OEP sides - is there any?

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Seems like an amazing supplement from all that is written but how is it for side effects?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Seems like an amazing supplement from all that is written but how is it for side effects?
A few of us have noticed less than full erections due to the vasoconstriction from it. I noticed it particularly at the two week mark, but it seems to have gone away in the last few days. Other than that I haven't had any sides with it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few of us have noticed less than full erections due to the vasoconstriction from it. I noticed it particularly at the two week mark, but it seems to have gone away in the last few days. Other than that I haven't had any sides with it.
I am sure you would agree - This is not exclusive to OEP in anyway; this is the nature of the stimulants contained.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I've experienced vasoconstriction with other stims, is there anything I can do to counteract this like take a blood thinner (ginkgo, nattokinase or something)?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, it increased my hunger by alot. not kidding, nothing against usp, i like "recreate"

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually Alpha Y can cause a rise in erection strength due to its dopamergenic nature; the only people that will usually experience the erectile dysfunction effect are overweight people.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, it increased my hunger by alot. not kidding, nothing against usp, i like "recreate"
Can't really call this a side effect you had a reaction to it unlike others. Like I said before your probably a super responder the the thermo effects and a non-responder to the appetite suppression. I believe if you would have stuck to it, you would have lost some serious weight. Just would have taken some will power. Your calories may have been a bit low also as the Thermo was probably speeding your calorie consumption.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't really call this a side effect you had a reaction to it unlike others. Like I said before your probably a super responder the the thermo effects and a non-responder to the appetite suppression. I believe if you would have stuck to it, you would have lost some serious weight. Just would have taken some will power. Your calories may have been a bit low also as the Thermo was probably speeding your calorie consumption.
i quite after 20 days, i just decided to run a h-drol cycle, just being honest here i was very frustrated with my hunger. my calories are the same year round but i see what you are saying.

anyways i still have 1 bottle and another 10 day supply, i would like to give it a second chance in the summer. ill be MUCH more active in training in warm weather, i will re-log OEP here on AM and on DA and hope for the best. maybe i can take some hoodia with it to help with the hunger.

im a STRICT year round low carb dieter, so that is why i may have my unique starving effects unlike alot of other loggers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back to the side effect topic for guy who asked question,

i work out 4 hours after AM dose, i started by taking 2 OEP's and by workout time i had a severe crash, could barely work out although i took 200mg caffeine pre-workout.

anyways i switched my dosing from 2am1pm to 1-1-1, the second dose being pre-workout and i had 2 benefits. first, i did not get the heavy crash, second, i had a good stim pre-workout and my workouts went very well. keep this in mind with the dosing.

back to the side effect topic for guy who asked question,

i work out 4 hours after AM dose, i started by taking 2 OEP's and by workout time i had a severe crash, could barely work out although i took 200mg caffeine pre-workout.

anyways i switched my dosing from 2am1pm to 1-1-1, the second dose being pre-workout and i had 2 benefits. first, i did not get the heavy crash, second, i had a good stim pre-workout and my workouts went very well. keep this in mind with the dosing.
The problem could be the extra 200mgs of caffeine with 2 OEPs that is 400mgs of caffeine total?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem could be the extra 200mgs of caffeine with 2 OEPs that is 400mgs of caffeine total?

i had to take 200mg caffeine 3.5-4 hours later before weightlifting, as i was crashing from the 2am oeps by the time it was time to start getting ready to go to gym.

i normally drank coffee in the am, but i cut that out for the oeps, so i am in fact used to taking that much caffeine. i did not experience this kind of crash drinking a strong cup of coffee.

i think the crash came from the geranium to tell you the truth, that stuff is strong, and i really was wired (not stimmed out like ephedra) for about 2-3 hours max taking 2 am oep's. it had to be the geranium.

when i did my 1-1-1 dosing protocol i would do 100mg caffeine with the pre-workout dose of oep to make 200mg with good success and energy. just that i was suffering hunger pains about 45 minutes into my workout which is VERY abnormal for me, someone who has stacked thyrotabs/thyrocuts with non of these hunger effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14 on oep-down 10lbs, 10 down 10 to go.
no crash, no erection problems, no hunger.
great for energy and motivation, i haven't been this motivated on a cut since the days of ripped fuel w/ephedra.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great for energy and motivation, i haven't been this motivated on a cut since the days of ripped fuel w/ephedra.
are you serious!? if so that great!!

are you starting out heavy? whats your weight and do you know your %?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you serious!? if so that great!!

are you starting out heavy? whats your weight and do you know your %?
very serious. bf% was 15-17% at 230, i am sure that is down now since i have lost 10lbs since then. my goal is 210 at 10% or under, i should be very close by the time my bottle of oep is done.
oep works great for me, i love the stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very serious. bf% was 15-17% at 230, i am sure that is down now since i have lost 10lbs since then. my goal is 210 at 10% or under, i should be very close by the time my bottle of oep is done.
oep works great for me, i love the stuff.
goes to show how everyone is different when it comes to these supplements, and to be sure to check out multiple experiences to get a good review.

ill be doing oep again in summer sometime, when im more active i have more than a bottle left so you will see me back with another log, part 2.

ill do it without the forslean as well just to see what happens.

ill start with my open bottle which is a 10 day supply, and if im still starving again ill just sell the second new bottle i have.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
goes to show how everyone is different when it comes to these supplements, and to be sure to check out multiple experiences to get a good review.

ill be doing oep again in summer sometime, when im more active i have more than a bottle left so you will see me back with another log, part 2.

ill do it without the forslean as well just to see what happens.

ill start with my open bottle which is a 10 day supply, and if im still starving again ill just sell the second new bottle i have.
Yah there is a few different herbs in it and so your going to see some different reactions here and there.. I use it very strategically, I am not looking for rapid weight loss so I use it with an anabolic stack (currently swole), this way I can maintain/gain mass during my longer prep. Still though I have lost about 6 lbs in 4 weeks but I do believe my lean mass as increased so these are phenomenal results.

I'll take 4-5 weeks off then hit it again with the Asteroid stack. God knows how big I'll be cuz you never no when and where you can actually add a pound or two of mass. Now this is they way to get cut, ripped, sliced!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree that everyone responds differently, but this is best fatburner i have ever used. down 12 after todays workout-fantastic! i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree that everyone responds differently, but this is best fatburner i have ever used. down 12 after todays workout-fantastic! i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man that's just nuts!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ever used slim-xtreme? i hope not, but have you? lol

slim-xtreme was the best non-ephedra i ever used ime. but nothing ever matched ephedra to me, old school xenadrine is king!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

slim-xtreme was the best non-ephedra i ever used ime. but nothing ever matched ephedra to me, old school xenadrine is king!
the original sx was much better than slim x. i have used both and neither did anything for my appetite. i didn't get the crazy energy from them that everyone else seems to have gotten either-they were good but not as good as ripped fuel w/ephedra. oep is better for fat loss, in my honest opinion.:dunno:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the original sx was much better than slim x. i have used both and neither did anything for my appetite. i didn't get the crazy energy from them that everyone else seems to have gotten either-they were good but not as good as ripped fuel w/ephedra. oep is better for fat loss, in my honest opinion.:dunno:
very interesting,

now are you getting better results from oep then ripped fuel (original)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interesting,

now are you getting better results from oep then ripped fuel (original)?
i was pretty lean back then, i ate everything and lots of it and the ripped fuel kept me lean-but mostly the ripped fuel was great for energy. so i can't really compare the two as far as cutting goes, but i will say that oep is by far the best of what's available now.
so i will stand by what i said earlier-oep is best fatburner!
12 pounds lost in 2 weeks-who can argue with that-results speak for themselves.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Slim X is not in OEP's category especially for those who know what their doing. Yah it was good for those who depend on appetite suppression but that was it's only mode of operation. OEP actually burns fat, uncouples and converts. There is a lot more going on here than appetite suppression. This is a much more optimal situation for the established athlete. I am in a contest prep and I use anabolic herbs to help me keep some of my appetite during my cut. Appetite tells you something about what's going on with your body too much suppression is not a good thing. A small amount of suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing if your very spot on with your diet. Way too many people are too dependent on appetite suppression for their fat loss and it's costing them muscle and fat loss over the long haul. I have seem pictures of 60 lb anorexics with fat on them. Fat loss can be impeded if you don't eat enough.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slim X is not in OEP's category especially for those who know what their doing. Yah it was good for those who depend on appetite suppression but that was it's only mode of operation. OEP actually burns fat, uncouples and converts. There is a lot more going on here than appetite suppression. This is a much more optimal situation for the established athlete. I am in a contest prep and I use anabolic herbs to help me keep some of my appetite during my cut. Appetite tells you something about what's going on with your body too much suppression is not a good thing. A small amount of suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing if your very spot on with your diet. Way too many people are too dependent on appetite suppression for their fat loss and it's costing them muscle and fat loss over the long haul. I have seem pictures of 60 lb anorexics with fat on them. Fat loss can be impeded if you don't eat enough.
im not trying to debate you here or anything, i like your posts and am learning from you.

with that said, i can tell you i ate the same on slim xtreme. no changes in diet although i felt appettite suppression, i ate the same amount of food. and with 2 cycles i lost 6-7 pounds each time in a months time without any changes to my diet. ive been eating about the same the past 2 years, which is a strict low carb diet (no loading, i hate that)without any increases in my workouts. maintained all strength.

i would gain about 2 back after a week the cycle was over however, maybe it was water and slim x had a diuretic effect, but i still maintained 4-5 pounds in weight loss and i was definitly leaner.

wouldnt you call that a thermogenic effect i got from slim xtreme?

just so you know more about me,
i have lost 46 pounds in under 2 years by the way, with 15.5" arm down to 15.2" during that time frame. i did just gain 7.5 pounds this last 2 weeks on my first h-drol cycle and have increased the amount im eating for the cycle. wow h-drol is really impressive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not trying to debate you here or anything, i like your posts and am learning from you.

with that said, i can tell you i ate the same on slim xtreme. no changes in diet although i felt appettite suppression, i ate the same amount of food. and with 2 cycles i lost 6-7 pounds each time in a months time without any changes to my diet. ive been eating about the same the past 2 years, which is a strict low carb diet (no loading, i hate that)without any increases in my workouts. maintained all strength.

i would gain about 2 back after a week the cycle was over however, maybe it was water and slim x had a diuretic effect, but i still maintained 4-5 pounds in weight loss and i was definitly leaner.

wouldnt you call that a thermogenic effect i got from slim xtreme?

just so you know more about me,
i have lost 46 pounds in under 2 years by the way, with 15.5" arm down to 15.2" during that time frame. i did just gain 7.5 pounds this last 2 weeks on my first h-drol cycle and have increased the amount im eating for the cycle. wow h-drol is really impressive.
Slim extreme relied almost solely on appetite suppression is what I'm trying to say. The hunger you got on OEP was because of the product caused you to burn more calories thus making it necessary to eat more.

It's just that you keep saying OEP makes you hungrier but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slim extreme relied almost solely on appetite suppression is what I'm trying to say. The hunger you got on OEP was because of the product caused you to burn more calories thus making it necessary to eat more.

It's just that you keep saying OEP makes you hungrier but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
yes i understand that part, about why OEP makes me hungrier and it makes sense. i will retry and re-log OEP in the summer when i ready as i have more than 1 bottles worth, and ill be more active that time and give it a VERY fair shot again.

im talking about a statement you made about slim xtreme. you said that slim xtreme only produces appetite suppression, when im trying to state in my experience i had good weight loss success with no changes in diet/training or eating less. are you still denying it has thermogenic benifits? or why did i lose good weight off of it? i would never do slim xtreme again by the way dont worry, lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i understand that part, about why OEP makes me hungrier and it makes sense. i will retry and re-log OEP in the summer when i ready as i have more than 1 bottles worth, and ill be more active that time and give it a VERY fair shot again.

im talking about a statement you made about slim xtreme. you said that slim xtreme only produces appetite suppression, when im trying to state in my experience i had good weight loss success with no changes in diet/training or eating less. are you still denying it has thermogenic benifits? or why did i lose good weight off of it? i would never do slim xtreme again by the way dont worry, lol
Yah the stim could actually cause some fat burning as well, I'll concede that.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Now I really want to try this before summer hits!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Anybody track their bp on oep? I would be very interested in hearing about it.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I did when I was on it. I have a machine where I work, and test myself every day before I start work. I average from 125-139 and I'm always less than 80 so I never pay attention.

when I was on oep I averaged between 130-145 at the highest, still I maintained less than 80... however half way through my oep run I started taking prime, and lipo-pm as well.

personally it raised my bp less than eca, and halovar. but everyone is different.

hope that helps.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I went to the doctor Thursday for an ear infection and it was the three week mark for me on OEP. They checked my blood pressure and said it was great, that it was actually below normal (114 over 70-something).

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if I'm not mistaken, the company had beta-testers monitor BP levels before OEP was brought to market, and results were incredible across the board insofar as it showed negligible effects on raising BP..when you think about it, that is truly pretty remarkable in such a potent product. :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am sure that after my cut is over and i have lost my 20lbs that my bp will be improved, but it's good to know that oep won't raise it very high while on it.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I got these weird striations in my shoulders and veins are popping everywhere! Plus some weird lumps on my stomach, there are 3 on each side!

:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got these weird striations in my shoulders and veins are popping everywhere! Plus some weird lumps on my stomach, there are 3 on each side!

:D
hahaha, aren'y you the lucky one.

Yes sir! We been hearing that a lot!

LoveMeSexy

Awards
So far only side effect for me is a significantly reduced ability to hold ejacuation during intercourse.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I did experience some indigestion the first few times, even though I took it on an empty stomach. I believe it has improved, although I use it irregularly. As with all Geranium, you build a tolerance to the stim affect after a few days. Still works great for appetite control for >6 hours after dose. Too bad that can't squeeze some of their schizandrol a in there.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As with all Geranium, you build a tolerance to the stim affect after a few days.
See, I do not have this effect from Geranium. I can dose year-round (which I do not recommend!) and still feel like my first dose.

Even after 2-3 OEP cycles, 2-3 Jack3d cycles... I am still amped to the moon.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, I do not have this effect from Geranium. I can dose year-round (which I do not recommend!) and still feel like my first dose.

Even after 2-3 OEP cycles, 2-3 Jack3d cycles... I am still amped to the moon.
My resistance grows slowly but I only use Jacked once a week now. As far as OEP, I am very surprised how strong it still feels into the 7th week. Something else at play as far as stim goes...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hadnt taken geranium in a month (last being from a 21 day oep cycle,) and took and oep 2 days ago and the **** hit me real good. increased my hunger again which i consider a terrible side effect, (not even my hdrol cycle made me this hungry) but the stim effect from the geranium the last couple of days has been much lovelier than the final 2 weeks of my previous oep cycle.

i def feel a build in tolerance to geranium, that is why i contemplate a 5on2off regimen.

if anyone feels like jumping on this thread below feel free
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/146032-anyone-contemplate-5on2.html#post2307971

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hadnt taken geranium in a month (last being from a 21 day oep cycle,) and took and oep 2 days ago and the **** hit me real good. increased my hunger again which i consider a terrible side effect, (not even my hdrol cycle made me this hungry) but the stim effect from the geranium the last couple of days has been much lovelier than the final 2 weeks of my previous oep cycle.

i def feel a build in tolerance to geranium, that is why i contemplate a 5on2off regimen.

if anyone feels like jumping on this thread below feel free
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/146032-anyone-contemplate-5on2.html#post2307971
Try adding in some Recreate for the hunger thing. If you get some appetite control I think your going to burn a fug of a lot of fat cuz I think OEP is turning you into an inferno. This means that you may have to increase your calories though to prevent muscle loss. That's why it's so important to watch your diet you never know when a supp like this is going to do to your metabolism. That's the reason you've become so hungry, you metabolism has just sped up... now you have to figure out how much...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did originally stack it with Forslean with my original 3 week cycle,

i liked recreate, return customer here. my appetite was in check, and it helped my maintain a weight during a fatigued time in my training.

just so you know im stacking OEP right now on the back 2 week end of my 6 week h-drol cycle so no worries about muscle loss right now, lol

my waist got a little bigger during my h-drol cycle (.75"bigger,) so since i have a 40 day supply of oep still im giving oep a second chance and hoping for it to help me cut on a cycle that so far i gained a little fat the first 4 weeks. as long as ifeel ok, ill be finishing my 40 day supply well into my PCT.

added OEP day 28 post #44 should you want to see what happens
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/144255-kim-jung-il-2.html