Eat your heart out!

1. Eat your heart out!

cant wait to use this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. this is two bottles of old school tna i just took out of the freezer for a run!

3. Logging it?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. haha how many supps do u have in ur freezer freezito?
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

5. If his name is any indication...a lot.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If his name is any indication...a lot.
    haha good point!

Perfect Freeze!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It's all so clear now!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Lots hehe, no log! I have two bottles of DNA in there as well

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    lolz.
    I am guilty of that as well.
    Half is for food the other half for supplements.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

10. I never considered freezing supps.....maybe i should start if it really helps keep them fresh..
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

11. well whenever there are sales i stock up and i buy almost every pre sale or something new. cant use it all at once so too the freezer

12. Zito..you really carry 270 on that 6' frame? What BF% is that with? I'm the same height and would love to get there!

13. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    cant wait to use this

14. Now zito gots me thinking about freezing my stash....

Is it even worth freezing if you plan to use it within the year? I dont see myself not using my stash for 2 years.

Look what you do to me freezi!!

15. what is the point in freezing? wouldn't it be better to keep it long term at room temp out of light? my TNA should be here today

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 04:59 PM
  2. heart/bp
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 10:46 AM