testiesacs in the pink without the stink!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.

2. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Thanks bud. thats my plan. I was told not to lift anything heavy, so... I took today off and will tomorrow, but plan on light cardio to keep fit. Ill see what happens.

4. well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.

5. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.
    Get better man. I'll be waiting for the IC release as well.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stink Bugs
    By Ricky5145 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. The Dog Sh|t That Complained About Stink
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. I stink