What would be a Good Recomp?

gnetics18

Awards
What would be a good Recomp stack? I was Thinking Prime, Powerfull and OEP. My diet will be clean with a cheat meal once a week maybe and I will be carb cycling, other products currently using are Xtend, Fish Oil, Multi (Animal or Orange Triad) and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn). I do have some Jack3d and Superpump250 for a Pre and usually used a couple times a week. I may also be ordering Somnidren Gh to help me get some better sleep.:thanks: Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I hope to order my items soon and log it on AM.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your choices though the Somnidren will be overkill, I am taking it now and don't think stacking that and PF would be good unless you left out the evening dose of PF and put it in the morning first thing. Something to consider, AP is excellent for Recomping and is even more effective dosed for fasted cardio/training AM with BCAAs to prevent catabolism. Even if you run what you have they are all excellent choices. I have ran OEP and it is no joke so be careful with the Jack3d if you take an afternoon dose of OEP, they can be a bit overwhelming and cause shortness of breath if you take too much all together. Besides that, list your dosing schedule and diet plan so it can be fine tuned.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
The Asteroid stack plus OEP or Recreate and the right diet would definitely be a sick recomp stack

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on adding Anabolic Pump, that and Prime for me are MUSTS for a good recomp. Might be worth considering Recreate instead of OEP, all depends on which effects your appetite more and how stim sensitive you are really.

Keep it simple, see what works and then add as needed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Asteroid stack plus OEP or Recreate and the right diet would definitely be a sick recomp stack
Couldn't agree more... You could run OEP and Recreate together, depends on how intensive you want to get, and your cash flow, maybe call it the money is no object stack. :nervous:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more... You could run OEP and Recreate together, depends on how intensive you want to get, and your cash flow, maybe call it the money is no object stack. :nervous:
Baller stack :laugh2:

gnetics18

Awards
haha Baller stack, well Im ballin on a budget, so I will probably go with the recreate. I am still reading the forums and looking at "Animals Anarchy stack"

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
haha Baller stack, well Im ballin on a budget, so I will probably go with the recreate. I am still reading the forums and looking at "Animals Anarchy stack"
have you ever heard daniel tosh?

"You ever heard of makin' it rain? Throwin' dollar bills at chicks....I like to make it hail, I throw change at sluts....I'm a baller on a budget"

hilarious

gnetics18

Awards
haha never heard that but I just might have to put it on a shirt..lol. Still counting my reading thru the forums for a good recomp stack, but seeing how I liked USP for Jack3d seems like Ill stick with a good company and run the stack..