OEP = Amazing

Filthy Animal

Awards
I don't post a lot but, I read up a lot on these forums and I decided to put an input 'cause this is so effin' amazing.

So, I ordered OEP not long ago and I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. I have been taking Recreate(great product) for the last 2 weeks and it's been great lost 9lbs of body fat already. On the day it arrived I took 2 recreate pills prior. I was about to leave when a little box was out the door and I was like, "ooooh, looky here". Opened the box and took the bad boy and took 1 OEP. Upon taking it, I was already feeling it's effects. My arrival at the GYM, I was juiced. I'm 5'8 and as of now I weigh 165lbs trying to get down to 147lbs. I started off first doing 12, 45lb plates on the leg presses and as I worked on it, I was on it for about 5 minutes and already dripping in sweat. And I mean sweating BULLETS, like .50 cal bullets. I started doing leg presses on the machine. I was so energetic I decided to go up and did 16 plates. 8 on each side. I didnt want to stop so I did a burnout 'till there was 6 plates left. 12 reps each set going down. Did bi's, back etc. Then cardio. Now, let me tell you once I hit that cardio I couldn't stop. My heart rate was up at 170 on the stationary bike. Usually it would stay at 154 and I would be doing 49 minutes at a steady pace. But, at the time I went all out and went 4 levels higher and stayed that way for an hour. I was going CRAZY and I enjoyed it. I was in there doing all cardio hopping on every single machine for 2 hours non-stop. End of the day I lost 4lbs. Maybe all from sweating, but hey. This stuff is amazing. I mean, I was having killer workouts. While on the bike, I literally wiped my face 100 times because I was sweating so much. Each time I'd wipe my entire face 5 seconds later I'd be wiping it again with my towel. I mean, I was even breathing in my own sweat 'cause it was dripping down my nose and it just kept comin'. It's as if I was swimming in my own sweat. This stuff presented itself to me very well and I'm sold by this product by USP labs. I am a believer! I might keep a brief log and may post before and after pictures in 2 weeks. Other than that, I had to make my testimony 'cause this is by far the best product I've taken. I'd recommend to anyone.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9lbs from Recreate, then on to OEP!

Amazing stuff, PLEASE keep us updated!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't post a lot but, I read up a lot on these forums and I decided to put an input 'cause this is so effin' amazing.

So, I ordered OEP not long ago and I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. I have been taking Recreate(great product) for the last 2 weeks and it's been great lost 9lbs of body fat already. On the day it arrived I took 2 recreate pills prior. I was about to leave when a little box was out the door and I was like, "ooooh, looky here". Opened the box and took the bad boy and took 1 OEP. Upon taking it, I was already feeling it's effects. My arrival at the GYM, I was juiced. I'm 5'8 and as of now I weigh 165lbs trying to get down to 147lbs. I started off first doing 12, 45lb plates on the leg presses and as I worked on it, I was on it for about 5 minutes and already dripping in sweat. And I mean sweating BULLETS, like .50 cal bullets. I started doing leg presses on the machine. I was so energetic I decided to go up and did 16 plates. 8 on each side. I didnt want to stop so I did a burnout 'till there was 6 plates left. 12 reps each set going down. Did bi's, back etc. Then cardio. Now, let me tell you once I hit that cardio I couldn't stop. My heart rate was up at 170 on the stationary bike. Usually it would stay at 154 and I would be doing 49 minutes at a steady pace. But, at the time I went all out and went 4 levels higher and stayed that way for an hour. I was going CRAZY and I enjoyed it. I was in there doing all cardio hopping on every single machine for 2 hours non-stop. End of the day I lost 4lbs. Maybe all from sweating, but hey. This stuff is amazing. I mean, I was having killer workouts. While on the bike, I literally wiped my face 100 times because I was sweating so much. Each time I'd wipe my entire face 5 seconds later I'd be wiping it again with my towel. I mean, I was even breathing in my own sweat 'cause it was dripping down my nose and it just kept comin'. It's as if I was swimming in my own sweat. This stuff presented itself to me very well and I'm sold by this product by USP labs. I am a believer! I might keep a brief log and may post before and after pictures in 2 weeks. Other than that, I had to make my testimony 'cause this is by far the best product I've taken. I'd recommend to anyone.
Wow! Amazing indeed. Thank you! :thumbsup:

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Wicked. I got two bottles of almost every USPlabs prada wanting in my room. Cannot wait!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Filthy Animal

Awards
Alrightyyy. A quick update. So, for the last week. I have stacked recreate with OEP. And it's great stuff. 2 Recreate and 1 OEP in the morning upon waking up and then 1 OEP in the afternoon. I'm still assessing my tolerance. My diet is on point. I've been eating lean. Chicken, chicken, chicken and some more chicken. Hittin' the GYM and I've been running 5-10 miles for 2 weeks straight with 2 of my friends outside on the road in a 50 degree weather. Pretty cold, but regardless it makes me sweat. SWEAT. Like, my sweater weighs about 3-4lbs of sweat afterwards(not including my other attire). Haha. I can even feel it's effects when I'm eating or before I go to sleep, I start feeling warm out of no where. I literally got pissed and threw my sweater on the floor 'cause I was sweating while I was trying to sleep. Anyways, been busy training and I'm going back to my training for boxing on Monday and I've just been doing cardio or HIIT cardio training to get back down to my original weight before I hit the Boxing GYM. Going VERY WELL. Been on Recreate for 2 weeks and OEP for 1 week and I'm down 17lbs total of three weeks. I was stuck at 175lbs and it was hard to run 5 miles 'cause I was never used to running and pushing this kind of weight before. I usually ran 5miles at 145lbs and it was easy. -__- Anyways, I'm getting close to my weight and I am now 158lbs. 17lbs in 3 weeks. Recreate and OEP has definately helped. I'll post a pic up in a couple of weeks or less.

Filthy Animal

Awards
WOW. First day back in the Boxing GYM. It's a different GYM from my previous one. And the routines here are INTENSE. Anyways. I was sweating and burning so much I was steaming!! STEAMING. LOL.

Filthy Animal

Awards
You've become a MACHINE!!!
Aha. I'd like to think so. USP Labs products are legit. I mean it gave me a sense of focus. Even, though the routines we're destroying me I didn't want to stop. I just kept going. I'm going to grab some Jack3d later today to take before training 'cause man, this GYM almost had me GASSED!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Aha. I'd like to think so. USP Labs products are legit. I mean it gave me a sense of focus. Even, though the routines we're destroying me I didn't want to stop. I just kept going. I'm going to grab some Jack3d later today to take before training 'cause man, this GYM almost had me GASSED!!
And you thought workouts on just OEP were sick....Jack3d will have you through the roof.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Wicked. I got two bottles of almost every USPlabs prada wanting in my room. Cannot wait!
Totally forgot about these boards. Been busy.

OEP is amazing...Simply amazing. Im currently stacking it with Recreate and Jack3d. Totally awesome. Getting shredded down, and about to go on a bulk. I love the feeling of OEP. Feel so awake, so alive, especially in workouts.

snapsstary

I'm looking for some new sups to spend my hard earned money on and that will actually work.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established

I tried other products, but when I read your comment on this product. I become curious and interested. Please update us on this product.

Filthy Animal

Awards
Ahhhh. Quick update. Well, it's been a couple of weeks and unfortunately I can't upload any photos. BUT, these past few weeks I'm satisfied of where I'm at. I'm around 155lbs on a full stomach and hydrated. Yes. AWESOME. For me at least. Let's talk about the fat that I've burned. Seriously, I was pretty big. Because of my injury I couldn't do anything but eat, eat, eat, and eat some more up until mid January when I started. Long story short. I'm RIPPED. LOL! After 4 long hours of Boxing I go to the GYM to do some cardio. Mostly HIIT. Every machine on high settings 10 minutes each with 1 minute breaks. I haven't been paying attention to my body. But, just a couple days ago I looked at my self before taking a shower and I can tell you with confidence that I have lost almost all of the accumulated fat I've gained. It's GREAT. I get a real kick out of it 'cause I spend about 5 minutes flexin' and sh*t while the water is running. LOL! My hunger is no problem while on these supps. I sometimes look at food that my little brother would eat and laugh. (FASTFOOD) Hah. Before, I'd smack on a few snacks myself. Ahah. All good. I still sweat like crazy and I tried Jack3d with OEP and it made me feel whacked out. So, I'm saving Jack3d after my OEP run. Great stuff. Energy is great. I take my dose mid day now like around 12 or 1. 2 pills. Stopped takin' the recreate and just on OEP solo bolo and it's still awesome. Awake, alert, and full of energy. All in all. It's going great. Wish I could show you peeps some pics. )=

Filthy Animal

Awards
Idk if this will work. But, I took this yesterday. I'm still looking for the one I took 3 weeks before this one. But, the change is DRAMATIC from the last time I took a picture of my back. It even surprised me. I wasn't on any other supplement other than OEP. I mean, I had these before, it was just that the fat was covering it all up. =P I did 7 miles everyday and always did a 6:40+/- mile before that. I put it in hard work and coupled with the Recreate and OEP with a good diet = RESULTS.

Attachments

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established

I have tried this product! It is really amazing! :)