OEP & Recreate before Work out?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi guys,

so fat I'm using 1 recreate + alphaburn first thing in the morning, same thing in the afternoon, recreate+TTA+ 1 scoop of jack3d in the evening, 30 mins before work out.

I got 2 bottles of OEP on the way, and was planning to substitute the alphaburn since they got overlapping ingredients (my alphaburn gonna run out in couple of days anyway)

Planning to do as follow :

- first thing in the morning (before cardio ) : 1 OEP + 1 Recreate
- afternoon : 1 OEP + 1 Recreate

my question is for evening dose....before workout, can I add 1 OEP into my pre-WO stack (recreate+jacked) or would it be overkill? (I usually WO around 6:30 PM....so my dose is around 6 PM)

Planning to add DCP as well before cardio and workout.

thanks

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldn't add it man. With my Jack3d I personally have issues already with keeping my heart rate controlled because it is so strong. I just don't think adding one more OEP is going to be of any real benefit either. Just save them imo man.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
I probably wouldn't add it man. With my Jack3d I personally have issues already with keeping my heart rate controlled because it is so strong. I just don't think adding one more OEP is going to be of any real benefit either. Just save them imo man.

Personally I don't have issues with heart rate etc...but I do think that it will add no more benefit.

thanks for clearing that up. no OEP in the evening then.

thanks