bad review given of oxyelite pro on website

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Created by USP, a famous company often sold on sites like Nutraplanet.com, OxyElite Pro claims that you can finally get the fat burning and otherwise weight loss results that you are looking for. They claim that it will literally rip the fat off your body, and you can finally get all the appetite eradication, jolting energy production, and metabolic amplifiers to help you to get results in general.

What are the ingredients?
Bauhinia purpurea leaf and pod-otherwise known as the orchid plant, this has not actually been used in weight loss results

Bacopa monniera-often used in terms of helping you to gain nootropic benefits, this has not actually been used to promote weight loss

Geranium-an essential oil, this has been used as an antiseptic, anti inflammatory, etc, basically everything but an actual weight loss supplement.

Cirsium oligophyllum-rich in inulin, this does not actually promote any kind of weight loss results

Rauwolscine-yohimbine has been used as a natural aphrodisiac in many settings, not a weight loss supplement. But it has also been connected to heart attack, stroke, renal failure, and kidney failure in some cases.

Canescens-also known as azaleas, this has been known to promote certain essential oil based benefits. But those do not actually include weight loss

OxyElite Pro advantages
*it has all natural ingredients
*it has a proven nootropic ingredient

OxyElite Pro disadvantages
*it does not have any weight loss ingredients, focusing mostly on flowers
*it does not have the right amounts of anything
*it causes some serious side effects with an aphrodisiac

Bottom line
This formula will not actually help you to promote greater weight loss or any other benefits in general. OxyElite Pro is basically a formula made up of flowers. Flowers, in case you haven’t noticed, do not promote fat burning, appetite suppressing, or otherwise weight loss benefits in general. OxyElite Pro is one of those formulas that will not help you with the benefits in general that you are paying for.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This F**** website ever talk crap of the other brands later they put their owns piece of zhit brands

OEP works

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I agree that it works and I think usp labs started something that could revolutionize the weightloss market.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting! hahaha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt work for me, and another guy i know, made us both so hungry we overate. first time i used a weight loss product that increases appetite, and ive tried alot.

doesnt mean it wont work for most people, i seem to be a rare case, and i have nothing against usp labs, i loved their recreate product.

by the looks of it, looks like a website i always bump into when i google search. that website knocks EVERY products and then they try to pimp their own. they sell weird **** too. dont go there its baloney.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my question would be..what is the point of your post?

is this your statement? or something you found from some inane source (like a competing company)?

if the former, we'll have some discussion.

if the latter, then I would first avise you include your source.

anybody can post anything they want online. the reliability of said poster would be of interest in this case.

as for the 'science' (or rather lack thereof) of disputing the effectiveness of OEP -- all I need point out is the flaw in this:

Rauwolscine-yohimbine has been used as a natural aphrodisiac in many settings, not a weight loss supplement. But it has also been connected to heart attack, stroke, renal failure, and kidney failure in some cases.
are you kidding me? yohimbine is contained in a large percentage of weight-loss products, and if indeed has been connected to heart attack, stroke, renal failure, and kidney failure in some cases would not be an FDA approved ingredient.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please cite where you got someone else's words. Credibility can easily be established or discredited.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my question would be..what is the point of your post?

is this your statement? or something you found from some inane source (like a competing company)?

if the former, we'll have some discussion.

if the latter, then I would first avise you include your source.

anybody can post anything they want online. the reliability of said poster would be of interest in this case.

as for the 'science' (or rather lack thereof) of disputing the effectiveness of OEP -- all I need point out is the flaw in this:

are you kidding me? yohimbine is contained in a large percentage of weight-loss products, and if indeed has been connected to heart attack, stroke, renal failure, and kidney failure in some cases would not be an FDA approved ingredient.
You do know that Raowolscine and regular Yohimbine are two VERY different things right? alpha-Y is extremely different from what you are thinking of.

But the science still supports aY as a viable ingredient.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You do know that Raowolscine and regular Yohimbine are two VERY different things right? alpha-Y is extremely different from what you are thinking of.

But the science still supports aY as a viable ingredient.
ahh yeah, I do. :wave:
Raowolscine is actually pretty unique..as you say tho, very viable for fat loss.
and I think poster does tie in the 'myth' of side-efects from yohimbine to Raowolscine variation, because to my knowledge no such evidence exists to link Raowolscine use specifically to such.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raowolscine is actually pretty unique..as you say tho, very viable for fat loss.
and I think poster does tie in the 'myth' of side-efects from yohimbine to Raowolscine variation, because to my knowledge no such evidence exists to link Raowolscine use specifically to such.
yeah, people see the Yohimbine name and think of the regular stuff. aY can actually slow down the heart rate and not cause the palpitations that come along with ****ty old regular Y.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen those websites before... they bash whatever product is out their to promote that exact same product (The number 1) EVERYTIME. I have seen that same formula go by about 13 different names.
True

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have seen those websites before... they bash whatever product is out their to promote that exact same product (The number 1) EVERYTIME. I have seen that same formula go by about 13 different names.
LOL.

all 5 of their 'top best-sellers' can be ordered right from that page..

hmmmm. :think:

and I've never heard of any of them. :biglaugh:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookit..

for #4 best seller NOXYCUT:

Do you have a money back guarantee?

No, we do not. We are the #1 distributors of NOXYCUT and have the lowest price in the world. The only way we can sell to you at such a deeply discounted price is to have all sales be final.

and for the #2 product, Nuphedragen (cool name tho, gotta admit) ;)

Q. What is the Return Policy?

A. Due to the deep discounts, we do not accept returns for open bottles. Any unopened bottles come with the lifetime money back guarantee less S&H.

yeah..sign me up. :rolleyes:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookit..

No, we do not. We are the #1 distributors of NOXYCUT and have the lowest price in the world. The only way we can sell to you at such a deeply discounted price is to have all sales be final.

A. Due to the deep discounts, we do not accept returns for open bottles. Any unopened bottles come with the lifetime money back guarantee less S&H.

Yeah.. the Nuphedragen is nothing but Caffeine, PEA, and Synepherine... all for only $60.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookit..

I am not promoting OEP, mostly because I have not dune any research, but these types of sites are so blatantly transparent.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Worth mentioning they're breaking FDA and FTC regulations in a ton of ways, even more if you consider the recent additions and clarifications.

Also EVERY review reads exactly the same. They're just trying to get higher rankings in google to capture traffic.

In short, their days are numbered, before criminal charges are pressed along with their merchant account being seized.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

* Hey - At least we are "famous"... hahaha

I been busted by the most non reputable website on the internet. Time to pull OxyElite from the market.

didnt work for me, and another guy i know, made us both so hungry we overate. first time i used a weight loss product that increases appetite, and ive tried alot.

doesnt mean it wont work for most people, i seem to be a rare case, and i have nothing against usp labs, i loved their recreate product.

by the looks of it, looks like a website i always bump into when i google search. that website knocks EVERY products and then they try to pimp their own. they sell weird **** too. dont go there its baloney.
some but very few people fall asleep using cocaine. The nature of the body. Some but very few people do not grow on steroids. The nature of the body.

SOme but very few people will listen and purchase from that site. The nature of the mind.

One last point, I am absolutely honored that OxyElite Pro made that website so quickly. OxyElite Pro is making a huge splash in the industry.

The dude or dummy that wrote the review did not bother to read the references we posted...Don't be like the dude or dummy read the references.

USPlabs is on fire!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, if some other company is saying some bad things about your product, so soon after it was released then they must be threatened by your product and company. It just shows that you guys are doing a great job.

Filthy Animal

Awards
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, USP is toooooo awesome with OEP and all of its other products. I smell jealousy. Bwahaha. Its been like what a month?? And someone is bashing all ready!?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're running scared, there has never been anything that works like OEP that I can remember. ECA was far too harsh and I didn't really see that much extra fat loss, weight loss yah but not the quality of loss I am seeing now on OEP. I don't care much about weight loss, now fat loss that's a different story.

Oh I give my trainee 6 pills to try it out to see if she likes it as she is cutting with me for some pics we are going to do come may. She comes to me last night and says she's burning, I say it's because of the eviscerate as I gave her some of that the week before. She says she hasn't used any this week!! Man it the OEP and it was burning her right n all the areas that you would lose fat!! Wow!! This is going to get interestng if she decides to purchase some.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I been busted by the most non reputable website on the internet. Time to pull OxyElite from the market.
some but very few people fall asleep using cocaine. The nature of the body. Some but very few people do not grow on steroids. The nature of the body.

SOme but very few people will listen and purchase from that site. The nature of the mind.
Indeed.

That website is dangerous, considering the quality of information it spews forth!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I specifically BROUGHT Rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) to the market because it offers the positive effects of yohimbine, some unique ones of its own, and none of the negatives.

Whoever wrote this is ignorant.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I specifically BROUGHT Rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) to the market because it offers the positive effects of yohimbine, some unique ones of its own, and none of the negatives.

Whoever wrote this is ignorant.
So you are the one that designed Avant Labs HEAT?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are the one that designed Avant Labs HEAT?
My contribution was the Alpha-Yohimbine (I found the base studies and ended up having the extract commissioned out of India). Par Deus designed the rest.

STILL love that product, but honestly I think this product has potential as well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My contribution was the Alpha-Yohimbine (I found the base studies and ended up having the extract commissioned out of India). Par Deus designed the rest.

STILL love that product, but honestly I think this product has potential as well.
Ditto, I miss HEAT. That was bar none my favorite thermo to date... the energy was unmatched to date... smooth and clean.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto, I miss HEAT. That was bar none my favorite thermo to date... the energy was unmatched to date... smooth and clean.
I was going to rerelease it, rather than alpha-burn, but Avant told me they wanted to hang on to it...then they didn't put it back out.

You will see it again, likely improved.

I'm also going to pick up the rights to their Leptigen series (especially rebirth) and we're trying to help bring the Sesathin back (the ONLY brand I ever got anything from) with a PLCAR combo liquid product.

Anyway...sorry for threadjack.

Oh...and if any USP reps wanna trade a bottle of this for a bottle of Eviscerate let me know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to rerelease it, rather than alpha-burn, but Avant told me they wanted to hang on to it...then they didn't put it back out.

You will see it again, likely improved.

I'm also going to pick up the rights to their Leptigen series (especially rebirth) and we're trying to help bring the Sesathin back (the ONLY brand I ever got anything from) with a PLCAR combo liquid product.

Anyway...sorry for threadjack.

Oh...and if any USP reps wanna trade a bottle of this for a bottle of Eviscerate let me know.
I'm using these together and loving it... I told you about my other trainee who eviscerate works on her like magic. The girl who was talking about OEP burning is a different girl. So it's the Alpha-Yohimbine that causes the burning?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using these together and loving it... I told you about my other trainee who eviscerate works on her like magic. The girl who was talking about OEP burning is a different girl. So it's the Alpha-Yohimbine that causes the burning?
Alpha-yohimbine works centrally moreso than peripherally, amplifying adipostat to ehance basal metabolic expenditure and preventing negative feedback from shutting off lipolysis.

I would say it's something else

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down for that, never checked out that product before.
Yah go for it Snag it's a good product... use them together and it will save on heating bills...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: sweeet.
been cold 'round these parts lately, got down to -1 last night.
Yah we had a NorWester move in through here last night.. it's about -5 Farenheit here now going to be colder tonight.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Worth mentioning they're breaking FDA and FTC regulations in a ton of ways, even more if you consider the recent additions and clarifications.

Also EVERY review reads exactly the same. They're just trying to get higher rankings in google to capture traffic.

In short, their days are numbered, before criminal charges are pressed along with their merchant account being seized.
Yeah but they will spring up in 6 months with another scam. These guys make off with hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of dollars. That thing called the interwebz is one powerful mofo...more seductive than sex.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed....it's called the Ritalin effect (stimulants, working in the screwed up neurochemistry of ADD patients) cause a calming effect.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: sweeet.
been cold 'round these parts lately, got down to -1 last night.
We had up to -25 Celsius (-13 Fahrenheit) a few nights ago. :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yah we'll be down to that before the weekend is over...
while in alabama it was 60 tuesday
Winters aren't so bad, coldest it has been was 15F which was brutal...warmest its been this winter was 70F. lol

Summers are murder though, wet sticky heat @ 100+. You cannot even breathe outside without an oxygen mask.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
who the fxck would say that geranium doesnt have any fatloss properties?!? ITS A FXCKING POTENT STIM! That guy has honestly never taken it... if I take too much of it I'm shaking like addict in the alley looking for rock

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love me some geranium. :love:
Oh yah, I try not to use it all the time but now that I'm using OEP well... there is something else in OEP that prevents me from getting resistant. I do but extremely slowly.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
started trying oxyelite now wk 2. Brother, i cant eat for ****, why?? hehe. I usually have a HUGE appetite. But done nothing different and im feeling the appetite suppression for real. In fact the first few days i had very busy work schedule and ended up eating only breakfast and dinner !!!(boy and dinner cause of coming back to the house reminded me of) Needless to say, now im being extra careful not to miss meals.

May i ask, why is appetite gone on this stuff, i for years had the thinking that big appetite meant fast metabolism but i think i read somewhere that loss of appetite when on an effective fat burner means that your fat burner is actually doing its job as is releasing energy or calories from fat deposits thus why you are in less hunger due to having fatty acids flowing on the bloodstream from the reserves being freed.

Question to usplabs, which version is true/???/

thanks