Just got some OEP....can it be stacked...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Can OEP be stacked with iForce T-33? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that is shouldn't be as OEP has some T3 boosting ingredients. Is this true, or can they be stacked.

On a seperate note, OEP absolutely rocks. I've tried alsorts before including ECA, but the energy, appetite suppression and feel good factor from this small pill is completely unique. Never had this before.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can OEP be stacked with iForce T-33? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that is shouldn't be as OEP has some T3 boosting ingredients. Is this true, or can they be stacked.

On a seperate note, OEP absolutely rocks. I've tried alsorts before including ECA, but the energy, appetite suppression and feel good factor from this small pill is completely unique. Never had this before.
I would look more at stacking something like Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, or Recreate with OEP. Over doing the thyroid products doesn't benefit you in my opinion; sound diet, cardio and doing something like HST along with OEP and something else mentioned will do more.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
OEP will increase the conversion of t4 to t3 resulting in a higher overall t3 output. I actually recommend OEP and Prime its an amazing fatloss/strength stack. Or you could do oep with the whole asteroid stack, you definetly won't be disappointed.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training already in check. I'm at around 9% bf, want to drop to around 7%. Have stubborn fta around lower abs, hence the OEP. Will look into recreate.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
OEP will increase the conversion of t4 to t3 resulting in a higher overall t3 output. I actually recommend OEP and Prime its an amazing fatloss/strength stack. Or you could do oep with the whole asteroid stack, you definetly won't be disappointed.
ditto on OEP/prime. concluding a 2 month cycle w/ nearly 15 lbs loss and complete muscle retention and minor strength gains. never been able to accomplish that on a cut.

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Just finished a month of OEP stacked with the Astack and ReCreate. Had body comp done by my company wellness coordinator (very good and consistent with calipers btw)and here are the numbers:

1/18/10 (2nd week on Astack - begin RC)
weight: 214
BF%: 27.6
lbs. fat vs. lean: 59/155

2/15/10 (Astack w/RC - begin OEP)
weight: 210
BF%: 24.4
lbs. fat vs. lean: 50/160

3/17/10 (Will continue using Astack one more month, added Ultimate's bulgarian trib (since I couldn't get my hands on any TNA damit -cycled off RC and OEP [yesterday] for at least one month)
weight: 206
BF%: 18.8
lbs. fat vs. lean: 38/168

Todays weight: 202

So, can you stack OEP? Heck yea you can! Match it with the Astack and RC, a good nutrition program (I follow Dexteriums) and WO program and never go wrong! BTW, last month's WO program is HST (split protocol - 6 days). Entering 5RM x3 phase on Monday

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a month of OEP stacked with the Astack and ReCreate. Had body comp done by my company wellness coordinator (very good and consistent with calipers btw)and here are the numbers:

1/18/10 (2nd week on Astack - begin RC)
weight: 214
BF%: 27.6
lbs. fat vs. lean: 59/155

2/15/10 (Astack w/RC - begin OEP)
weight: 210
BF%: 24.4
lbs. fat vs. lean: 50/160

3/17/10 (Will continue using Astack one more month, added Ultimate's bulgarian trib (since I couldn't get my hands on any TNA damit -cycled off RC and OEP [yesterday] for at least one month)
weight: 206
BF%: 18.8
lbs. fat vs. lean: 38/168

Todays weight: 202

So, can you stack OEP? Heck yea you can! Match it with the Astack and RC, a good nutrition program (I follow Dexteriums) and WO program and never go wrong! BTW, last month's WO program is HST (split protocol - 6 days). Entering 5RM x3 phase on Monday
Awesome results. Great stack! Thank you for the support and feedback! Well appreciated! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look more at stacking something like Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, or Recreate with OEP. Over doing the thyroid products doesn't benefit you in my opinion; sound diet, cardio and doing something like HST along with OEP and something else mentioned will do more.
Good post.
The minimum recommended stack is OxyELITE Pro with Recreate. For even more effective fat-loss-inducing carbohydrate manipulation, Anabolic Pump can be added to OxyELITE Pro and Recreate. The optional addition of PowerFULL supports beneficial GH manipulation, testosterone respone, and enhanced post-exercise recovery and tissue-repair.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Would it be possible to stack the OEP with the LG Trifecta stack, or would I need to run them at separate times?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to stack the OEP with the LG Trifecta stack, or would I need to run them at separate times?
I wouldn't do it just because of the potential for blood pressure issues. My blood pressure didn't increase on OEP, but with prohormones it always can and a stimulant like OEP won't help matters. Recreate would be a better choice to run with Trifecta.