The Forgotten Supplements

MorningMetal

Awards
There's all these supplements I keep coming up on just surfing for online deals and stuff, and some of them I used to try out and use back in the day, just wanted to make a list, take some of you guys on a trip down memory lane, see if you've used them, and what you thought...and please feel free to add to the list...

1. 17-HD - Just posted another thread on this. Can't believe this is still on the market.

2. Plasmavol - I actually rather liked this one, gave me some good workouts. the green goo was pretty cool looking, too.

3. Nitrix - BSN's NO product. I tried this for a while a long time ago, didn't really do anything for me. Knew this guy in the military who would take 10 at a time. Why I have no idea.

4. Muscle Milk - The original stuff. Perhaps the most overproduced protein.. no.. supplement known to man. When I worked at GNC when I was like 17, we had so much of this stuff on the shelves and in the stockroom, my manager would just give a bunch to us for free just to get it out of there and free up space. Tasted great, everyone was concerned about the fat content.

5. Animal Pak - I still know people who swear by it. Definitely a quality multi-pack, but old-school.

6. Cell-Tech - Again, another product that people who had no idea what it had in it, would just guzzle, blow up like water balloons, and strut their soft selves around. I remember it being the first supplement I'd ever really heard of a LONG time ago.. it was like, the famous "holy grail" of bodybuilders to a young naive kid. Haha!! Classic!!

7. NO2 - I actually still use NO2 black almost every day, because I have so much of it, so.... why not? But I remember when NO2 Platinum came out in like, 2003 or something, it was HUGE. It had like a cult following. The first mainstream NO product!

8. Phos****en - If I remember, this was one of the first mainstream creatine products to hit the market. Way old-school

9. Muscle Armor - Why is this still like, 70 bucks?

10. Kre-Alkalyn - I remember the advertisement for this in magazines.. It literally said. " If you don't read this, you are stupid." I almost s**t my pants laughing the first time I saw it.

11. "The Strap"- probably the stupidest thing ever.

12. V-12 Turbo - I remember this being the first creatine supplement I ever tried. The taste made me gag and it just made me feel like crap.

13. Ripped Fuel - Once again, a name drop that everyone who's ever taken supplements knows. I never stuck with it long enough to know if it worked well or not, but whatever.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I hope that made some people laugh!! Add some more onto the list!!!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i still use phos****en when i preload good creatine cheap
i also use
dual tabs
amino fuel

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
why does p h o s p h a g e n look like phos****en is p h a g a bad word oh i get it most be a little slow today

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
There's all these supplements I keep coming up on just surfing for online deals and stuff, and some of them I used to try out and use back in the day, just wanted to make a list, take some of you guys on a trip down memory lane, see if you've used them, and what you thought...and please feel free to add to the list...

1. 17-HD - Just posted another thread on this. Can't believe this is still on the market.

2. Plasmavol - I actually rather liked this one, gave me some good workouts. the green goo was pretty cool looking, too.

3. Nitrix - BSN's NO product. I tried this for a while a long time ago, didn't really do anything for me. Knew this guy in the military who would take 10 at a time. Why I have no idea.

4. Muscle Milk - The original stuff. Perhaps the most overproduced protein.. no.. supplement known to man. When I worked at GNC when I was like 17, we had so much of this stuff on the shelves and in the stockroom, my manager would just give a bunch to us for free just to get it out of there and free up space. Tasted great, everyone was concerned about the fat content.

5. Animal Pak - I still know people who swear by it. Definitely a quality multi-pack, but old-school.

6. Cell-Tech - Again, another product that people who had no idea what it had in it, would just guzzle, blow up like water balloons, and strut their soft selves around. I remember it being the first supplement I'd ever really heard of a LONG time ago.. it was like, the famous "holy grail" of bodybuilders to a young naive kid. Haha!! Classic!!

7. NO2 - I actually still use NO2 black almost every day, because I have so much of it, so.... why not? But I remember when NO2 Platinum came out in like, 2003 or something, it was HUGE. It had like a cult following. The first mainstream NO product!

8. Phos****en - If I remember, this was one of the first mainstream creatine products to hit the market. Way old-school

9. Muscle Armor - Why is this still like, 70 bucks?

10. Kre-Alkalyn - I remember the advertisement for this in magazines.. It literally said. " If you don't read this, you are stupid." I almost s**t my pants laughing the first time I saw it.

11. "The Strap"- probably the stupidest thing ever.

12. V-12 Turbo - I remember this being the first creatine supplement I ever tried. The taste made me gag and it just made me feel like crap.

13. Ripped Fuel - Once again, a name drop that everyone who's ever taken supplements knows. I never stuck with it long enough to know if it worked well or not, but whatever.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I hope that made some people laugh!! Add some more onto the list!!!
ripped fuel with ma huang was my all time favorite fat burner. Cheap and i swore i had the worse diet on this and still had good results. Also the energy was as good or even better than slim X in my opinion.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ripped fuel with ma huang was my all time favorite fat burner. Cheap and i swore i had the worse diet on this and still had good results. Also the energy was as good or even better than slim X in my opinion.
Ripped fuel - i used that all the damn time with great results.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Better then stim x? geeez ok I'm going to try some. :thanks:
Also why is this in the USP forum?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
ANDRO-6 EAS - I'm goin way back..lol