OEP, Drug test safe?

T

Teich07

Awards
Getting a piss test and blood test for a new job. Will OEP bring up any false positives on my drug test?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting a piss test and blood test for a new job. Will OEP bring up any false positives on my drug test?
No ingredient(s) in OxyElite Pro is/are classified as commonly banned substances.

USPlabs maintains that each and every one of our products is of highest quality; however, we cannot guarantee the outcome of ANY third-party substance test.

The only individual that can arrive at the answer you desire, is the testing official who is administering your test.

T

Teich07

Awards
Okay I just was worried that it would maybe come up as an ephedrine or amphetamine substace because it is so potent. Awesome product so far btw. Great, clean, energy.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay I just was worried that it would maybe come up as an ephedrine or amphetamine substace because it is so potent. Awesome product so far btw. Great, clean, energy.
No ingredient(s) are or have the ability to convert to either an ephedra(ine) and/or amphetamine.

Check your ban list to be sure.

J

JohnT

Awards
Methylhexanamine, 1,3 dimethylamylamine or geranamine is to be added to the WADA list of banned substances for 2010. WADA banned it b/c it was so close in structure to an already banned doping agent Tuaminoheptane.

You only have to worry about it if you compete in a group that gets tested according to WADA standards.