to contact by Phone, Email, and Private message.

I'm all for open forum posting if the problem is validated or you are ignored by our customer service people. These post only implicate us as guilty before allowing us a chance to explain.

I'm always a little suspect of these posts for obvious reasons and situations get resolved MUCH faster by email, Phone or PM.