Question on Jack3d

bman91

Awards
So i just switched over to it from Black Powder since I was seeing such good reviews about it. I used 1 1/2 scoops twice now, haven't really noticed a difference. Should I up the scoops? Is that the problem? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. Also, does it really have to be 30 min before? Just trying to figure out what the problem is.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I use 1 scoop as needed and no later than 5pm, otherwise I won't be able to sleep.
The timing is important, imo, because you'd want to start your workout right before it kicks in. If you're a couple of hours late, you'd probable have a bad crash (at least I do) and no desire to do anything.
As far as not feeling a difference, it is possible that you have built in a tolerance towards stims. Do you take stims on regular basis? I don't even drink coffee everyday.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I've been useing it for the last year or so. It is my fave!! I use 2 1/2 scoops of Jack3d. I don't always wait 30 mins. As soon as I feel the tingle I know I'm GTG.

Also, I noticed more of a kick with mixing it in like 3oz of water and taking it like a shot instead of a full glass.

JP.

bman91

Awards
Well I used 2 1/2 today, I felt some of that itchiness everyone has been talking about in my face. That was about it. I felt a little more energy, but not like everyone was describing. I'm going to try 3 scoops next workout and if that doesn't work I'm going to take a break from stims for a couple weeks.

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
Well I used 2 1/2 today, I felt some of that itchiness everyone has been talking about in my face. That was about it. I felt a little more energy, but not like everyone was describing. I'm going to try 3 scoops next workout and if that doesn't work I'm going to take a break from stims for a couple weeks.
take three scoops and head to the gym when you feel the tingle. For me it usually takes about 15 minutes.

AF PROUD

AF PROUD

Awards
does jack3d contain niacin? is that what causes the tingle?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d does not contain niacin. Beta-alanine is what causes the tingle.