testiesacs in the pink without the stink!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Thanks bud. thats my plan. I was told not to lift anything heavy, so... I took today off and will tomorrow, but plan on light cardio to keep fit. Ill see what happens.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.
    Get better man. I'll be waiting for the IC release as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stink Bugs
    By Ricky5145 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:23 PM
  2. The Dog Sh|t That Complained About Stink
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. I stink
    By spike88 in forum Nutrition / Health