Congrats USP

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those who know me know I work for EST Nutrition.

Today while doing a Vitamin Shoppe demo I asked the guy at the counter, "are you seeing many lines move well other than Gaspari and BSN?", he replied, "Gaspari and BSN? we dont move much of either, everybody comes in and buys jack3d, and when they arent going for a preWO they get the Asteroid Stack"...

We went from there to talking about how MT has fallen, USP is rising rapidly etc.

Im still wrapping my head around USP being up there or even greater than the MT's of the world, but big conrats to Jacob and the rest of the crew. USP still has the online, underground type feel in addition to the mass success.

Keep up the great work guys!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude.

I have had very similar conversations with some of the managers and owners of the shops here. They are moving LOTS of USP product.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sounds just like my VS as well. Well still sell a good number of BSN but nothing compares to our USP Labs sales.

Today while doing a Vitamin Shoppe demo I asked the guy at the counter, "are you seeing many lines move well other than Gaspari and BSN?", he replied, "Gaspari and BSN? we dont move much of either, everybody comes in and buys jack3d, and when they arent going for a preWO they get the Asteroid Stack"...

We went from there to talking about how MT has fallen, USP is rising rapidly etc.

Im still wrapping my head around USP being up there or even greater than the MT's of the world, but big conrats to Jacob and the rest of the crew. USP still has the online, underground type feel in addition to the mass success.

Thank you SwolenOne!

We've never used those companies as a measuring stick of our success. My vision is not to be bigger than these other brands. My vision has a much larger scope, a smaller advertising budget, a different approach, and reaches out to the audience strong.

Some companies try to replicate it but replication is always exempt of passion...it will fail.

As our overall success grows, my roots grow stronger.

The IC deals only get sweeter, and I've been running some great deals at nutraplanet. These deals are a reflection of us giving back to the community that has helped us feed the roots.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you SwolenOne!

We've never used those companies as a measuring stick of our success. My vision is not to be bigger than these other brands. My vision has a much larger scope, a smaller advertising budget, a different approach, and reaches out to the audience strong.

Some companies try to replicate it but replication is always exempt of passion...it will fail.

The IC deals only get sweeter, and I've been running some great deals at nutraplanet. These deals are a reflection of us giving back to the community that has helped us feed the roots.

As long as you guys keep your product Ulta Premium...expect your fan base to continue to grow every larger. Heaven knows ur current fan base swears by ur products not because of hype or trend but because of results.

A company built on what works...USP labs...second to none and on par with only the best!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see nothing in here needs any repsonding to, everything's in good hands. :yup:

oh, except maybe one thing:

:head:

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Yep, seeing the same at my shops. Jack3d is our top selling pre-workout, and the other USP products outsell all but store brand.

replication is always exempt of passion...it will fail
Much respect, Jacob!

rebeccas

Awards

This is the same at the health shop I work at. Jack3d outsells all other pre-workout products by 3 to 1.

Jacob, you posted on bb.com at the beginning of last year that you were selling over 15k tubs a week. How many are you selling now of Jack3d? USP is a true american success story.

This is the same at the health shop I work at. Jack3d outsells all other pre-workout products by 3 to 1.

Jacob, you posted on bb.com at the beginning of last year that you were selling over 15k tubs a week. How many are you selling now of Jack3d? USP is a true american success story.
Did I say that and if I did, it must of been in response to the "hate campaign" put on by a few companies on bb.com.

I rationally would not talk numbers or state it in a "bragging" sort of way. I'm not perfect and at times, especially in the past when the hate was strong(even stronger now) I would let emotion respond.

I've learned how to shower and dance in the hate and the attempts to suppress our growth....It use to keep me up at night but now its my sleeping pill.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Did I say that and if I did, it must of been in response to the "hate campaign" put on by a few companies on bb.com.

I rationally would not talk numbers or state it in a "bragging" sort of way. I'm not perfect and at times, especially in the past when the hate was strong(even stronger now) I would let emotion respond.

I've learned how to shower and dance in the hate and the attempts to suppress our growth....It use to keep me up at night but now its my sleeping pill.
Bro, I have seen your company rise little by little, and you are truely an inspiration, how you bring innovation and effectiveness to the market, few companies go this extent. Keep doing what you do bro, the best of wishes.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i personally prefer 2-3 powerfull or .8-1 gram of 1-carboxy....but thats just me

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I love this. Jacob is a man of his word, and with much dignity. This is what he preaches offline as well.

This is not a show, or some false persona; it is the real deal.

I could not be more lucky to be affiliated with the team Jacob has assembled and the customers he has brought me in contact with.

I am forming relationships that will outlast a 90ct pill bottle...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love this. Jacob is a man of his word, and with much dignity. This is what he preaches offline as well.

I could not be more lucky to be affiliated with the team Jacob has assembled and the customers he has brought me in contact with.

ooooohhhhhh niiice, x2! :yup: :yup:

I'm not smart or clever enough to act two different ways:)

Casey that last sentence is beautiful and nails it on the head! This boy is good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, it's happening... a company that is making it because of quality of product!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive been trying to tell people this for years

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Jacob for president!

Pretty much everyone at my gym(s) is on at least one USP Labs supp.

Wow, it's happening... a company that is making it because of quality of product!!
And the Quality of people working at USPlabs. I have to say we built an amazing team inside and outside of the internet!

It's not all about the money for me and it's not the money that fuels me....it is the "you can't do this Jacob", "You are just an internet brand Jacob", "You really did not file a patent on Cissus Jacob", "oops ok you did but patents don't mean anything Jacob", "You do not extract herbs differently Jacob", "damn this product is good Jacob, you must of tainted it Jacob".

Keep them coming, anyone care to add a quote...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the Quality of people working at USPlabs. I have to say we built an amazing team inside and outside of the internet!

It's not all about the money for me and it's not the money that fuels me....it is the "you can't do this Jacob", "You are just an internet brand Jacob", "You really did not file a patent on Cissus Jacob", "oops ok you did but patents don't mean anything Jacob", "You do not extract herbs differently Jacob", "damn this product is good Jacob, you must of tainted it Jacob".

Keep them coming, anyone care to add a quote...
"You have two of the best looking gingers in the game on staff Jacob"

:dunno:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps we need larger-count bottles or bulk products! ;)

I get your drift Casey. You are the best! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you SwolenOne!

Good post! A house with a weak foundation cannot stand. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Success each day should be judged by the seeds sown, not the harvest reaped" You have definitely exemplified this at USP.

MorningMetal

Awards
In the short time(in relation to other older athletic people) I have been involved in training, learning how to lift and work out effectively from Marines and military folk, how to supplement, what supplements do what, how to keep fit and healthy in the rapidly growing unhealthy-world, I see a lot of things that make me sad, and sick to my stomach.
Companies, not just supplement companies, but companies in general, don't put out product to ensure results. They don't put out product because they're passionate about what they stand for. They don't put out product because that they would use themselves and stand behind without flinching. They put out products to sell. Plain and simple. To capitalize and maximize profit. Exponentially more money is spent on advertising, marketing, and labeling then the research and blood and sweat to truly create a quality product that delivers what it says it will.
I can attest to the fact that your company, Jacob, and what you guys do, is nothing short of greatness. I believe in your stuff. I believe in all the reps on here that are willing to help at the mention of a problem.
You know what? I'm glad USP isn't mainstream in the way that Muscletech is mainstream, because if people don't do their homework, look at tried, tested, quality stuff, and either only use stuff because it has a shiny, aesthetically pleasing label or because "the guy next to me uses it", then that's their business.
Saw this thread, and just wanted to praise you guys and let you know that you've got a fan for life. Please, for the love of God, don't change.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice post! :clap2:

we appreciate the recognition! :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The funny thing for me is that knowing I am buying such a quality product to supplement my hard work, it forces me to train harder, smarter, and more innovatively to seek the results I know I can achieve [I mean, what company gives you fool proof diet/training plans with their products to maximize your results?]. You are in a very elite class of company when your products drive people to push themselves to reach their potential; not the other way around. Cheers to all of you guys at USP and those who rep for them, you're all a class act.

Wow guys, thank you so much for the kind words!

You have my promise that we will never release a "just for money product" but always a "just for results product"! The reason i beta test all the products before release is to ensure a real world applicaiton to the supplement. We love the research but we stand by real world results. If it fails in beta testing it will never make the market.

Pink Magic(probably not the retail name but the beta name) will break all beta testing records of over 100 testers! get ready.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE!

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE!
Why over 100 testers?
To be perfectly honest the feedback is out of this world with the minumum amount of previous testers...To Good to be true feedback like boro is having.

I'm not even going to talk about my results cause no one would believe.

I need to be assured before taking this bady public.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didnt think i could get any more excited about pink magic but after you mentioning over 100 beta testers....i think i just realized how chingon this is really going to be!

all u need is randomized blood results to assure it works by hormonal means and requires no PCT and u got urself a scientific break through...patent that baby and watch the haters cry

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God bless you Jacob Geissler!!

I thought that Prime was what I had been looking for all these years but now your raising the bar once again!!

When I support your line here on the web, it's not just because I like your supplements (although that is a large part of it), it's also because I support what you are doing for our industry. I use to dream about products like this.

If I had not even tried your products though I would still be compelled to. Why? real honesty and integrity have tell tale features. I understand where your coming from and share your vision. I guess I never gave up hope.

MorningMetal

Awards
:jaw: 100 beta testers... other-worldly results..... good God. PAH-LEEEEASE let me beta test pink magic!!!! I'm losing my mind here!!!!

God bless you Jacob Geissler!!

I thought that Prime was what I had been looking for all these years but now your raising the bar once again!!

When I support your line here on the web, it's not just because I like your supplements (although that is a large part of it), it's also because I support what you are doing for our industry. I use to dream about products like this.

If I had not even tried your products though I would still be compelled to. Why? real honesty and integrity have tell tale features. I understand where your coming from and share your vision. I guess I never gave up hope.
We may be close to 200 testers honestly.....

PRIME is that supplement this will just add to the PRIME results. PRIME, PINK, AP and Powerfull will make working out so much funner....daily anabolic results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PRIME is that supplement this will just add to the PRIME results. PRIME, PINK, AP and Powerfull will make working out so much funner....daily anabolic results.
Shall we call this the Ultimate Asteroid Stack??? Or the guaranteed PR destroying, lean mass creating, best natural stack ever??? Either has its own ring to it.:booty:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's how I'm going to be running it exactly....

Shall we call this the Ultimate Asteroid Stack??? Or the guaranteed PR destroying, lean mass creating, best natural stack ever??? Either has its own ring to it.:booty:
Lets not just label Pink as that supplement yet....We need to beta test this beauty

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets not just label Pink as that supplement yet....We need to beta test this beauty
Pardon my exuberance, I get carried away sometimes... must be the TNA I am on.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

200!??! Dang!!! whooooo-hoooooo!!! <jumps up><runs around cube><slams into cube wall><passes out><hits floor>.....<drool>

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
200....jesus christ its like a super elite IC release

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200....jesus christ its like a super elite IC release
I had to change pants when I read that! This is getting to the size you see drug companies run with some prescription drugs. All other industry players should take note of this scope of testing; it is a welcome change that will truly add validity to the compounds effectiveness (or non-effectiveness).

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

This is BIG!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
200!??! Dang!!! whooooo-hoooooo!!! <jumps up><runs around cube><slams into cube wall><passes out><hits floor>.....<drool>
I could not stop laughing at this. Reps!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to note that USP has THEIR ENTIRE LINE of products ranked in the topp 100 supplements on nutra:

Anabolic pump : 87

Recreate: 63

PowerFull: 35

Prime: 27

Supercissus Rx: 26

OEP: 6

Jack3d: 3

I believe they are the only company to do this..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW that is indeed an impressive notation! :hammer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mw1 I-Force Nutrition 9
Rodja MMA 14
GotTest Politics 9
Rodja General Chat 8
pavb10 Supplements 10