USPlabs Powerlifter Ben Brizendine Hits 6th Ranked BP

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From Powerliftingwatch.com

Submitted by Staff on February 22, 2010 - 8:08am.

On Saturday, Ben Brizendine (198) bench pressed 557 pounds at the USPF Northwest Powerlifting Championships in Gresham, Oregon. The press ranks him sixth on the Powerlifting Watch Lifter Rankings. Brizendine also ranks ninth on the multi ply Lifter Rankings.

The meet was the first for Brizendine since tearing a tricep at the 2009 WABDL World Championships. He opened with a good push with 507 pounds, hit 557 on his second, before making an unsuccessful run at 610 pounds.

Brizendine will next compete at the WABDL Bench Press Nationals on March 13 in Portland, Oregon.

Video of Brizendine's first two attempts:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYFLvFoUMs"]YouTube- USPlabs Powerlifter Ben Brizendine (198) 507# / 557# Bench[/ame]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Way to go! :thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you watch the video, and like it... Do not forget to rate it and post comments on the YouTube site!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, he is my weight and pressing that... VERY impressive. Definitely have to follow along with the USP athletes more, I keep hearing more and more top ranked and winners in your arsenal. Leave it to you guys to pick the best of them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great lift at any weight much less his weight AND after having major injuries... Great progress!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, he is my weight and pressing that... VERY impressive. Definitely have to follow along with the USP athletes more, I keep hearing more and more top ranked and winners in your arsenal. Leave it to you guys to pick the best of them.
Thanks buddy! Ben is active on our forum; if you have any questions feel free to call him out!