testiesacs in the pink without the stink!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    Cant really say for sure since i usually struggle to get 225x8 prior. So i havent tried because of that. A few legs workouts ago i did the german style front squats 10 sets of 10 with a lot less weight.
    That's pretty crazy. I was doing 245 front squat about 3 months ago before I started cutting. Now I'm at 225 again. I can't wait to see what happens once I get my PM started


  2. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    That's pretty crazy. I was doing 245 front squat about 3 months ago before I started cutting. Now I'm at 225 again. I can't wait to see what happens once I get my PM started
    Like i said i feel more focused. And i have also been cutting, pretty low carbs mostly just after workouts and stop bout mid afternoon. I like front squats more than regular. They tend to hurt my shoulders and more on lower back, but i try to keep em both in my workouts.
    •   
       


  3. Had to do a little autobody today for a few hours, which got the shoulders a little sore...

    Just got back from the gym and all i can say is it felt good to hit those numbers!

    Got 325x1 up today tried 335 but reality kicked in and pops had to help me out. I got 335 up when on tren so this is actually the most i have got. I was feeling good at this point so i hit the dips and got up to 125lbs + BW for 8, people were looking at me like i was nuts. got some close grip, incline db press and cable flys rest pause which really pumped them up. My chest is bulgin' right now!

    Did some good stretchin for a few minutes then hit the abs real hard. I seem to be gettin more involved in my workouts mentally. Vascularity wasnt as pronounced as it has been, not sure why? huh... Still horny as heck, got a little booty last night from the woman and it seemed to last a bit longer, was a nice surprise

  4. Just got done with a little fasted cardio this morning and i felt like i could go all day long, went for 45min and the machine claims i lost 800cal. I love when cardio is over. Lol! Back day tomorrow might hit those deads again.

  5. Woke up a little tired today but once i started hitting the weights, it was on!

    As i said before i rarely if ever do deads and thought hell ill do em again since i feel alright. Still moving up slowly but got 325 for 5 at the end. Felt a little discomfort in the groin area so i quit doing more of these. Hopefully im alright, i feel ok went to the bathroom to check out everything and had a small buldge in groin area, i pushed on it without thinking but it went away, thank god! I felt better after that.

    So i kept working out of course, did some pullup negatives, without and some with 25lbs, a few other back execises with lighter weight. Then went on to bis, got some hammers in on the cable machine for 3 sets of rest pause. Man they started getting pumped after this. Went back and forth between those and reverse curls. then a superset of vbar curls with 3 different grips started at 50,40, then 30. I could barely move my arms they were so pumped! Tried to scratch my face and could barley touch my chin!

    Vascularity was apparent today, pump was great and i felt awesome dispite the discomfort from the deads.
    •   
       


  6. Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

    What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

    What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
    Thanks bud. thats my plan. I was told not to lift anything heavy, so... I took today off and will tomorrow, but plan on light cardio to keep fit. Ill see what happens.

  9. well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.
    Get better man. I'll be waiting for the IC release as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stink Bugs
    By Ricky5145 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. The Dog Sh|t That Complained About Stink
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. I stink
    By spike88 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
  4. Fenugreek Maple Syrup stink!!!
    By Mr.50 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Log in
Log in