PRIME W.TESTOPRO,PRIME W/DTP or PRIME W/HGH UP?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
WHICH STACK WOULD BE BEST OVERALL FOR BULK,STRENGTH & LIBIDO?:thinking::thinking:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First or third options sound best to me.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to the good old Prime and Powerfull stack? That's a solid one right there. Just b/c all these newer products are out doesn't mean the old ones are inferior. Not that any of the above stacks are worse/better. Just haven't seen as much talk about Prime & Powerfull as of late. Consider that as an option as well. Powerfull is a great sleep aid/GH booster/Test Booster.

But to answer your question...bulk/strength/and libido???

Prime/TestoPro or Prime/DTP IMO. I'm thinking the Prime/HGHup would be best suited for a recomp maybe?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys,truly helpfull, for some reason i'm feeling prime w/dtp but heard alot about prime/testopro. I'll give it about an hour or two before i place the order and with NP being out of stock with testopro it's lookin like prime w/dtp. but i'll just wait it out for a few more replies and see if the testopro is worth the wait,though heard nothin but positive things about it.( i mean thats why the stuff is sold out right?)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Prime & HGHup is will help you stay lean, boost libido, and strength.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime & HGHup is will help you stay lean, boost libido, and strength.
I am with Texas on this, the recovery and other benefits that HGHup and PowerFull will give you make them the better choice I might offer. Prime is complimented well by GH releasers.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would run Prime and Powerfull personally. I would choose that far above all of the other options listed.