Oxy-Elite First thoughts

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well... Took the first pill this morning at 930am. I cant swallow pills so I broke the capsule and put it in with a glass of water. (It's the only way I can take pills unless I ground them up) Surprisingly, it was that bad tasting... have tasted much worse. I hope that this doesn't hinder the effects.

Anyways ate breakfast at 10:05. Whole grain toast, and some egg whites. Gym by 11:00am, I didn't really feel anything out of the ordinary, however when I hit the bike I definately noticed and big difference in perspiration. After 20 minutes of High Instensity cycling I was literally sopping wet. Normally, I run on the treadmill for about 50-60 minutes at around 6:15 minute miles, but I have injured my soleus so I'm stuck on the bike for 2 weeks I think. So far, so good I guess

2. 2nd day

second day: took oxypro elite after eating a small breakfast. I got nauseous but not as bad as yesterday.....also seems like the appetite was not as strong as yesterday but managed to not want to eat the house down. let's see what tomorrow brings
    •   

3. I find that I have REALLY cold.....not sweating

4. 2nd day finished as well... I have had no noticeable side effects. Although I dont know if this may be a coincidence because of my diet (haven't really changed much)... but during the last two days I have had EXCESSIVE gas!

I have not felt really cold or excessively warm while idle. At the gym today while on the bike again perspiration was intense. As for nausea... didn't really feel much different other than dealing with the wierd after taste. One thing I have noticed is my appetite.... I have read a lot of reports about people not feelings as hungry, but it's being the opposite for me. I feel as if im starving ALL DAY. I wonder if that will change once I add another capsule after the third day as per what the bottle label recommends.

5. I am on the last day of OEP (90 Caps). The first week, I did 1 pill AM 1 pill 6 hrs later. All i noticed was the Body temperature differences. It wasnt until week 2 where I increased the doseage to 3 pills a day where I noticed any appetite suppression.
    •   

6. I found an ad for OxyElite Pro in my Jack3d (that annoying little packet in my powder is actually effective advertising huh?) and did a search here to find out more about it.

What I'm hearing is the stim effect isn't as strong as Jack3d. Would it be OK to take them together? What are the main differences between the two?

Also, I see people talking about Recreate in here.
    1 - does it work? It sounds great in what I've read.
    2- Can I take it with Jack3d?

What about stacking with PowerFull?

Just to explain the results I'm looking for -
    I'm looking to lose fat. I put on muscle easily, but that's not my main focus. I want to get lean, lose the handles, and maintain energy.
    I'm looking for something(s) that will give me kick-ass energy (I hit the gym at 5:30-6AM), focus, burn fat, and reduce food cravings.
    I'm also hypothyroid and on meds for that, but feel like I can use something else to assist in increasing metabolism.

Thanks!~

7. I tried Oxyelite last year, was a great product. When I start to cut again in the future I will probably pick up some more of this...A buddy of mine took it to with great results.

8. WTF is a "jumper"

9. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I got my Oxy Elite the other day (cheers USP for shipping internationally so quick!)

These are my first thoughts having taken a single pill this morning:

So far i havent experienced the extreme temperature increase that others have. However i have noticed seomthing else, my sweating has increased. I have sweaty palms, underarms and even my back feels a bit sweaty.

This seems to be causeing me to feel actually COLDER than normal because the sweat is making me cold! I actually had goodbumps all over my body when i was driving to work this morning.

Its a bit of a odd in this cold weather to actually feel colder becuase of a Thermo but anyway.

Has anyone else found this?

This is just about 5 hours into my first dose so very early days yet. Will keep in touch.
    I have very mixed feelings about OEP, sometimes I feel like im on fire and sweat up a storm, others I feel like im gonna vomit, clamy, and dizzy. most recently, I don't even notice a difference......worked great a first, but maybe I just need a stim detox for a while to regain my sensitivity.

10. soo i just bought these pills on friday and started taking them yesterday; i didnt get the chills or sweaty like everyone was talking about....actually i didnt really feel anything; i was the same amount of hungry as ive always been and i didnt have any extra energy than i usually would. maybe its because it was just the first pill ? any advice ?

11. i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too

12. Quote Originally Posted by jheanabobana View Post
    i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too
    Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

Good luck.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

Good luck.
    yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy

14. Quote Originally Posted by jheanabobana View Post
    yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy
    Try taking 2 in the morning 30 min before brekfeast then take 1 3 to 4 hours later..I find it to work quite well and i do feel it almost like taking Yohimbine if you ever taking that before..I skip Saturday and Sunday just to detox off the effects to make it more effective.I take a week off after 4 weeks of use then begin again..
  15. OEP with Thermo Burst is it safe??

Hi there! i never joined forums but coz of the OEP here am I.. I just wanna know if it's safe to take it with Thermo Burst from GNC..im taking 2 pills of the energy booster 30min before i hit the gym and it really gives me a lot of energy the fact that my diet is low carb and high protein my last snack is at 3pm.My first day with OEP today, I did took 1 pill at 7am and will be taking another pill at 1pm..pls advise if it's safe to take the theremo burst around 4:30? i usually start my workout at 5pm..Thanks!

16. My wife lost 8lbs on Oxy and only worked out twice a week.

17. I'm tempted to try this to help with the last 5-10 pounds but I crash so hard on jack3d I dont want to go through those feelings again (got a great pump but crashed) how has it affected you in weight lose and appetite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oxy elite pro
    By kerrystewart in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
  2. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
  3. Thoughts on Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements