Jack3d and Creatine?

  1. Jack3d and Creatine?


    I just started using Jack3d and love the feel and pump my first day out.

    Just curious if I should stay on a second Creatine supplement or does Jack3d have enough in it?
    Sorry for the newbie question but I am just getting into supplements and want to do it right.
    My goal is to bulk up some muscle and then go for a cutting cycle.
    I'm willing to do the work just need some direction.

    Jeff


  2. you could add a couple of grams of creatine monohydrate
  3. Jack3d


    carpee, thanks, I will add some creatine into my supplement.
    Any one you would recommend?
    •   
       


  4. any basic creatine monohydrate.

    Nothing expensive, don't waste hard earned money...use that for quality food

  5. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    any basic creatine monohydrate.

    Nothing expensive, don't waste hard earned money...use that for quality food
    Either basic creatine mono as carpee recommended or something like MST's Cre-02. Cre-02 is very non-intrusive, very easy to dose.

    I would save the additional creatine for post-training if you feel it necessary.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. creatine


    Borobulker,Thanks I will add some post-training creatine as you suggest.
    I'll try the Cre-02 as I want to avoid stomach issues.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Borobulker,Thanks I will add some post-training creatine as you suggest.
    I'll try the Cre-02 as I want to avoid stomach issues.
    Obviously, the amount in Jack3d will not cause any stomach issues...

    The Cre-02 is a good option for additional creatine intake though...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. creatine


    The Jack3d is working incredibly well for my short time on it, no issues or side effects of any kind.
    Very good product.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    The Jack3d is working incredibly well for my short time on it, no issues or side effects of any kind.
    Very good product.
    Thanks for your input!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  10. I like the addition of a really basic creatine product like MST's to Jack3d. I actually use MST's and have great results with it.
  11. additional creatine


    bLacKjAck, Thanks for the second on this. I'll be picking up some CRE-02 today, looks like good stuff.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    ...

    I would save the additional creatine for post-training if you feel it necessary.
    I like that style!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. just add a cheap post work out and quality protein.

  14. would adding neovar postworkout not be too much? seems like an effective, low dose postwo creatine.

  15. Sounds like it worth a try

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    would adding neovar postworkout not be too much? seems like an effective, low dose postwo creatine.
    Should be fine.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. Jack3d and Creatine
    By captgarrett in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in