Prime and AP first time

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just for the record Im not new to the bodybuilding scene or any of that sort. Im just trying to attain as much information about both of these products before I make a move on either of them.

Im a competitive bodybuilder and for future shows Im thinking of using this stack to help with my prep. Doing natural shows with testings etc...you must go above and beyond to hold onto your hard earned muscle.

Anabolic Prime - It looks as if I would be taking this at 3caps a day on workout days. 1 in the a:m 15mins before first meal, 1 pre wo meal 15mins before and 1 post wo with carb meal.

At these given times is where the highest content of my carbs will be consumed. During contest prep, I dont supplement with simple carbs immediately post workout. Instead, I just use 30-40g whey and about an hour later have my carbs (complex) obviously with protein and fats meal. That carb meal an hour later after my workout is where I would take my last AP.

Non workout days consist of lower carb days due to carb cycling when Im about 3weeks into my prep. So, on my non workout days, I was thinking of not taking any AP for 1. Make it last longer and 2. No need for any type of insulin flush other then maybe my morning meal. But Im sure I can do without the AP on non workout days..

Whats your guys thoughts on the above?

Prime - Im thinking Ill be able to get away with the 5on 2 off and maybe some weeks even 4on 3off. On the off days I may take a pill or 2 just to keep the compound active in the blood (not sure of halflife). Reason being Id like to make what I have last as long as possible with optimal results while keeping money in my pocket!

Again...thoughts? :thanks:

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
The AP dosing sounds fine. Make sure you consume at least 30 grams of complex carbs in the meals you use it with. For Prime, I wouldn't advise 5 on 2 off dosing and definitely not 4 on 3 off, as there does seem to be a saturation period before it really takes hold. For myself at least, it takes until the middle of the second week to really kick in, and that's with taking it every day. Check out the 69 protocol - nine on workout days (two with first meal, three preworkout on empty stomach, two with postworkout meal, two later in the day) and six on non workout days (two with three meals). People seem to get the best results with this scheme and it is the most economical way to dose over the long run.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like Daniels post... I will add that as a natural bb'er, you need be sure you are storing the carbs in appropriate places. He is right, I would run 7 days per week with the AP. 2-3 times per day when applicable.

Keep in mind that AP works INDEPENDENTLY of Insulin and will actually lower its release, assuring stable blood sugar levels.

These are natural products, and we recommend that you run them without intermittent breaks (unless otherwise noted in dosing instructions) for optimal results.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...good post Daniel. Thanks for the replies both you guys.

I figured the dosing scheme I had in mind would be frowned upon or just simply not effective as it like you said needs time to build up and baseline in the body.

Maybe I'll do a 7/5 dose with the Prime. Im not trying to burn through 100$ in 1 month ya know... Not knocking the product but 100$ a month better be ridiculous gains and Im not expecting that as I am quite "advanced" for a lack of better term. I "am" expecting results however which is why I purchased this product, but I want to try and atleast justify the money dumped in and get a decent length of time on Prime.

If prime is basically an advanced natty test booster, then it would be wise to dose right before bed, upon wakening and pre and post wo. At night and upon waking is when test levels are highest so you would want to coincide the product with natural production.

I feel the marketing push behind the 9/6 dosing as I would blow through 3bottles in little over a month. I could justify that dosing for the first week to build things up but...to continue at that would just burn through the bottles. Sure results will be seen, but Im sure nothing to much more shocking then what a normal dosing scheme is.

More isnt always better and thats what alot of guys forget to remember. They want the magic pill and see results at 6 so think why not 9. Not knockin just sayin...

So theres the 5on2off at 6pills for the on days. If thats the recommended dosing, it can be tweaked as it has to the 9/6 dosing and can also be tweaked to a much lesser extent. Results are results and Im looking for a baseline approach to keep things together during prep. So...as some of you may know...show prep is not cheap whatsoever so...getting ideal results while making what I have last as long is possible is the name of the game.

Sure I could make it last 5months taking 1 pill a day...but will I see results, no! Im just looking to get "enough" out of the dosing to act as the glue in my prep hopefully helping keep strength gains while in a caloric defecit. So with that said, I could probably dose it a bit higher the first week to get a baseline in the blood then taper off a tiny bit down to 6pills on workoutdays and 2-3on non workout days to keep a consistent flow.

Thoughts?

Also...if its to be taken pre wo on an empty stomach...why can it be taken post wo with post wo meal ? Im trying to understand why the rationale behind others reasoning is or if its just heresay and broscience.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed...good post Daniel. Thanks for the replies both you guys.

I figured the dosing scheme I had in mind would be frowned upon or just simply not effective as it like you said needs time to build up and baseline in the body.

Maybe I'll do a 7/5 dose with the Prime. Im not trying to burn through 100$ in 1 month ya know... Not knocking the product but 100$ a month better be ridiculous gains and Im not expecting that as I am quite "advanced" for a lack of better term. I "am" expecting results however which is why I purchased this product, but I want to try and atleast justify the money dumped in and get a decent length of time on Prime.

If prime is basically an advanced natty test booster, then it would be wise to dose right before bed, upon wakening and pre and post wo. At night and upon waking is when test levels are highest so you would want to coincide the product with natural production.

Prime is not an advanced test booster. The engineered herbal extractions contain active steroidal constituents which work without any hormonal fluctuation!! This is the beauty in the product. No rebound. No suppression. No side-effects.

I feel the marketing push behind the 9/6 dosing as I would blow through 3bottles in little over a month. I could justify that dosing for the first week to build things up but...to continue at that would just burn through the bottles. Sure results will be seen, but Im sure nothing to much more shocking then what a normal dosing scheme is.

I must assure you this is not a "marketing push" as it was initially developed right here, at AnabolicMinds.com by CONSUMERS. The results seem to be better with the 69 protocol than the standard 6/day.

More isnt always better and thats what alot of guys forget to remember. They want the magic pill and see results at 6 so think why not 9. Not knockin just sayin...

I could not agree with you more; However, you ask us for input and this is exactly what we give.

So theres the 5on2off at 6pills for the on days. If thats the recommended dosing, it can be tweaked as it has to the 9/6 dosing and can also be tweaked to a much lesser extent. Results are results and Im looking for a baseline approach to keep things together during prep. So...as some of you may know...show prep is not cheap whatsoever so...getting ideal results while making what I have last as long is possible is the name of the game.

Sure I could make it last 5months taking 1 pill a day...but will I see results, no! Im just looking to get "enough" out of the dosing to act as the glue in my prep hopefully helping keep strength gains while in a caloric defecit. So with that said, I could probably dose it a bit higher the first week to get a baseline in the blood then taper off a tiny bit down to 6pills on workoutdays and 2-3on non workout days to keep a consistent flow.

Thoughts?

Also...if its to be taken pre wo on an empty stomach...why can it be taken post wo with post wo meal ? Im trying to understand why the rationale behind others reasoning is or if its just heresay and broscience.
Please see bolded responses.

Again - we do our best to pass on what we hear in the field, online and in the gyms across the world.

We are here to help.