OEP or Recreate?

Nick716

Awards
Ok so far I am taking jack3d just one scoop to be able to dominate my cardio workouts. Must say I am very impressed just one scoop is enough for me and wow I feel like I can just keep going and going. Anyway I am thinking about buying a fat burner but am pretty broke. So my question should I buy Recreate or OEP, I have been told they are best stacked, but can only get one. So which one is best for cutting a good amount of fat? Thanks

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you have a problem with your appetite, Recreate is your best option. If you have an appetite that is easily controlled, roll with OEP.

Fender85

Awards
I turned out to be a lot more stim sensitive than I thought, and OEP was just too much for me. Just doing Recreate solo now, and the appetite suppression has definitely been a blessing. I was TERRIBLE about late night eating.

Logging my nutrient intake has helped to some degree, because if I just don't have any more calories to eat on that day, then I just don't get to eat any more (or I go for something like green beans, where you can eat a can and only take in 70 calories). But I really only find myself there once a week or so, whereas before my cut I'd probably end up eating 3-4 different things after 10pm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's more about whether you want a stim or not with your fat burner.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it's more about whether you want a stim or not with your fat burner.
Exactly...

We have received this question over and over again:
“Where does Recreate fit in with OxyELITE Pro now in the picture?”
This is a legitimate question and one I just happen to have the answer to!

OxyELITE Pro is for those who want the best thermogenic effects possible with stimulants.

Recreate is for those who want the best possible thermogenic effects possible without the use of heavy stimulants.

It’s really that simple. If someone likes stimulants or doesn’t mind them, OxyELITE Pro is the choice. If someone doesn’t want the very high levels of energy or jitters, Recreate is the choice. Both are supreme thermogenics that produce significant results.

Some individuals even choose to take OxyELITE Pro in the morning & Recreate in the afternoon/evening. You get that powerful kick early and throughout the day with OxyElite Pro & use the Recreate afternoon dose to continue the fat burning through the evening into the night!

Don't forget to add Anabolic-Pump into the mix, stacked with either of these thermogenics...

Unlike the genetic freaks who get all of their nutrients delivered to their muscle cells - OR the hardgainers who have difficulty getting nutrients delivered - most of the nutrients YOU consume, especially carbs, get stored right into your fat cells...

So, wouldn't it be great if nutrients could be shuttled directly into muscle cells and away from fat cells... THAT my friend, is the power of GLUT4 activation... And, we believe, based upon studies in animal models and animal cells/tissue, coupled with the results that customers have reported (myself included), that we have a substance that will do exactly that…

Nick716

Awards
Thanks for all the answers so would Recreate + OEP be a good stack and if so can jack3d be used as well. If this stack would be better than just using recreate, I am going to have to sell something on ebay to get some OEP lol.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the answers so would Recreate + OEP be a good stack and if so can jack3d be used as well. If this stack would be better than just using recreate, I am going to have to sell something on ebay to get some OEP lol.
Recreate would be a great stack, people have been reporting very nice results with it. You can use Jack3d for your preworkout as well, but you would need to drop the Jack3d dosage down (~1 scoop) when taking it at the same time as OEP.

Treb

Treb

Awards
i've used both. thought the weight loss was a little better with OEP, although Recreate wasn't bad. i like having the stim with OEP. i was thinking of going 4 weeks with OEP and then 4 of Recreate. just so i'm not always taking a stim. i started taking OEP Jan. 11 and as of today lost 10lbs. i'm gonna order another bottle soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've used both. thought the weight loss was a little better with OEP, although Recreate wasn't bad. i like having the stim with OEP. i was thinking of going 4 weeks with OEP and then 4 of Recreate. just so i'm not always taking a stim. i started taking OEP Jan. 11 and as of today lost 10lbs. i'm gonna order another bottle soon.
Thanks for your input! great results thus far...

Also - Nice avatar... Did you know Jacob's almamater is Texas A&M?

Treb

Treb

Awards
Thanks for your input! great results thus far...

Also - Nice avatar... Did you know Jacob's almamater is Texas A&M?
I did not know that. I never went to the school, i'm just a fan. I love the USPLabs supplements, wish I had the money to buy more. lol

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
If you have a problem with your appetite, Recreate is your best option. If you have an appetite that is easily controlled, roll with OEP.
interesting, I started Recreate, AP, Pslin stack
saw great results, felt like I ate a little more than normal
Then I added in OEP, and the first day I practically forgot to eat.
I've read mixed experiences with OEP's appetite control though so who knows.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting, I started Recreate, AP, Pslin stack
saw great results, felt like I ate a little more than normal
Then I added in OEP, and the first day I practically forgot to eat.
I've read mixed experiences with OEP's appetite control though so who knows.
Each person WILL react differently. OEP destroys all of my appetite. Recreate destroys my need to cheat. Equally as effective.

This being said, the way you react to these engineered herbal extractions may vary.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Each person WILL react differently. OEP destroys all of my appetite. Recreate destroys my need to cheat. Equally as effective.

This being said, the way you react to these engineered herbal extractions may vary.
agreed , as always to each their own body.
bottom line though, 2 great products.