Double dose AP?

dice404

Awards
Has anyone ever tried taking two caps of AP and eating a REALLY big meal? I know more isn't always better, and this would be especially true with AP if you were only consuming like 80g of carbs with AP, but what if you consumed like triple that amount?

Basically, do you guys think that taking two AP 3 times a day and eating WAY over maintenance would improve gains to an appreciable extent?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I recall seeing somebody, I think it was DreamWeaver, post about using two AP when consuming real high amounts of carbs, so hopefully he can comment on this. I've always just used one before meals. I think six AP a day could sort of be overkill though, as the half-life of one AP is approximately six hours.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So if the half life is 6hours, why would one want to take 1cap pre wo and 1cap post wo?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried taking two caps of AP and eating a REALLY big meal? I know more isn't always better, and this would be especially true with AP if you were only consuming like 80g of carbs with AP, but what if you consumed like triple that amount?

Basically, do you guys think that taking two AP 3 times a day and eating WAY over maintenance would improve gains to an appreciable extent?
ive repeatedly done 1 cap AP with 2 gbol every meal for 6 meals on refeed

as well as AP or Gbol on Low carb (5g-10g Carb)

It works very well

i would be concerned with the amount of berberine though taking too much of berberine may cause problems, i jsut dont know how much is in AP

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some dose this way, be sure to slowly achieve this level. Do not dose 2 at a time within your first few weeks of continuous use, there is no need.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established

It works very well

i would be concerned with the amount of berberine though taking too much of berberine may cause problems, i jsut dont know how much is in AP
I was going to use it basically just this way.

So...one doesnt "need" to take 3caps as recommended of AP a day?

I could get away with just 2 it seems no?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use it basically just this way.

So...one doesnt "need" to take 3caps as recommended of AP a day?

I could get away with just 2 it seems no?
You can "get away" with 2 but I'm sure USPlabs has suggested 3 daily for a reason.

It would depend on your carb amount for the day

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would depend on your carb amount for the day
Exactly. Up to 3 per day, with your largest carb meals; Let's not over-think this one.

RamboMass

Awards

It works very well

Ever have any problems with AP with low carbs?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem with any on low carbs ever. Slin, gbol, pslin, ap, recomadrol

Never a problem. I take then WITH my meal or 10 min before. And rare case of 30-40min before

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem with any on low carbs ever. Slin, gbol, pslin, ap, recompadrol

Never a problem. I take then WITH my meal or 10 min before. And rare case of 30-40min before

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like Casey says, let's not overthink this. :think:

AP is meant 3x daily, spread evenly..one can opt to do AP both preWO and postWO meals if so desired.

the versatility of AP also presents unconventional variations, such as using it in FTP (Fasted Training upon rising Protocol), or in the case of a very large meal (with large portion of carbs) doubling up w/ 2 caps.

these are advanced techniques, not meant for the beginner, only to be done when you are experienced with the product.

personally, when consuming 120g+ carbs, I prefer AP+Pslin stack anyway. ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea that stack works awesome!

I've used 3 gbols and 1 pslin on a 200 carb meal! Man it felt awesome

Many ways to utilize the partioners.

That's the beauty behind them

RamboMass

Awards
Never had a problem with any on low carbs ever. Slin, gbol, pslin, ap, recomadrol

so why would u take AP with a low carb meal?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so why would u take AP with a low carb meal?
turns AP into an incredibly effective fat-loss product. ;)
combine AP w/ 20-30g carb loads, throw RC or OEP (or both!) in the mix...
whoa. hella fat-loss stack. :cool2:

we call the AP+RC combo 'The Six-Pack Stack'.