testiesacs in the pink without the stink!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
PINK MAGIC from usplabs

Its whats everyones been talking about! And i get a special chance chance to log it, thanks to jacob and usplabs.
Even though im still unsure of the ingredients of this, im still excited and cant wait to give it a go!

Im currently in a cut phase at the moment, eating mostly healthy foods (meats, veggies, and complex carbs after workouts). im taking oep for the past few weeks and ive gone down about 10lbs, getting leaner and leaner everyday. Due to having fasted workouts im hoping this is gonna help bring up my strength and help assist in my cut.

Im laid off at the moment so im able to workout whenever, so i usually hit up the gym about 8am 5-6 days a week. 1-2 days i just come in and hit cardio for about 30-45 and abs.

Routine:

chest/abs
back/cardio
shoulders/abs
legs/cardio
cardio/abs
sometimes i have an arm day or i incorporate bis or tris on cardio/ab days

Stats:

Height: 5'7 1/2"
Weight: 197
Not sure on bf% should know in a few days.

Thanks again to usplabs for this opportunity and feel free to follow and add any input you may have.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:saevilw: In like sin! :firedevil: subbed. :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am particularly interested in the effects on muscle volume that I have been hearing about.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I am particularly interested in the effects on muscle volume that I have been hearing about.
As am I. Following the others logs, after a few days they started feeling the effects. Cant wait to give it a go. Not sure when ill recieve my Pink. But ill be out of town from tomorrow night till wednesday, to help out granny.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
just got back in town from granny's house hoping the pink magic showed up but to my dissapointment... Should be here soon enough so i can let you all know what this stuff is about.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Heck yes! sooner or later you will be delving into the pink!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Got my package in and getting all excited i torn it open and saw that i got a bottle of prime.. thought they were being extra nice. but no pink magic? got a bunch of samples as well, which is greatly apprieciated.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Just found out they havent recieved the pink magic labeling so it got put in the prime bottle. No big deal just wasnt sure at first. cant wait wanna take em all now but will wait till tomorrow. probably gonna hit shoulders tomorrow and try to get my max numbers for before and after.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for things to get rolling.

I apologize in advance if i missed it but are you posting before and after pics?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for things to get rolling.

I apologize in advance if i missed it but are you posting before and after pics?
i can its no big deal. it try to get those posted today.

Ran this morning with Pops(dad), went on treadmill for 25min, then abs 3 exercises for 3 sets a piece. then on the elliptical for 15min. Dads old and has back issues but its nice to have him here to push me to do more reps.

When i got home i had my shake and had some fats with my first dose of pink magic! Nothing to report yet but will get in the gym later for shoulders this afternoon.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Went back to the gym for more. And just got back.

Not sure how to put this... but my first workout on the pink was awesome! Then again it is the first day. But i felt like i could keep going and going like the enrgizer battery! I didnt take breaks like i usually do and stayed lifting the same weight. Everything else was the same today as far as food and supps.

I started off with military press on smith machine, not sure on the exact weight but had 115lbs on each side. got that up a few times.
And just keep going with front raises, side, and rear delt raises. followed by some db clean and press, which gets me going and the heart rate up. also had to add some upright rows and did shrugs at 315lbs.
I had a great workout and wanted to keep going. i usually only get 4 maybe 5 different workouts in at a time but i just felt like an animal!

I will let you know how tomorrow goes with legs. Ill try to hit em heavy, we"ll see how i feel.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
So i hit legs today. Had a good workout, felt a little tired this morning though. Started off with a little warm up doing extensions and curls. then hit the squat rack.

Did about 6 sets, 5 workings sets. I got 365x3, which i guess is my max. i felt pretty good about it.
Then i went to the leg press and busted out sets of 30 for 3 sets. Also hit a little leg extensions and calfs and cardio for 30 min.
I like doing cardio after legs it really helps me not get sore after a leg day. Overall workout was good, just kept wanted to lift heavier. My legs felt pumped.

Once i got home to took down my shake with some pb and the pink magic. also a few fish oil caps. Ill keep ya posted on how things are going. Sunday is my relax day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things are rolling. What BF% you shooting for with this cycle?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things are rolling. What BF% you shooting for with this cycle?
yeah things are going good. Not sure what bf% im shooting for but would like to be around <10% but im still unsure what i am at the moment. One of the trainers at my gym took the skin fold tests and hasnt got back to me yet on my bf%.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
So far im feeling great! I wasnt sore at all after my leg day, which i usually walk like a penguin for a bit, but it didnt happen....

Had a good workout today. Did some chest with more emphasis on tris, thanks to pops always wanting me to do his workouts. He thinks he knows it all, since he was a fullback for the Hawks back in the day.

I feel so damn pumped right now, i wish it would always be this way. We started with a warm up on the flat bench followed by 4 different grips which your hands start on the outside for ten reps and keep moving them in for a total of 40reps. Never did that before. But i got to say my arms looked juiced like rambo! Also did some hammer strength incline with rest pause. Some dips and skull crushers. Im alwys tryin to lift the heavy weight so this was a nice change of pace and was always lifting with not much rest time. My muscles feel full and i feel great, im just curious that some testers of the pink magic say that its hard for them to fall asleep some nights where i sleep like a baby and get a little drowsy? huh its wierd...

Didnt do any running as time is short since ill be heading back to seattle for a few days to help out granny again. Ill still be hitting the gym but wont have internet access for the few days. Currently my gym in town here is still in the process of building its new facility so i have to be creative with a few lifts where as i can hit back real good out at golds gym in seattle area. will post when i return. Pink in the stink!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Got back in town today from granny's. Worked my ars off over there doin everything! Glad to be home.

Ended up goin to the gym out there and the little :censored: behind the counter said i couldnt work out there. I got pretty heated, but i ended up tellin her to call my gym and things got all situated. Since my gym is new its not all in the computer yet so i was happy since i had to drive 45min to get there.

Hit the back pretty good, did some deads which i havent done in a long time, it ends up hurtin my lower back for days. But figured if i keep em up ill be alright. Got up to 275lbsx10. Followed by some weighted pullups, felt good bw +25lbs up for 1x10, 3x8. Some rows and 30min cardio. Not a bad workout. But my muscles were full like a fat kid who just left the candy store. Till the next day in fact!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Took yesterday off to do work at granny's.

Todays workout... Great one! Hit the shoulders. Did mostly dumbell today muscles look more defined and it was funny when i was in there one of the trainers said he thought the building wasnt gonna hold up since one of the pillars have been gone... Felt good but i would never let that guy be my trainer:smirk:.

I got home and 2hours later the wife says im going to HOT yoga, i cant emphasize on the HOT part enough. I think it was 105 in there, i soaked a whole towel and taking an Oep 20min prior probably had a little to do with it. I dont know if any of you have done this before but i can say this was probably one of the hardest things i have ever done. Half the time my arms were to thier sides or up in the air, and i figured i wouldnt be able to hold them up after doing a hard shoulder day but they felt great.

Recovery is amazing on the PINK! I can see more striations through my upper body and have a great sense of well being. One thing ive been noticing is a small increase in acne. Not sure if its the Pink since im still unaware of the ingredients. Also i am horny as jack rabbit, just these past few days. ive always been a horny fellow but lately... cant explain, but something is definetly happing here with the magic of the pink.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Took yesterday off to do work at granny's.

Todays workout... Great one! Hit the shoulders. Did mostly dumbell today muscles look more defined and it was funny when i was in there one of the trainers said he thought the building wasnt gonna hold up since one of the pillars have been gone... Felt good but i would never let that guy be my trainer:smirk:.

I got home and 2hours later the wife says im going to HOT yoga, i cant emphasize on the HOT part enough. I think it was 105 in there, i soaked a whole towel and taking an Oep 20min prior probably had a little to do with it. I dont know if any of you have done this before but i can say this was probably one of the hardest things i have ever done. Half the time my arms were to thier sides or up in the air, and i figured i wouldnt be able to hold them up after doing a hard shoulder day but they felt great.

Recovery is amazing on the PINK! I can see more striations through my upper body and have a great sense of well being. One thing ive been noticing is a small increase in acne. Not sure if its the Pink since im still unaware of the ingredients. Also i am horny as jack rabbit, just these past few days. ive always been a horny fellow but lately... cant explain, but something is definetly happing here with the magic of the pink.
Hot yoga sounds interesting haha.

Pink Magic seems to to have test booster qualities huh? Would you say the effects are similar to any other product you've used in the past? If so which one?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Hot yoga sounds interesting haha.

Pink Magic seems to to have test booster qualities huh? Would you say the effects are similar to any other product you've used in the past? If so which one?
After another week or so i might be able to compare it to something but as of now im a little unsure. never really experienced a real boost in test from any other test booster. Granted i have taking a few ph/ds and feel the same sense of well being and have had a little aggression lately.

Going off of that i havent been able to front squat 275 without a ph/ds and today i DID! At that time i was taking tren, not saying this is just like tren but to be able to lift that amount as i did before is definitely saying something!
I got 275 for 5 reps front squats, and i go pretty deep, where my foot bout hits my scrotum. Lol! Legs felt great today, absolutely no soreness, and i even did lunges. I went back and forth between extensions and leg curls, followed by lunges and calf raises. Did a little cardio for 25min.

Checked my weight today and was down 2lbs, currently at 195lbs, could possibly be from the yoga yesterday?

So today marks the week mark on the Pink. Glad to be on it!

So far i have noticed increased strength, especially today.
Muscle fullness all day long. And looking leaner day by day.
Vascularity is out of this world! Ive always been a little veiny but lately they been coming out of my front delts and a few more never seen before out of my bis.
Horny:thumbsup:
A little aggression from time to time but thats ok. I feel more intensity in the gym, more mind muscle concentration. More focused you can say.
And cant forget the recovery, UNBELIEVABLE!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
What was your front squat weight 1 week ago before starting Pink Magic? Tren is some crazy stuff as far as strength gains so this is sounding better all the time.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
What was your front squat weight 1 week ago before starting Pink Magic? Tren is some crazy stuff as far as strength gains so this is sounding better all the time.
Cant really say for sure since i usually struggle to get 225x8 prior. So i havent tried because of that. A few legs workouts ago i did the german style front squats 10 sets of 10 with a lot less weight.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I also wanted to point out that this was also at a fasted state, where as before it was later in the day and i was eating before workouts. there is some magic happin' here!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Cant really say for sure since i usually struggle to get 225x8 prior. So i havent tried because of that. A few legs workouts ago i did the german style front squats 10 sets of 10 with a lot less weight.
That's pretty crazy. I was doing 245 front squat about 3 months ago before I started cutting. Now I'm at 225 again. I can't wait to see what happens once I get my PM started

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty crazy. I was doing 245 front squat about 3 months ago before I started cutting. Now I'm at 225 again. I can't wait to see what happens once I get my PM started
Like i said i feel more focused. And i have also been cutting, pretty low carbs mostly just after workouts and stop bout mid afternoon. I like front squats more than regular. They tend to hurt my shoulders and more on lower back, but i try to keep em both in my workouts.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Had to do a little autobody today for a few hours, which got the shoulders a little sore...

Just got back from the gym and all i can say is it felt good to hit those numbers!

Got 325x1 up today tried 335 but reality kicked in and pops had to help me out. I got 335 up when on tren so this is actually the most i have got. I was feeling good at this point so i hit the dips and got up to 125lbs + BW for 8, people were looking at me like i was nuts. got some close grip, incline db press and cable flys rest pause which really pumped them up. My chest is bulgin' right now!

Did some good stretchin for a few minutes then hit the abs real hard. I seem to be gettin more involved in my workouts mentally. Vascularity wasnt as pronounced as it has been, not sure why? huh... Still horny as heck, got a little booty last night from the woman and it seemed to last a bit longer, was a nice surprise:tongue2:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with a little fasted cardio this morning and i felt like i could go all day long, went for 45min and the machine claims i lost 800cal. I love when cardio is over. Lol! Back day tomorrow might hit those deads again.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Woke up a little tired today but once i started hitting the weights, it was on!

As i said before i rarely if ever do deads and thought hell ill do em again since i feel alright. Still moving up slowly but got 325 for 5 at the end. Felt a little discomfort in the groin area so i quit doing more of these. Hopefully im alright, i feel ok went to the bathroom to check out everything and had a small buldge in groin area, i pushed on it without thinking but it went away, thank god! I felt better after that.

So i kept working out of course, did some pullup negatives, without and some with 25lbs, a few other back execises with lighter weight. Then went on to bis, got some hammers in on the cable machine for 3 sets of rest pause. Man they started getting pumped after this. Went back and forth between those and reverse curls. then a superset of vbar curls with 3 different grips started at 50,40, then 30. I could barely move my arms they were so pumped! Tried to scratch my face and could barley touch my chin!

Vascularity was apparent today, pump was great and i felt awesome dispite the discomfort from the deads.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia:mad:. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent got around to post lately, but went to the gym a few days and well i believe i have a hernia:mad:. As of now i dont have insurance due to being union and not having my hours up, yeah for union, yeah right not its crap. Im just gonna take it a little easy due to this.

What wierd is that yesterday i did legs and did quite a bit of weight on the leg press and no issues. but later in the day i started feeling a little discomfort in groin area. But today i feel nothing. its wierd, i havent been to a doc yet. What makes me angry is that i have never been in this kind of shape before! I feel great and the mirror is telling me this is the best ive ever looked! Once i get on the right track to my goals this crap happens.
Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Get better bro, better to take a rest and heal up then push yourself and cause severe damage. The gym isn't going anywhere.
Thanks bud. thats my plan. I was told not to lift anything heavy, so... I took today off and will tomorrow, but plan on light cardio to keep fit. Ill see what happens.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
well i went back to the gym today after a few days off. lifted with lighter weight and took it a little easy, but felt great. Obviously weight felt light, lol, but besides the hernia i had a pretty good workout. Veiny as hell and great pump, since im not lifting with heavier weight the only thing i can produce is looks a results and possibly recovery since im lifting for reps for awhile. I do have to say this has been a real bummer since i was making some real progress. I will be waiting for the Inner circle release for this fo show. But i will keep logging.
Get better man. I'll be waiting for the IC release as well.