AI and Anabolic Pump

Ddono25

Awards
What is the rule about AI's like formestane, ATD, 6-br being used with Anabolic Pump? I searched but haven't found what I was looking for, except a two year old post from BPF saying AP would work synergistically with an AI since lack of estro causes a reduction in GLUT4 and AP works to increase GLUT4. Whereas I thought I heard that AI's were to be avoided on AP. Any clarification would be appreciated! Thanks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think its dht reduction that leads to decrease in glut 4, but dont kno for sure

Ddono25

Awards
Thanks crazy. I searched for any interactions between dht and Anabolic Pump and didn't find any yet. Guess I can start the PP Formestane LV and see how it compares to before.

MorningMetal

Awards
AP will work not only synergistically, but beneficially against the negative effects of your AI. Reduction in GLUT4 levels actually contributes to insulin resistance, since GLUT4 is an insulin-regulated protein. Insulin resistance is bad juju. AP does work to increase your GLUT4 transporters.

...God, I love AP. Pure magic!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP will work not only synergistically, but beneficially against the negative effects of your AI. Reduction in GLUT4 levels actually contributes to insulin resistance, since GLUT4 is an insulin-regulated protein. Insulin resistance is bad juju. AP does work to increase your GLUT4 transporters.

...God, I love AP. Pure magic!!
Perfect. It is always recommended to stack Anabolic-Pump with AI's for this precise reason.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
What about a low dose of 6 Bromo? Only have 2 bottles, 50mg a day wouldn't go that far. I'll be running the Asteroid Stack here soon. Only need a couple more bottles of Prime. Powerfull and AP are already waiting!

MorningMetal

Awards
You can run the bromo, but get it while you can. FDA's gonna yank it.