Jack3d... holy **** son!!!

VinnyBruno1

Awards
I've been lifting regularly for the past year and I've tried multiple products to get you amped come gym time. For the last 7 or 8 months I'd been swearing by Black Powder thinking it was the best preworkout drink I'd ever taken. That was until a few days ago when I tried Jack3d. I had heard from a fellow lifter that it made him feel ridiculous so I decided to give it a try and put it to the test. I don't even think there's a good way I can describe this product that will do it justice. My whole body was tingling and I felt like I was going to hulk out in the gym at any moment. I've NEVER taken anything that has made me feel so focused or motivated to push myself beyond what I thought to be my limits. No matter how hard I pushed myself I just didn't want to quit. I might have even thrown up in my mouth a little bit! As if all that wasn't enough the icing on the cake was that I ripped my t-shirt at the shoulder seam while doing one of my exercises, and no it wasn't some skin tight shirt I borrowed from my little brother. I was in complete shock and awe!!! I had to get online and order Jack3d the second I got home from the gym. Don't listen to the bull**** ads that are out there.. make your decision by someone who has actually tried it and I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!!

masters

Awards
I'm glad to hear you liked the Jack3d so much, I find it a little hard to believe that you ripped your t-shirt. How freakin big are you Hulk? You should wear wife beaters and aviators and stop buying you clothes at K-mart.

What would you rank Jack3d compared to other pre WO sups you have tried?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha amazing stuff! Thanks for the input here!

VinnyBruno1

Awards
Your k-mart comments were a little ridiculous tough guy! But compared to other preworkout sups.. Jack3d is light years ahead of anything I've tried. I also like the fact there there's only a limited amount of ingredients.. I hate looking at the nutritional facts and not knowing what half of that crap is.

Vitticeps

Awards
Its hands down my favorite as well.
One word of caution however, don't take it too soon after having any milk. If I have cereal in the morning then take jacked pwo my stomach isn't very pleased with me.

VinnyBruno1

Awards
I drink a ton of milk, but usually not around the time when I'm taking it so that's probably why I haven't had an issue, but just in case I were to do that I appreciate the heads up.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the world of Jacked. Awesome supplement and great price. The best thing about the Jacked is you know what you are getting. Short and effective list of ingredients.

In the future if you ever get a chance, try out AE Presurge. Another one of my fav. products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been lifting regularly for the past year and I've tried multiple products to get you amped come gym time. For the last 7 or 8 months I'd been swearing by Black Powder thinking it was the best preworkout drink I'd ever taken. That was until a few days ago when I tried Jack3d. I had heard from a fellow lifter that it made him feel ridiculous so I decided to give it a try and put it to the test. I don't even think there's a good way I can describe this product that will do it justice.... My whole body was tingling and I felt like I was going to hulk out in the gym at any moment. I've NEVER taken anything that has made me feel so focused or motivated to push myself beyond what I thought to be my limits. No matter how hard I pushed myself I just didn't want to quit. I might have even thrown up in my mouth a little bit! As if all that wasn't enough the icing on the cake was that I ripped my t-shirt at the shoulder seam while doing one of my exercises, and no it wasn't some skin tight shirt I borrowed from my little brother. I was in complete shock and awe!!! I had to get online and order Jack3d the second I got home from the gym. Don't listen to the bull**** ads that are out there.. make your decision by someone who has actually tried it and I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!!
Like music to the ears. Made my day. Thank you! :thumbsup:

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
ive tried many Pre powders, and i always come back to jacked... although i have read something in a recent reps mag that says"DONT TAKE CREATINE WITH CAFFEINE"why would that be?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...i have read something in a recent reps mag that says"DONT TAKE CREATINE WITH CAFFEINE"why would that be?
How did the magazine explain it?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Like music to the ears. Made my day. Thank you! :thumbsup:
Apparently caffeine is a diuretic; pulls water from the body. Creatine does the exact opposite, however, some of the best pre-workout supplements contain both. So who really knows?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Well, with caffeine ( especially heavy caffeine ) and creatine use, ample water supply is important, as it is in using either alone. I believe creatine is taken pre workout endurance enhancement. I'd say with enough water you are fine, but certainly there MAY be problems if there's very little water intake.

That said, if you're not drinking enough you have bigger problems beyond the use of creatine and caffeine. I'm sure strategicmove will offer much more incite, but thats my 2 cent.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, with caffeine ( especially heavy caffeine ) and creatine use, ample water supply is important, as it is in using either alone. I believe creatine is taken pre workout endurance enhancement. I'd say with enough water you are fine, but certainly there MAY be problems if there's very little water intake.

That said, if you're not drinking enough you have bigger problems beyond the use of creatine and caffeine. I'm sure strategicmove will offer much more incite, but thats my 2 cent.
well said. as long as hydration is taken care of, these two combined pose no problem.
I find not enough ppl pay attention to the h2o they consume, esp surrounding training when it's the most important.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shirt rip is an epic icing on the cake.

I've had the bottom of my pants split from squats before, but nothing as cool as the sleeves... Sweet.

I have a jacked sample, I'll be looking forward to trying it.

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
The shirt rip is an epic icing on the cake.

I've had the bottom of my pants split from squats before, but nothing as cool as the sleeves... Sweet.

I have a jacked sample, I'll be looking forward to trying it.
you might as well just go buy a tub, youll want it the very next training session after that sample

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might as well just go buy a tub, youll want it the very next training session after that sample
Truth spoken here!!