Just started Jacked3D.. Better then expected.

SHEWBY

Awards
I am 44 years old and trying to stay young as possible.. Havent worked out for 4 days and needed some motivation , some energy.. Did some research and it came down to Superpump250 or Jacked3D. All reviews pointed to Jack... Today was my first day and it is amazing. I took 1.5 scoops and the energy I had and that little tingling feeling was off the hook... I got an amazing pump I almost didnt want to stop working out. It lives up to its billing and then some. I cant wait until tomorrow..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff man.

FYI the name is just Jack3d...sounds like jacked

n87

Awards
  • Established
Strong stuff. Make sure not take it too close to bed time. You will have a hell of a time trying to fall asleep. Also, if taken every day the effect seems to gradually diminish. Still very good product, I take it on "as needed" basis.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
is it really that great of a supplement i was thinking of buying it!?

SHEWBY

Awards
Thanks for the feed back about bed time and I will use the proper name moving forward.

I have taken many products, to many to name them all. I think this is one of the best.. Thats just my personal opinion and what it does for me.. How supplements affect each person is different and thats why I have been through so many to find the right ones. I have also found others to cycle on to that also work well for me... You need a bag of supps and you need to explore a little.. Just my philiosophy..

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
yea i took 1.5 scoops yesterday for my first time and it wass amazing i never got tierd

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i took 1.5 scoops yesterday for my first time and it wass amazing i never got tierd
Awesome input here... Please keep us updated on this!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
will do ive taken nitric oxides and superpump 250 and havent goten a pump like i did from jacked i was done my work out and wanted to keep lifting and my muscels stayed hard throught the day and night!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do ive taken nitric oxides and superpump 250 and havent goten a pump like i did from jacked i was done my work out and wanted to keep lifting and my muscels stayed hard throught the day and night!
It is truly amazing what synergy and quality will do for an ingredient!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i also am stacking with neovar.... im thinking of putting prime in with it or tribex-500 or drive/rpm stak any opinions?!... im doing chest today i willl let you know how my workout goes!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of getting prime but its so exspensive =(

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with Jack3d!!!
I started useing it last year and have not used anything else since.
Last week I just got the new flavor and I love it. 2 1/2 scoops here works great for me.

JP.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
just did chest today and it was amazing man i benched 260 5 times and did 290 2 times were i usually struggle with 285 once and did 65lb dumbell flys for 5 reps and im 17 man!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
well i jst got it so im doing 1.5 scoops this week then next week ill do 2 then week after that 2.5 then 3 so i dont go through it as fast nd 1.5 is making me pumped so why not use that so it last you know !

SHEWBY

Awards
I am up to two scoops of Jack3d and it rocks still... I also took 2 cycles of Prime and it was also a real good product. I will definitely do another cycle of Prime... I will most likely stack it with Jack3d and I also stack T-911 for Test boost...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i jst got it so im doing 1.5 scoops this week then next week ill do 2 then week after that 2.5 then 3 so i dont go through it as fast nd 1.5 is making me pumped so why not use that so it last you know !
If you are enjoying 1.5 scoops, you do not need to go higher. Stay Jack3d! :)