OEP / Recreate / Jacked - sleep issues...

1. OEP / Recreate / Jacked - sleep issues...

I have been taking OEP for approx 2 1/2 weeks and started with a single in the AM and a single in the early PM... I took a small amount of Jack3d about 5:30 prework out as well. This resulted in a great "cut" but some sleepless nights.

Modification 1: Moved to OEP single in the AM and Recreate single in the early PM with Jack3d prework out (single scoop). This resulted in WORSE sleep... It was more like a series of short naps than sleep. Longest span of sleep for many days was 2 hours.

Modification 2: Moved to OEP 2 caps in the AM and Recreate single in the early PM with 1/2 scoop of Jack3d. Sleep same (terrible).

Modification 3: This weekend I did the standard 2 caps OEP and NOTHING in the PM other than a scoop of Jack3d pre work out. Slept like a baby again. Much needed!

Modification 4: Yesterday was 2 caps OEP in the AM and a Recreate many hours sooner in the PM with a scoop of Jack3d pre work out. Slept like poo...

Today I am doing the same thing with Recreate moved up to 6 1/2 hours after the OEP dose. I will take it at 11:00 AM (yes I am up for fasted cardio that early with OEP)... I will also have my single scoop of Jack3d prework out.

Jack3d did not zing my sleeping patterens before OEP or Recreate and I was taking 2 scoops at times, as late as 8:00 PM and sleeping like a baby by 10:00.

I made the move to Recreate to avoid the over stim that I figured was killing my rest.

I am very open to suggestions as I need my beauty sleep in a bad way but am LOVING how effective this combo has been with a solid clean diet.

Help a brother out....?

2. Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Modification 3: This weekend I did the standard 2 caps OEP and NOTHING in the PM other than a scoop of Jack3d pre work out. Slept like a baby again. Much needed!
    you've been very thorough in your experimentation. very nice!
    combining these 3 products during the day could prove to be too much stim for some ppl - tolerance is a very individual thing.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head for your personal tolerance right there with #3.
    •   

3. I would not use Jacked when on OEP unless I was doing a morning workout. I can take 1 OEP Am then 1 PM and if I am doing an AM workout I can use Jacked about 1 to 1.5 scoops otherwise I would not even consider it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Took an 11:00 dose of a single Recreate cap.... We shall see if I am a happy (well rested) guy in the AM. I do not want to give up on the stack as it is working GREAT. I just don't like the sleepless side.

Thanks for the replies.

5. I honestly probably couldn't take JACK3D at 5:30pm and be sleeping by 10. That stuff gets me going pretty strong. Seems like you found what works for ya on number 3 and answered your own question. If its working man, just stay with it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Today I am doing the same thing with Recreate moved up to 6 1/2 hours after the OEP dose. I will take it at 11:00 AM (yes I am up for fasted cardio that early with OEP)... I will also have my single scoop of Jack3d prework out.
    Option 5 did the trick!!!! Even had my scoop of Jack3d before doign legs last night and slept like a baby!!! Loving that I have the "stack" in check now. Thanks for the replies.

7. Recreate and Jack3d late in the day ~5PM used to always keep me up for some reason and I don't think it was necessarily the caffeine content of Jack3d either. There is a strong synergy with all of those products so I am not surprised you had some issues. Reading this is definitely a great help to me though since I am planning on doing OEP/Recreate/DCP here very soon and am not overly stim tolerant. Great detailed posting by the way, nice to see you lay it all out for everyone to learn from.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jacked and Recreate
    By Rhys26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:14 AM
  2. Sleep Issues/Day Lag?
    By MattRoeske in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. Sleep Issues
    By CryingEmo in forum Cycle Info