Cissus Mega Dosing

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Had noticed a thread on this from back pre Super Cissus, dosing at 5/5/5. Assuming Super Cissus is stronger, what would be the equivalent to that dosing now?

Also might pick up some symmetry X to try with out of curiosity.

Had noticed a thread on this from back pre Super Cissus, dosing at 5/5/5. Assuming Super Cissus is stronger, what would be the equivalent to that dosing now?

Also might pick up some symmetry X to try with out of curiosity.
If you want to conserve go 6 caps off days and 8 on workout days or 8 on off days and 10 on workout days.

Take every dose with food except but the pre workout dose(30-45 minutes before a workout)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
If you want to conserve go 6 caps off days and 8 on workout days or 8 on off days and 10 on workout days.

Take every dose with food except but the pre workout dose(30-45 minutes before a workout)
Cool, sounds good! Was thinking about maybe doing it with bulk Super Cissus. On that note, any idea when that'll be back at NP?

Only saw a log or two so haven't seen alot of feedback on this, but is definitely an interesting thing to try. I know being on 4 caps a day feels GREAT!

Looking forward to trying it!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive run up to 10 a day and start getting a really good pump that last all day. i can do 4 a day and my joints feel great, but i like the feeling i get when running up towards 10. at this dosage, i feel i get better recovery and more strength. ive also heard that its a great cortisol inhibitor. it makes sense, because my waistline is shrinking.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Mega dosing is Super Ciss is awesome. When I had some bulk, I was going with 3g in the morning and 3g either after my workout or before I went to sleep. If I dosed before sleep, it was with some 1-Carboxy, slept like a baby.

There's nothing like the warm, fuzzy feel of Super Ciss. I'm DESPERATELY waiting it's return in bulk at Nutra.

Oh and SC is one of the best natty cortisol modulators. The fact that it nourishes your joints/tendons while controlling cortisol is a superior paradoxical effect, nothing like it. I only say "one of the best" in terms of cortisol control because VAT Attack! will forever be hands down theee best, EVER. I'm greatly missing it. I wish USPlabs would let us get a shot at it again. Heck, restocking it just once or twice a year would be uhhh-mazing.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Well my capping machine should be arriving early next week... Will be capping up all my vat attack (2 and 1/2 tubs) to run with OEP when it arrives at the end of jan. Then once NP gets back bulk SC I'll run it after my cut. Think mega dosing SC and running Vat attack might be overkill, yeah?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how to get rid of stomch problems at higher doses, like liquid bathroom trips mainly, or is it just me, do most people not get this kind of runny bathroom trips.

Sounds disgusting, but i really like megadosing cissus, and would want to know how to cope with this.

thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone know how to get rid of stomch problems at higher doses, like liquid bathroom trips mainly, or is it just me, do most people not get this kind of runny bathroom trips.

Sounds disgusting, but i really like megadosing cissus, and would want to know how to cope with this.

thanks.
Are you dosing it with food??? I never had any issues with SC in pill or bulk form like you described; as for AP that is a different story but I (possibly like you) am in the minority when it comes to intestinal issues with AP.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
To both of the above posters. The Supercissus issue: I experience the same problem as you when I take it on an empty stomach. Something else that has also helped me on megadosing is the more you space out the doses the better and easier it is to cope with.

The anabolic pump usually upsets me if I don't get enough carbs in afterwards. I think upset stomach is a good indicator of not getting enough carbs in, I will also experience GI issues shortly thereafter.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To both of the above posters. The Supercissus issue: I experience the same problem as you when I take it on an empty stomach. Something else that has also helped me on megadosing is the more you space out the doses the better and easier it is to cope with.

The anabolic pump usually upsets me if I don't get enough carbs in afterwards. I think upset stomach is a good indicator of not getting enough carbs in, I will also experience GI issues shortly thereafter.
That is an interesting thought because I was using the low end of the spectrum on carbs with AP, like 30-40 grams at the most unless it was a large meal. Next time I take I will shoot for 50-60 and see how that treats me because the first run of it I didn't have any issues.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That is an interesting thought because I was using the low end of the spectrum on carbs with AP, like 30-40 grams at the most unless it was a large meal. Next time I take I will shoot for 50-60 and see how that treats me because the first run of it I didn't have any issues.
Try it out man, it helped me a ton. It got to where if my stomach was upset I would eat another piece of whole grain bread and it would immediately go away.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
take the cissus with some oats, or one of those fiber drinks and it limits the 'runs' effect.

DavidII

Awards
My '0' capping machine should be here tomorrow. Started loading with USP SuperCissusRX on July 15th. The plan was to maintain with the Bulk SuperCissus. I simply cannot get past the awful taste and aftertaste it leaves. I haven't taken it at all in over a week. My question is should I just start over with loading when I get it capped? I also have ordered three more 100gram tubs of the bulk supercissus. btw...'0' is equvelent to 500mgs. If I mantain with three to six grams a day, what should i re-load with? I belive the USPSuperCissus was nine pills a day. Not sure what the mg/gram breakdown is to the bottled SuperCissus.

Thanks for any info I receive.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My '0' capping machine should be here tomorrow. Started loading with USP SuperCissusRX on July 15th. The plan was to maintain with the Bulk SuperCissus. I simply cannot get past the awful taste and aftertaste it leaves. I haven't taken it at all in over a week. My question is should I just start over with loading when I get it capped? I also have ordered three more 100gram tubs of the bulk supercissus. btw...'0' is equvelent to 500mgs. If I mantain with three to six grams a day, what should i re-load with? I belive the USPSuperCissus was nine pills a day. Not sure what the mg/gram breakdown is to the bottled SuperCissus.

Thanks for any info I receive.
1 USPlabs SuperCissus Rx capsule contains 800mg of pure Cissus Quadrangularis (stem).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think i might try this hmm maybe mega dosed cissus,bromo and pink magic. thoughts?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty nasty man, I say run and log that bad boy!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 10-12 caps of SuperCissusRx + Pink + Prime (69)+ Recreate + AP and lovin' it!