Can you get Prime Rebound?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I know it doesnt effect test levels directly.

I ran 4 bottles straight but i definately know its powerful.

After 4 bottles i got like id say a 2 week rebound, meaning my stregth when bellow normal.

Im having a hard time trying to explain what happened, but i felt like prime shutdown some mechanism in the body.

The first few days after not taking it i felt pretty crappy. Dizzy, lower stregth, lower libido.

i though it was not corrational, but now that ive been off it for a month, i feel normalized.

Is there any way you can explain this, and have other people experienced this. I have read a few review that where somewhat similar to what i experienced.

Im saying this cuse im looking to run another 3 bottles, and while i feel its safe, i like to run it at 12 caps, which is the spot i felt it really worked to the full extent.

Thanks.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Bump.
Yes, i know Prime does not effect test. But can it cause inhibition of some other bodily hormone.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I don't know exactly how Prime works, in fact I'm not sure anybody does, but to the best of my knowledge it is non-hormonal - if it was hormonal, guys wouldn't be using it in PCT of prohormone / steroid cycles. I usually notice a bit of a drop in strength one or two workouts after I've finished a run of Prime, but I've never felt bad, dizzy, or had a drop in libido after a run. Given that it enhances recovery and strength, it's only natural you would have a drop in strength and be a little more sore than normal when you stop taking it.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I don't know exactly how Prime works, in fact I'm not sure anybody does, but to the best of my knowledge it is non-hormonal - if it was hormonal, guys wouldn't be using it in PCT of prohormone / steroid cycles. I usually notice a bit of a drop in strength one or two workouts after I've finished a run of Prime, but I've never felt bad, dizzy, or had a drop in libido after a run. Given that it enhances recovery and strength, it's only natural you would have a drop in strength and be a little more sore than normal when you stop taking it.
I shouldnt have said libido loss. more maybe like a mood loss. Not 2 weeks maybe a week. But i definately felt some kind of transition from taking it to not taking it. I was did 4 bottles at high dosages though. Didnt take days off, i dont know why the reccomend to take days off.

I just got another 3 bottles, but going to run m-stak first. This should be a nice comparison, as both of these products are non-hormonal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just the opposite for me, I always get carry over strength, I always finish off dosing very high though.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Just the opposite for me, I always get carry over strength, I always finish off dosing very high though.
ive read some parts of your logs. I know you have a lot of experience with the compound.

My next run will be three bottles, dosed consistently. I might take a day off this time. I feel like running high, 9 caps on off days and 12 on days, sounds interesting to me. That would last about 5 weeks about

(Due to extreme potency take 5 days on 2 days off)??? If it doesnt effect hormones, why do you need to take days off?

Is that what i got? like a CNS rebound or something? I didnt take any days off, and dosed 69, even higher during some parts of the 4 bottles.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive read some parts of your logs. I know you have a lot of experience with the compound.

My next run will be three bottles, dosed consistently. I might take a day off this time. I feel like running high, 9 caps on off days and 12 on days, sounds interesting to me. That would last about 5 weeks about

(Due to extreme potency take 5 days on 2 days off)??? If it doesn't effect hormones, why do you need to take days off?

Is that what i got? like a CNS rebound or something? I didn't take any days off, and dosed 69, even higher during some parts of the 4 bottles.
The CNS over stimulation would have been caused by simply over working. A lot of people have a tendency to do this on Prime, hence the 5 days 2 off. If you stick with your plan and don't overdo it then you should be ok 7 days a week dosing. The days off might also be a good way to extend your cycle.