OEP -Eviscerate mini reveiw

bpchampion

Awards
So i went through my first bottle of OEP. My Diet was strict (with a few slip ups, I AM THE BEER PONG CHAMPION and consider it a second job) and Roughly based on the one included in the pamphlet that OEP came with. AM fasted cardio 15 min upon rising and that was the only cardio i have done.
Starting weight 248 BF: 18%
Current Weight 223 BF: 12%
Lifting style: Escalating Density Training
What I think is most noticeable about OEP is the stim boast, very nice but not overpowering. For the first 2 days i dosed 1 am 1 pm then after that 2 am and 1 pm.
I did lose a little bit on my strength but not a whole lot. I ran an E/c/a stack for a 3 days with it and decided it was to much. The evscerate def made me more vascular. Only dosed it once a day an hour before lifting. I have before and after pictures but i got to pick up a usb cord for my camera.
Overall the numbers speak for themselves and im very pleased. I still have one more bottle of OEP and half a bottle of Eviscerate and i will update at the end of the run. 2 great products that i would recommend to anyone. I'd like to thank USP labs and everyone on anabolic minds for all the help. I really have learned a whole lot here.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Impressive results too buddy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results were very good I agree, one thing there was 7 lbs loss in lbm some of which might just be due to less water, but I think you might be able to slow that down even further with a herbal anabolic and less of a calorie deficit. Still it's pretty damn good, and maybe most of it was water like I said.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you liked the Eviscerate!
I have one trainee where Eviscerate works like some magic potion.. it's really weird, 1 week of use and poof, spot reduction like you wouldn't believe. She is a lifetime user. Now my other trainee wants to use it and add in some OEP...

bpchampion

Awards
Yea I thought the 2 worked great together
"but I think you might be able to slow that down even further with a herbal anabolic"
what did you have in mind.. any suggestions

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have one trainee where Eviscerate works like some magic potion.. it's really weird, 1 week of use and poof, spot reduction like you wouldn't believe. She is a lifetime user. Now my other trainee wants to use it and add in some OEP...
Thats awesome! Wish it did that for me..lol I've never used the OEP but it sounds like they play well together!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome! Wish it did that for me..lol I've never used the OEP but it sounds like they play well together!
Yah I am getting what I need out of it so far, yah I wish I reacted like her, sure would solve some problems..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With me being leaner by nature it takes longer for me to get it off.