Combatting Jack3d lockjaw

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
So I've been taking jack3d for about 3 weeks now, and originally was taking 1-1.5 scoops before my workouts. Last week I upped it to 2 because I felt that I was getting a little used to the amount I was at. Last night, and this is the 1st time its ever happenened, but after my lift probably an hour or so, I got some gnarly lockjaw. I used to be a pill addict and it was similar to coming down off of speed, just not quite as bad. I kicked that habit long ago so taking stimulants is much better for me, but is there a way to fight this? I've only had it happen once so maybe it was a fluke or maybe I'm totally nuts, but I love the workout I get with 2 scoops, just not the jaw problems. Any help is great!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I've been taking jack3d for about 3 weeks now, and originally was taking 1-1.5 scoops before my workouts. Last week I upped it to 2 because I felt that I was getting a little used to the amount I was at. Last night, and this is the 1st time its ever happenened, but after my lift probably an hour or so, I got some gnarly lockjaw. I used to be a pill addict and it was similar to coming down off of speed, just not quite as bad. I kicked that habit long ago so taking stimulants is much better for me, but is there a way to fight this? I've only had it happen once so maybe it was a fluke or maybe I'm totally nuts, but I love the workout I get with 2 scoops, just not the jaw problems. Any help is great!
this sounds like a pure coincidence... I would increase your water intake and add an electrolyte blend.

If that doesn't help, cease use.