Adding Ephedrine to AP/Recreate stack?

kap09

Awards
First off, I have to point out how impressed I've been with USP. Having worked with various supplement companies in this industry, you guys are as good as it gets with being straight up about your products. I tried AP for the first time a couple months ago and love it.

That said, I'm in the middle of a long overdue cut. Wanting to kick things off quick I started out with a ckd and eca. This has always worked well in the past for me, but now I miss AP and carbs!

So I picked up a few bottles of recreate today and am going to stack it with AP to bring carbs back into the mix. I noticed another thread that asked about combining yohimbe with recreate which sounded good to me. Got me wondering if I could add some add the e/y portion of an ecy to the stack?

What do you guys think? Synergy or interference?

Also, I'm unable to find to find totally clear info regarding the caffeine content of recreate? Must have info for a stim junky like me :)

Sorry for this way too long post. Thanks in advance for any tips

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recreate is a low stim product, something like 25 mg per pill I believe. I would throw in OEP if you are wanting a serious stim based stack or maybe some RPN Alpha burn so you get the Alpha-Y.