Stacking recreate and OEP?

MattyIce32

Awards
Is it best to just stack these 2 together for better results?

Or Could I just get by on OEP?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best results def when you stack the two, but you will get great results on just OEP or just Recreate.

If you are on a budget start off with OEP then finish with Recreate. If you are looking for max results stack both.

MattyIce32

Awards
Thanks. I think I'll just go ahead and do the latter.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I think I'll just go ahead and do the latter.
One great protocol for a stack of OEP and Recreate is 1 OEP + 1 Recreate in the morning on an empty stomach, and the same dose about six hours later (on an empty stomach).

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One great protocol for a stack of OEP and Recreate is 1 OEP + 1 Recreate in the morning on an empty stomach, and the same dose about six hours later (on an empty stomach).
^^^ yep, my preferred method too. :yup:
I might only add, those doses also 30min before food or exercise.
you get the best of both worlds in two incredible products, synergy is off the chain!
and at 1+1 dosing 2x daily (max dosing), you'll get a nice duration from the products as well.

I prefer 2 OEP in the morning and 2 recreate later in the day(timed before workout on workout days). I cannot take the late night OEP because I will do cardio at 3am:)

2 OEP in the morning 30 minutes before some treadmill followed by stretching is amazing for fat loss and the treadmill and stretching amazing for recovery. Do it and trust me the fat will melt off daily...changes in the mirror daily, promise..

MattyIce32

Awards
Yep, I'm really loving just the OEP. Been taking it since Tuesday. I have those annoying love handles and a little bit of belly.

The handles have gone down some. The energy is off the charts. I'm not worried about the scale because the scale can lie sometimes.

But the OEP is amazing so far.