Anabolic Pump and GI issues?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Anabolic Pump and GI issues?

Hey guys,

It seems like every time I use AP I get some serious GI issues and was wondering if anyone has/had the same issues and if so what you have done to lesson the effects. I'd really like to use AP for a recomp but am having trouble using it consistently due to these probs. I was thinking of starting to use a probiotic to lessen the effects. Any thoughts??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Please see below; quoted from Stategicmove...

Quote Originally Posted by Stategicmove
    The "stomach distress" or "dumps" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to these "dumps" or stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:00 PM