P-Popping has never been this good!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll my name is Benjamin, and I'm here for one thing and one thing only. to catalog my experiences P-Popping. Sure most everyone has been P-Popping every now and then.... It's a gosh darn AMERICAN pastime! but only a handful of people have had the oppurtunity to be P-Popping with USPLabs at the forefront!

So here I am ready to get going! This log will detail my experience with USPLabs new supplement, as I've changed it to "pink pearls of goodness"

I have consistently been in a cut for well over a year now, and plan to keep it up!

I plan on running the pink with oep, and some x-lean to see what all can happen. unless I shouldn't be on this, if thats the case and you want it run solo, please let me know jacob

other supp's will be fishoil, whey, casien, multi-vitamin.... all the standards one needs.

Alright already! to anyone thats following along you're in for a ride. Questions, advice, and suggestions are always welcome!

Question for jacob, does it make a difference if I run this product with a preworkout product? as I read somewhere that the dosing protocol is 2 pre w/o.... thanks for response.

btw talk about P-Popping.....:damnit1:

Attachments

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Saved for final review, and the hottest woman posted in this thread!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be a fun ride ehh?

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Will you be posting before and after pictures?
Also, I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would want to see this run without the OEP and X-Lean so there isn't any confusion on "what" is working. That's just my thought, though.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Will you be posting before and after pictures?
Also, I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would want to see this run without the OEP and X-Lean so there isn't any confusion on "what" is working. That's just my thought, though.
No Pictures. The oep and xlean was why I was asking Jacob whether or not he wanted it run solo.... thats what will make the call.

Thanks for joining for the ride tho bro!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Its really hard to say because I don't know how long the bottle will last... if its a month cycle I'm getting here then I can tell you I would like to finally hit 225 *3 on my bench. as my max is 200*3 right now. so being that this is an aggressive new 'some kind of but I dont really know what it is awesomeness' supplement I would really like to see that happen. but in a month.... I don't know if its even possible. It would be something though considering I'm in a calorie deficit of about 500 a day right now. would also like to see me hit 11 pullups in a row. Prime is great for recovery, OEP and recreate are addictive for fat loss. So I'm hoping that the pink pearls of goodness will be good for solid strength and gains...

also I would love to see and have a better pump, and vascularity, which if this product works as it is working for strat then This should definitely happen!

how long will the bottle last at the recommended dosage casey? and does it matter that I run this with oep, or would you and usplabs want it run solo?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Hehehehe thanks for coming in guys! Think my goals are attainable with these pink pearls of goodness?

Wonder when I'll be getting it....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In !! Hope this is another winner! Subbed

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Stats are:

age 24
bf ~20%
268lbs.

Down from way over 300 about a year and 4 months ago.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine: Four days a week I do fasted weights and cardio, one day a week I just do cardio. I strive for at least 6 sets on every exercise, and if I didn't happen to reach failure I do one last set at light weight till I do. w/o routine is mon-shoulders traps, tues- back and bi's, wed cardio, thurs- chest and tri's, and fri- Legs baby!

I think I get the pink goodness today, not sure though.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package Thanks so much for all of those samples!

there was a slight mishap with my package though. I got a bottle of 150 ct prime instead of pink magic... shooting boro a pm. but seriously thanks for the samples ya'll!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Heheheehehe shoulda known better this stuff is so awesome so new and so super magical that they don't have the packaging for this yet; hence the prime bottle. I do have the magical pink pearls of goodness can't wait to see what they do!!!! It's time to start p-popping the Usplabs way!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heheheehehe shoulda known better this stuff is so awesome so new and so super magical that they don't have the packaging for this yet; hence the prime bottle. I do have the magical pink pearls of goodness can't wait to see what they do!!!! It's time to start p-popping the Usplabs way!
Heh, I once got a bottle from USP that was completely unmarked. Took us a while to figure out what was in it. Turned out it was VATattack. Thought it was pretty cool to be trying out something so new it didn't even have labeling yet.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
To anyone out there thats already in the know, whats the best way to dose these pink pearls of goodness?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
To anyone out there thats already in the know, whats the best way to dose these pink pearls of goodness?
Seeing how we are the testies... dont think anyone else will really have the answer, check boro's and the usplabs website

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Day 1

Today was leg endurance day! the goal to smash my legs into submission.

45mins pre w/o
1 cap x-lean (which in my opinion is the perfect cortisol control because it has two actives...whereas the other ones on the market only have one of the two, like suppress-c, or lean xtreme)
1 scoop muscle marinade----stuff is outta this world crazy!

During W/O
2 scoops sizeon precontest because I have 30 or so bottles of it, may as well.
2 scoops PurplE WrAAth, because I love my BCAA's

After Cardio
1 scoop of ON's new hydrowhey, because I have about a million and a half samples.

Meal after W/O
1 tbsp fish oil
1/4 cup almonds
40g of whey casein blend.
2 PINK MAGIC BABY!

W/O
10 min warm up cardio
I don't know what you call it, but I do lunges back and forth for the length of the basketball court with 40lb db per arm. After each full court of lunges I do 5 clean and jerks I think they are called with the db's.

Repeat that four times with one minute rest between lunge sets.

30lb per leg, leg extension x 50 reps, x 45 reps, x 40 reps 30 second rest between set.

30lb per leg, leg curl x 50 reps, x 45 reps, x 40 reps 30 second rest between set.

SLDL @ 100lb x10, 120 x10, 130 x10 135X6... soley for the strech. I stand on a 4inch box.

1 hour on the ellipictal, the ones with hands and legs. level 10.

lots and lots of streching.

great w/o. cant wait to see what pink magic does to my strength, and endurance. tomorrow I'm gonna be so sore! not just from the w/o, but also because I have to take care of this chick, she's screaming my name! can't you hear it?

P-popping! :censored:

Attachments

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Morning cardio session felt good 1 hour on the elliptical. shoulders and traps coming on this afternoon.

Been taking the Pink goodness for three days now, still really sore from my friday w/o. but my muscles seem alot fuller and I am noticing more prominent vascularity on my arms. which is a very nice thing....

Will report back after my weights session later.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys today when I was doing deads, I seemed to have superhuman strength! felt strong got through 2 more reps at the end. same 1 hour of cardio. Not noticing anything on the recovery side yet. like some posters. but my pump I get during my w/o's have been lasting all day, yesterday and today. muscles seem harder, almost like they are tight and ready to cramp, but they haven't. they feel like a rock...its awesome!

word of note, I do not know the ingredients on this product or anything like that. but the last three days I've had basically nonstop boners I mean damn! I was ready for round 2, then 3 with the wife much much faster than normal....don't know if its related to these magically pinkies, just wanted to make the observation.

tomorrow is just a cardio day.... Pink magic is definitely doing something magical to me!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest and tri day. My lifting partner left me in the wind, and told me that he couldn't lift anymore due to whatever reason. so I worked with db's today. Lifts all felt great! found myself able to push past my normal limits. Felt great after my normal weights so I went ahead and decided to blast my bi's and delts again. MAN I PUMP IS SO INTENSE! its like my arms are hanging a foot away from my body, and I could barely stretch out because my muscles were so exploded! it will be interesting to see if I'm sore tomorrow as many people have reported that they are recovering faster than normal....

Did an hour of cardio post weights, lightly jogged 4 miles. felt great....

Tomorrow marks one week on these little pinkies. Will post a review.

Btw: does anyone know how you can do bench when you don't have a spotter? just use the smith machine? or is there another way without having to ask someone to spot me? Thanks.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pin Press in the power rack: set the pins low enough so the bar is on or just above your chest at the bottom of your ROM.
I like this idea... Or just don't miss... : )