Oxy-Elite First thoughts

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    jheanabobana's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    4.33%

    i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too

  2. New Member
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    3.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by jheanabobana View Post
    i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too
    Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

    1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

    I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

    Good luck.
  3. New Member
    jheanabobana's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    4.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

    1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

    I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

    Good luck.
    yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    20135
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by jheanabobana View Post
    yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy
    Try taking 2 in the morning 30 min before brekfeast then take 1 3 to 4 hours later..I find it to work quite well and i do feel it almost like taking Yohimbine if you ever taking that before..I skip Saturday and Sunday just to detox off the effects to make it more effective.I take a week off after 4 weeks of use then begin again..
  5. New Member
    angela1985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    6%

    OEP with Thermo Burst is it safe??


    Hi there! i never joined forums but coz of the OEP here am I.. I just wanna know if it's safe to take it with Thermo Burst from GNC..im taking 2 pills of the energy booster 30min before i hit the gym and it really gives me a lot of energy the fact that my diet is low carb and high protein my last snack is at 3pm.My first day with OEP today, I did took 1 pill at 7am and will be taking another pill at 1pm..pls advise if it's safe to take the theremo burst around 4:30? i usually start my workout at 5pm..Thanks!
  6. Banned
    iSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    My wife lost 8lbs on Oxy and only worked out twice a week.
  7. New Member
    Mga223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  66 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    97.71%

    I'm tempted to try this to help with the last 5-10 pounds but I crash so hard on jack3d I dont want to go through those feelings again (got a great pump but crashed) how has it affected you in weight lose and appetite
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. oxy elite pro
    By kerrystewart in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
  2. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
  3. Thoughts on Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. Elite XC comes to the 209
    By KurtisWicked in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. Dymatize Elite
    By azzer2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in