Recreate vs Vat attack

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
So from users of both which was more effective? I haven't tried recreate yet...and am basically wondering if I should wait to try VA when it is re-released.?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So from users of both which was more effective? I haven't tried recreate yet...and am basically wondering if I should wait to try VA when it is re-released.?
Both were equally effective in terms of what they were designed to accomplish. The ingredient in VAT Attack! was one of the ingredients in Recreate, and was geared toward selective cortisol modulation as a pathway to remodeling visceral adipose tissue, amongst others. Recreate, on the other hand, was designed as an effective multi-pathway fat-burner-and-lean-mass-preserver. Both are great products. Considering, however, that no re-release timing for Vat Attack! is currently available, you may consider either using Recreate solo, or stacking it with OxyELITE Pro for complete fat incineration. :)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Both were equally effective in terms of what they were designed to accomplish. The ingredient in VAT Attack! was one of the ingredients in Recreate, and was geared toward selective cortisol modulation as a pathway to remodeling visceral adipose tissue, amongst others. Recreate, on the other hand, was designed as an effective multi-pathway fat-burner-and-lean-mass-preserver. Both are great products. Considering, however, that no re-release timing for Vat Attack! is currently available, you may consider either using Recreate solo, or stacking it with OxyELITE Pro for complete fat incineration. :)
This I will do. Sounds like win.