USPLabs Nostalgia

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the other day I was cleaning out my cabinet of all the useless supps I had leftover and I came across a half bottle of cAMPHIBOLIC. Oh how I miss my cAMPHIBOLIC... the old school clear bottle with the white top... how about a limited run of this special supplement?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the other day I was cleaning out my cabinet of all the useless supps I had leftover and I came across a half bottle of cAMPHIBOLIC. Oh how I miss my cAMPHIBOLIC... the old school clear bottle with the white top... how about a limited run of this special supplement?
Don`t worry bud its will be here soon again but for limited time only.....so keep open your eyes

tomorrow is the day of the Re-born of the TNA (i hope is this)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
are they the new bottles or old the jumpoffs?

suresha

Awards
  • Established

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
:nono:

of what????TNA? KNOCK IT OFF!
cAMPHIBOLIC I assume. Still have a full bottle here, finishing off another. Ment to make an internet only return soon!

... knew I forgot to take something tonight haha

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I guess i dont know the diffrence! whats old jumpoff mean

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I was thinking about cAMPHIBOLIC a few days ago...

ya, bulk original powerfull, not the 1-c based. I miss it :(
Good ole' muira puama, also known as "potency wood," and for good reason. ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Of campbolic
Coleus is a hard to come by herb these days. The crops in India where destroyed by floods and new crops not expected for another 6-8 months are longer.

cAMPHIBOLIC has a perfect dose and now you have a very expensive product on your hands.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coleus is a hard to come by herb these days. The crops in India where destroyed by floods and new crops not expected for another 6-8 months are longer.

cAMPHIBOLIC has a perfect dose and now you have a very expensive product on your hands.
but Recreate has Forslean (a.ka. Coleus forskohlii) and you say "cAMPHIBOLIC has a perfect dose" so Recreate not has the same perfect dose?

look sir maybe you can out a little run of: cAMPHIBOLIC or maybe C2 for limited time just few bottles i never has the oportunity for test this products.

Danke

but Recreate has Forslean (a.ka. Coleus forskohlii) and you say "cAMPHIBOLIC has a perfect dose" so Recreate not has the same perfect dose?

look sir maybe you can out a little run of: cAMPHIBOLIC or maybe C2 for limited time just few bottles i never has the oportunity for test this products.

Danke
Yes, we secured a years supply.