Jack3d brings the smackdown on NO-Xplode on bb.com

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
What can I say but WOW! Never thought I'd see the day... congrats on getting to 2nd most sold!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can I say but WOW! Never thought I'd see the day... congrats on getting to 2nd most sold!
Absolutely amazing! Best-selling pre-workout supplement! Congratulations, USPlabs! :cheers:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one notice. OxyElitePro is up 4 places to 14 too, the second highest rated fat burner, even Prime at a respectable 25th, well out pacing any thing in or nears it's category, despite any forum talk or hype!

USP is slowly becoming a dominant company, and up next with pink magic on the way... Ain't no stopping them now!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised no one notice. OxyElitePro is up 4 places to 14 too, the second highest rated fat burner, even Prime at a respectable 25th, well out pacing any thing in or nears it's category, despite any forum talk or hype!

USP is slowly becoming a dominant company, and up next with pink magic on the way... Ain't no stopping them now!
On the OEP... Keep in mind, this is all with only being available for a few months.

Thank You for the support SI!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
On the OEP... Keep in mind, this is all with only being available for a few months.

Thank You for the support SI!
Indeed, have been watching it edge its way up every month! In the same way jack3d has redefined the pre-workout catagory, oxyelite is doing so in the fat burner market!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, have been watching it edge its way up every month! In the same way jack3d has redefined the pre-workout catagory, oxyelite is doing so in the fat burner market!
Wait a minute... I just caught this.... "slowly" becoming dominant... I would say this is happening pretty quickly... : )

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I think I miscommunicated my intention. When I say slowly, I mean long term constant growth vs hype and growth spikes that are usually don't last, so it was ment more as a compliment.

Company wise it's been incredibly quick and amazing to see what USP has accomplished is just over 15 months, and because it's been a consistent growth to a consumer it can be to slow to be noticed until, BAM Jack3d hits number 2 or realizing everyone in your gym uses it too. Just that it's been exciting over the months watching jack3d work its way up the chart.

The profile that jack3d and now oxyelitepro has been giving USP has allowed these products to be a gateway into the rest of the USP line up, which seems to be cause overall growth, along with the great work you guys seem to be doing on the brick and morter front.

It's the type of growth most companies would kill for, and I think it can only get better! I don't think the top 10 has been disturbed in years. Even rarer has it been for me to look at the charting, come back 2 months later and not favourite ice my products moving up.

Certainly didn't intend any offense ;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats USP!!!! You guys deserve it! Now time for some more inner circle deals???? Muahahahaha... did someone say TNA????

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats USP!!!! You guys deserve it! Now time for some more inner circle deals???? Muahahahaha... did someone say TNA????
Always working on these my friend...

You dig the TNA huh?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Boro you know that stuff rocks. It has a better following now than when it was widely available!!! And you know how we love those inner circle deals... they keep us HUNGRY for goodies!!!! Oh and PM coming your way...