Anyone contemplate a 5on2 off regimin for OEP?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been off geranium for 30 days, and i took it today (oep) and shyt, it freaking hit me and i had a great workout. 1 cap am, 1pre-workout (3 hours later) and another 4 hours after that. it felt really powerful today.

just makes me feel like when i last took oep for 20 days cycle the effects quickly tapered off for me and i wasnt really getting energy from it the final week and a half.

how about 5 on 2 off regimen to prevent adaptation?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
If you really want the stim effect to last, then I see no reason not to try it. The fat loss may not occur as soon as if you were taking it every day though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you really want the stim effect to last, then I see no reason not to try it. The fat loss may not occur as soon as if you were taking it every day though.
i wonder if thats true, or if taking a 2 day off help kick the fat burning engine stong.

with ephedra your body adapts, and 5on2off is very popular.

oep isnt ephedra, but im just going by logical sense.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Would be healthier on your adrenals. I see no reason why you wouldn't want to, especially if you seem to lose the stim feel. From a results overall standpoint, I don't think you will notice much difference. However, try it out and let us know how it goes for ya.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, thats it with the opinions on a usp labs product?

thanks to those who jumped on though, good points.