Jack3d crash before workout?

Nick716

Awards
Ok, so today was the first day trying jack3d. Verdict I have no idea what happened. I took 1.5 scoops and waited to start to feel it, but oddly I got extremely tired about 20 minutes after taking it. I figured I would ask you users if this happened to anyone else and why? or perhaps I did something wrong?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of this happening with Jack3d. Did you take it on an empty stomach?

snapsstary

I get that way after I have done my work out. A lot of the time I take 2 scoops of it as I’m going to the gym, and since I work out in the morning I’m dragging my :booty: by the end of the day so I’ll take my 3 rd scoop of the day as a little pick me up. I don’t work out all that hardcore yet as I’m getting in the habit of just showing up to the gym.

MorningMetal

Awards
Try dosing a little less. Start with 1 scoop, even a little less. I experienced the same thing when I started using Jack3d. It has to do with the synergy of the ingredients used.
The Shizandrol A in Jack3d has a profound effect in increasing dopamine and more importantly(in this case), epinephrine in the brain. This causes your adrenal glands to start pumping out adrenaline. This also causes an increase in activity in the acetylcholine neurotransmitters in the brain, which are responsible for contraction of muscle fiber. Adrenaline is your body's natural response to short-term stress or emergency situations. That, and the geranium and Theophylline to create a nice 1,2 punch caffeine-like boost. When your body starts pumping out that much adrenaline, jacking up your heart rate and prepares itself without activity, your body starts dramatically lowering your blood pressure and attempting to lower your heart rate in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. Think of it like eating a ton of sugar, being on a sugar rush, then crashing hard and wanting to sleep.
Just my opinion, try dosing less and/or shortening the time between when you actually take Jack3d and lifting. with some fine tuning, you'll find a medium that works best for you.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing a little less. Start with 1 scoop, even a little less. I experienced the same thing when I started using Jack3d. It has to do with the synergy of the ingredients used.
The Shizandrol A in Jack3d has a profound effect in increasing dopamine and more importantly(in this case), epinephrine in the brain. This causes your adrenal glands to start pumping out adrenaline. This also causes an increase in activity in the acetylcholine neurotransmitters in the brain, which are responsible for contraction of muscle fiber. Adrenaline is your body's natural response to short-term stress or emergency situations. That, and the geranium and Theophylline to create a nice 1,2 punch caffeine-like boost. When your body starts pumping out that much adrenaline, jacking up your heart rate and prepares itself without activity, your body starts dramatically lowering your blood pressure and attempting to lower your heart rate in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. Think of it like eating a ton of sugar, being on a sugar rush, then crashing hard and wanting to sleep.
Just my opinion, try dosing less and/or shortening the time between when you actually take Jack3d and lifting. with some fine tuning, you'll find a medium that works best for you.
I agree with MorningMetal, start from a little scoop (1 scoop). Usually, your body must get used to lower level of dosage before jumping to another level
of dosage. Before, when I was a beginner, I take it little by little before. When you start to get bigger and bigger, your dosage also increases.