OEP sides - is there any?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 14 on oep-down 10lbs, 10 down 10 to go.
    no crash, no erection problems, no hunger.
    great for energy and motivation, i haven't been this motivated on a cut since the days of ripped fuel w/ephedra.
    Yes sir! We been hearing that a lot!

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I got these weird striations in my shoulders and veins are popping everywhere! Plus some weird lumps on my stomach, there are 3 on each side!

ha ha took be awhile to get it!
  3. Registered User

So far only side effect for me is a significantly reduced ability to hold ejacuation during intercourse.
    •   

4. Registered User

I did experience some indigestion the first few times, even though I took it on an empty stomach. I believe it has improved, although I use it irregularly. As with all Geranium, you build a tolerance to the stim affect after a few days. Still works great for appetite control for >6 hours after dose. Too bad that can't squeeze some of their schizandrol a in there.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    As with all Geranium, you build a tolerance to the stim affect after a few days.
    See, I do not have this effect from Geranium. I can dose year-round (which I do not recommend!) and still feel like my first dose.

Even after 2-3 OEP cycles, 2-3 Jack3d cycles... I am still amped to the moon.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    See, I do not have this effect from Geranium. I can dose year-round (which I do not recommend!) and still feel like my first dose.

My resistance grows slowly but I only use Jacked once a week now. As far as OEP, I am very surprised how strong it still feels into the 7th week. Something else at play as far as stim goes...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

i hadnt taken geranium in a month (last being from a 21 day oep cycle,) and took and oep 2 days ago and the **** hit me real good. increased my hunger again which i consider a terrible side effect, (not even my hdrol cycle made me this hungry) but the stim effect from the geranium the last couple of days has been much lovelier than the final 2 weeks of my previous oep cycle.

i def feel a build in tolerance to geranium, that is why i contemplate a 5on2off regimen.

if anyone feels like jumping on this thread below feel free
    Anyone contemplate a 5on2 off regimin for OEP?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i hadnt taken geranium in a month (last being from a 21 day oep cycle,) and took and oep 2 days ago and the **** hit me real good. increased my hunger again which i consider a terrible side effect, (not even my hdrol cycle made me this hungry) but the stim effect from the geranium the last couple of days has been much lovelier than the final 2 weeks of my previous oep cycle.

i def feel a build in tolerance to geranium, that is why i contemplate a 5on2off regimen.

if anyone feels like jumping on this thread below feel free
    Anyone contemplate a 5on2 off regimin for OEP?
    Try adding in some Recreate for the hunger thing. If you get some appetite control I think your going to burn a fug of a lot of fat cuz I think OEP is turning you into an inferno. This means that you may have to increase your calories though to prevent muscle loss. That's why it's so important to watch your diet you never know when a supp like this is going to do to your metabolism. That's the reason you've become so hungry, you metabolism has just sped up... now you have to figure out how much...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

OEP+RC, FTW!
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

i did originally stack it with Forslean with my original 3 week cycle,

i liked recreate, return customer here. my appetite was in check, and it helped my maintain a weight during a fatigued time in my training.

just so you know im stacking OEP right now on the back 2 week end of my 6 week h-drol cycle so no worries about muscle loss right now, lol

my waist got a little bigger during my h-drol cycle (.75"bigger,) so since i have a 40 day supply of oep still im giving oep a second chance and hoping for it to help me cut on a cycle that so far i gained a little fat the first 4 weeks. as long as ifeel ok, ill be finishing my 40 day supply well into my PCT.

added OEP day 28 post #44 should you want to see what happens
    Kim Jung Il Virgin receptors gets the H-drol treatment on low carb diet!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    OEP+RC, FTW!
    I can only go with 2 recreate a day or I start getting serious brain fog and it throws off my equilibrium I just added Recreate last week and yah it seems to have sped things up a bit.
  12. Registered User

my run of oep is over-lost 14lbs. i think the stuff is fantastic!
    going to buy another bottle to run before summer.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

I'm yealous, that's Spanish for jealous.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 12:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 12:58 AM
  4. m1t sides and age ?
    By bj mun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 01:09 PM
  5. anyone get NO sides from m1t?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 02:27 AM