Questions on AP and Recreate

captgarrett

Awards
Ok, I need a little advice and help here. For the last 5 months I've been pounding it in the gym hard trying to lose weight so I can get into the air force and just for general health. I've lost about 30lbs so far and I'm hovering at around the 17-18% body fat range. I've trying to lower that of course and drop off another 10-15lbs.

I've been thrilled with Jack3d and impressed with the general reputation of USP Labs, so I did a little homework and have seen a lot of great reviews for both Anabolic Pump and Recreate for body recomp, which is what my goal has been and continues to be.

Now I know these products are relatively safe by themselves when used as directed, but I'm a little paranoid about using multiple products together for fear they might have an unsafe or undesirable reaction when combined.

So I have a few questions before purchasing:
1st: Is Jack3d, AP, and recreate a safe stack?
2nd: I'm on a very low and sometimes no carb diet, but I keep reading guys talking about taking the product on carb meals. Do I need to change my diet for optimum results? If so, what?
3rd: Can I mix a mono-creatine supplement in as well, since Jack3d doesn't contain the necessary amount?

Currently: 5'9 @ 196. Age 29

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. yes they are all safe to take together
2. yes you will need to change your diet. On the USP labs site they have a write up on the diet they recomend for AP and also with your box should have came a general outline of how you need to eat for it.
3. not sure but cant see no harm in it

if you decide to run this you should log it. Would like to see what results you get with this combo.

P.S. Might wanna throw in some OEP in with it. Help with the fat loss :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
search the site.. not sure if an official write up has been done but it is USP's new fat burner product. Has been logged by a couple of people on here as well if you want to see their results

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Run the Recreate and AP together for as long as you go, then at the end of that take a couple weeks off everything and throw in a run of O-E-P to get you down around 12%.

I have always been of the mind of using as little supplementation as possible to accomplish the desired goal. With a clean diet and AP/Recreate you will lose PLENTY of fat coming from ~18%, no need for OEP at that point. Save it for when you get lower to break through the plateau's you will most assuredly run into. Believe me, it will do that very well :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have a few questions before purchasing:
1st: Is Jack3d, AP, and recreate a safe stack?
2nd: I'm on a very low and sometimes no carb diet, but I keep reading guys talking about taking the product on carb meals. Do I need to change my diet for optimum results? If so, what?
3rd: Can I mix a mono-creatine supplement in as well, since Jack3d doesn't contain the necessary amount?
1 - Will stack perfectly! 1-2 Recreate upon waking... 1 AP prior to up to three meals per day... 1-3 scoops of Jack3d 30 minutes prior to training.

2 - Anabolic-Pump REQUIRES carbohydrate... It allows you to eat carbohydrate and store only in muscle cells... Many will see the positive effects of a low-carb diet (dripping fat off, lean body comp) without the negatives of the diet (ZERO energy, flatness, etc.). AP turns normal food into rocket-fuel...

3 - In my opinion, Jack3d does contain the optimal amount for pre-training situations. Feel free to add more if you please...

4 - OEP = OxyElite Pro. This is our new Super-Thermogenic. Recreate is for those that want to go the low-stim route, while OxyElite Pro will deliver excellent fat-loss with a great stimulant effect...

If you need anything else, please post up!