prime and igf-2

Steveee

Awards
are these two products alright to run along by each other? can't think of any reason why not but just checking! Ta

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are these two products alright to run along by each other? can't think of any reason why not but just checking! Ta
Yes, they absolutely can be ran together.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i am very interested in this stack...

igf-2 was just too expensive for me to run at the dosage and amount of time i wanted to run it.

if you do, please log it!

Steveee

Awards
i can get igf-2 pretty cheap where i live so its not that much of a problem. I'm running igf-2 at the standard dose, 4 in the morning and 4 at night for 10 weeks. i've got 4 bottles of Prime dosing 69 protocol. not worked out how long those will last yet!

I cba logging but i'll keep yous updated :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can get igf-2 pretty cheap where i live so its not that much of a problem. I'm running igf-2 at the standard dose, 4 in the morning and 4 at night for 10 weeks. i've got 4 bottles of Prime dosing 69 protocol. not worked out how long those will last yet!

I cba logging but i'll keep yous updated :)
Perfect! Thanks for your input!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
prime is more awesome than i expected for shure, im on my last 2 bottles.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Better stack is HGHup and Prime.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
SO HOW ARE THINGS GOING WITH THE PRIME & IGF2? WAS THINKING ON RUNNING THE SAME THING OR WITH THE HGH. BUT OVERALL AS OF TODAY HOW HAS IT BEEN? ABOUT TO PUT IN AN ORDER IN A FEW.